GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GoTTis still on leader board?

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

GoTTis still on leader board?

Interesting, the GoTTis who were unmasked as alleged cheaters by Big Money's excellent analysis are still on the PvP leader board. Does Gree really care about fixing the cheater issue beyond cosmetic fixes in the most obvious cases?

The solution is simple - ban individual cheaters and suspend/ban syndicates that harbor & benefit from them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Amen Lurker. I'm just as surprised as you were. WHats more is those exact players mentioned by Big Money are robbing the piss out of me every hour because I said anything about them hacking. Thanks Gree. Keep letting them cheat and get away with it. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Interesting, the GoTTis who were unmasked as alleged cheaters by Big Money's excellent analysis are still on the PvP leader board. Does Gree really care about fixing the cheater issue beyond cosmetic fixes in the most obvious cases?

The solution is simple - ban individual cheaters and suspend/ban syndicates that harbor & benefit from them.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Post Count
    They are not all cheaters, but the following players shouldn't be scoring points, as far as I can personally tell:
    -WiZpRo-GoTTi
    -H8erhUrTa GoTTi
    -Mr. B O_o GoTTi
    -T PAIN GoTTi
    -JON GoTTi

The last one is my fault, I didn't report him and document his hood when I first encountered him, but he's an obvious time-traveler. I can't find him again, probably because he's camping at the 170s.

The following GoTTis do not have suspicious inventories/hoods, as far as I can tell:
    -KiLLer GoTTi (though this guy is pretty fun to poke, check my wall)
    -ARN GoTTi
    -NoMAD GoTTi
    -SDF GoTTi's
    -Hawk GoTTi

The hilariously low bar seems to be "if stats > 300k; then likely cheater" or "if stats < 300k; likely clean."

I've hit far more GoTTis than this, these are just the ones I saw listed on that leaderboard page. I guess they have 2-3 syndicates.

Banned
    Post Count
    Long winded posts are in violation of the forum guidelines. Enjoy your ban.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    They are not all cheaters, but the following players shouldn't be scoring points, as far as I can personally tell:
    -WiZpRo-GoTTi
    -H8erhUrTa GoTTi
    -Mr. B O_o GoTTi
    -T PAIN GoTTi
    -JON GoTTi

The last one is my fault, I didn't report him and document his hood when I first encountered him, but he's an obvious time-traveler. I can't find him again, probably because he's camping at the 170s.

The following GoTTis do not have suspicious inventories/hoods, as far as I can tell:
    -ARN GoTTi
    -NoMAD GoTTi
    -SDF GoTTi's
    -Hawk GoTTi

The hilariously low bar seems to be "if stats > 300k; then likely cheater" or "if stats < 300k; likely clean."

I've hit far more GoTTis than this, these are just the ones I saw listed on that leaderboard page. I guess they have 2-3 syndicates.

Banned
    Post Count
    -WiZpRo-GoTTi
    -H8erhUrTa GoTTi
    -Mr. B O_o GoTTi
    -T PAIN GoTTi
    -JON GoTTi

-ARN GoTTi
    -NoMAD GoTTi
    -SDF GoTTi's
    -Hawk GoTTi

i have seen Mr. BO_o GoTTi, H8erHurta GoTTi, wizpro GoTTi, and a few others. My ticket is "closed"

Lurker
    Post Count

Going to top 150

U have been headhunted by L. C. F 102-984-071. We placed 401 in last battle and are 60 active members strong. Our faction is team focused &amp; has a growing list of bonuses for Att, Def &amp; Income.We have spent over 500 billion on our bonuses you won't be disappointed. Your stats make you an ideal candidate so join us!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigc5203 View Post
    U have been headhunted by L. C. F 102-984-071. We placed 401 in last battle and are 60 active members strong. Our faction is team focused & has a growing list of bonuses for Att, Def & Income.We have spent over 500 billion on our bonuses you won't be disappointed. Your stats make you an ideal candidate so join us!
    Top 500 with 500 billion in bonuses? Aight bud, this may not have been the best thread to say that in!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Thumbs down What makes y'all think they are cheated

So since I level 234 with 650k/703k does that make me a cheater? What makes y'all think they are cheaters just curious?? Do they have stuff Gree doesn't sell or maybe they use a lot of gold to get stats where they are!! Please let me know?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    So since I level 234 with 650k/703k does that make me a cheater? What makes y'all think they are cheaters just curious?? Do they have stuff Gree doesn't sell or maybe they use a lot of gold to get stats where they are!! Please let me know?
    Try reading the topic: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post893878

It's pretty clearly laid out.

