GoTTis still on leader board? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GoTTis still on leader board?

Post Count
    "The GoTTis" have changed their syndicate's name to "GoTTi Family." The first two players I reported, WiZpRo-GoTTi and H8erhUrTa GoTTi, are no longer in the syndicate. The second group of cheaters I reported, Mr. B O_o GoTTi and T PAIN GoTTi, are still there.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    "The GoTTis" have changed their syndicate's name to "GoTTi Family." The first two players I reported, WiZpRo-GoTTi and H8erhUrTa GoTTi, are no longer in the syndicate. The second group of cheaters I reported, Mr. B O_o GoTTi and T PAIN GoTTi, are still there.
    Typical bunch of sad idiots that need to cheat on a game then actually spend time on doing it all legit..

Post Count
    Just for anyone keeping track at home, here's the list I have so far of GoTTi cheaters:

-wiZpRo GoTTi (RP/Cash hacker, possibly banned): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post878947

-h8erhUrTa GoTTi (RP/Cash hacker, possibly banned): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post878947

- Mr. B O_o GoTTi (Cash hacker, syndicate co-leader, ban status unknown): player's inventory is the one detailed here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post888225

- T PAIN GoTTi (not banned): farmable item/energy hacker. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...870#post893870

- ROCKO GoTTi (new cheater found!): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post893817

Big thanks to the cheaters who save me the trouble of finding them on the Rival List every two hours:

Post Count
    Removing my recommendation for SDF GoTTi. He might not be a cheater, but he's still a GoTTi scumbag.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 08-01-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good guys deserve a good syndicate. Bump.

Post Count
    We at Dentists Kick A$$ would be very grateful to have SDF amongst us, but we aim (successfully) for top 50 and have no interest in top 25. Therefore DKA may not appeal to him. I'm sure JD and Prince$$ from DFA would vouch for DKA as a great crew. I've sent SDF a mafia request so will await the outcome I guess.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lmao give up , seriously they ain't going to do anything about it !
    I seen all the known cheaters from start of the game back in the game !

You seriously think they are banning them ?
    they just give them a slap on the wrist , they just come back the same day and smarter !

sorry stop saying they are doing anything about it , they won't !
    Just play legit or join them , it is as simple as black and white .
    All known cheaters are back in the game , nothing will be done as long they keep getting income .
    What I am suprised more is how they try to cover up those big amount of cheats .
    By making them look as legit as possible lol .

those people defending the cheats , you ain't cheating Gree . You are cheating your fellow syndicate members who pay real money .
    And infact helping gree .

Post Count
    Big money,

I can make room for him in The Commission, We will be pushing for top 25 like we always do. Let him know when you talk to him I added him in game.
    RIP INDICA420

Post Count
    Just for the record, I don't know him or what kind of IP he can put up, just that he has the inventory of someone who was in a top 50, and that his inventory and hood are clean. I'm just happy to see someone unwilling to ride the coattails of cheaters, which unfortunately far too many syndicates do these days-- e.g. any mediocre syndicate (e.g. top 500) that suddenly finds their bonuses maxed out over night. You can boot the cash hackers, but you still profit from their illegitimate contributions.

Consistent Contributor LucaLuca's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree needs to get BigMoney on their payroll asap.
    Skull & Bones

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LucaLuca View Post
    Gree needs to get BigMoney on their payroll asap.
    I agree!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did we also mention whether (in adherence to forum rules - name has been altered)

"Nature Gotti"

is also a cheater?

507 syndicate jets, 500 of majority of high end cash items?

I ask him about it - and he responds "i've been saving respect points for over yeasr".

hmmm ... ?
    Last edited by in-game j; 07-29-2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: adherence to forum rules

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    oh i see now ... he was referring to his 510 nitrous cruisers, 60 doomsday frags, 438 clean ends, 286 pinpoint snipers, 28 assassins coats, 49 ballistic armors. right.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by in-game j View Post
    Did we also mention whether (in adherence to forum rules - name has been altered)

"Nature Gotti"

is also a cheater?

507 syndicate jets, 500 of majority of high end cash items?

I ask him about it - and he responds "i've been saving respect points for over yeasr".

hmmm ... ?
    I've been posting their names. It's not slander if it's true. Please send in a ticket about the player, and write it assuming the support agent you're talking to has never played CC-- make it obvious to someone who has never played the game why it is impossible for someone to have that many RP items, or that many cash items on a given IPH (this is why I typically convert their inventories to RP per attack or rob, or show how long it would take on their current IPH to have saved up that much cash).

If you can, I'd like to see screenshots or at least the player's name so I can find them myself, especially if it isn't one of the 5-6 I've already found.

Post Count
    No one would charge you with slander. You'd just be banned. Not that I have any clue what the mods chose to enforce these days, but "It's true" is no defense to breaking that particular forum rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.