Cheater

Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    i have seen Mr. BO_o GoTTi, H8erHurta GoTTi, wizpro GoTTi, and a few others. My ticket is "closed"
    Are there any gold cheater?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WahyudiSalim View Post
    Are there any gold cheater?
    Well let's see. There are building cheats, decoration cheats, upgrade cheats, construction cheats, RP cheats, money cheats, stat point cheats, item cheats, health cheats, stamina cheats, time cheats and level cheats... You be the judge.
    * SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

* SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

Post Count
    Well done BM for your work, and I totally agree with the idea that it is not just a few who cheat in their crew, I had one robbing and attacking me non-stop over the past PVP event though his stats were a lot less than mine, posted on his wall about the talk on CC forum and was he aware of the issue and voila no more attacks or robs, speaks volumes...

Banned
    Post Count
    Does anyone think it's legit to have:

25 letter bombs ? (gold item 300),
    49 street cleaners (can't even find it in CrimeCityItemsWiki) explosive 94/63,
    7 boom boxes 297/199,
    9 fusion grenades,
    10 financial crisis,
    8 TNT blaster bomb (749/431),
    25 shaken & stired (122/100),
    15 scrapper bombs (140/63),
    5 Nerve gas (171/256),
    13 tactical grenades (101/68),
    16 surplus grenade (159/106),
    5 great barrels of fire (325/267),
    4 2bombs 1blast (272/182) .. well I could go one .. but whats the point

I think Ios hackers are getting smarter & smarter and since it seems the GoTTi's are the leading fraction using this way it's getting harder and harder to figure out the HOW TO TELL. I'm no hacker, but I guess getting more then 1 or (fluke)2 of an items only handed out once .. or only handed out to 1 single players is STUPID! Some I've seen recently get the good high end prizes of the LTQ's that have been running .. but looking closer they do not HAVE the early level prizes .. so In the near future they are getting those as well so they are not under suspicion.

IT IS TIME - for an automated inventory bot - starting date of account coupled to a max possible inventory list. I think they are going to find LOADS more hackers .. and some might be just around the corner in your own SYN !! Smart hackers have evaded detection for now, but can't for long .. patience, we WILL be playing clean CC someday!

Ofcourse there are Always the Obvious ways:
    1- more time upgrading then time spend in the game.
    2- lower level then your loot items will give you on XP.
    3- more respect items then possible respect earned.
    4- more $$ spend on items and buildings then reasonably could have been collected and robbed.
    5- having high end prizes, without having the low level ones.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post
    Does anyone think it's legit to have:

25 letter bombs ? (gold item 300),
    49 street cleaners (can't even find it in CrimeCityItemsWiki) explosive 94/63,
    7 boom boxes 297/199,
    9 fusion grenades,
    10 financial crisis,
    8 TNT blaster bomb (749/431),
    25 shaken & stired (122/100),
    15 scrapper bombs (140/63),
    5 Nerve gas (171/256),
    13 tactical grenades (101/68),
    16 surplus grenade (159/106),
    5 great barrels of fire (325/267),
    4 2bombs 1blast (272/182) .. well I could go one .. but whats the point
    These are all (as far as I can remember) crate items and limited edition gold items. Nothing suspicious about this. I'd have more faith in GREE to find a gold hacker than a cash/RP/item hacker.

Banned
    Post Count
    -JON GoTTi

I found him (lvl180 now, IPH 1.5M) and looked through his inventory: as far as respect items goes, bad spending on for instance 578 mustangs, 316 tommy's and 165 sawn-off's, but all together around 1 million in RP spend. With over 70.000 fights and robs .. nothing strange there.

On $$ items, nothing really Obvious going on. Perhaps maybe having city busses isn't smart and could say timetraveller, 69 goosh's roosters (is a bit much for a loot item), 29 last call (pretty normal), 55 street envy (a bit much for loot) but nothing conclusive on loot items, however doing non loot jobs in timetravel would hide the timetravelling. SO:

284x chainsaw * 600.000 = 170million
    145x shock rod * 1.1M = 160million
    123x katana * 360.000 = 44 million
    a lot of cash spend on sarin gasses and other explosives roughly 500 million
    nothing much on cars, but the bulldozers and city busses needed to complete the high hood jobs.

All in all, hard to say if he's time travelling or not, he has got his name doing him bad i guess.
    If I would see this inventory with anybody else I would say it's on the edge but not over it.