GoTTis still on leader board? - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: GoTTis still on leader board?

Lurker
    Post Count
    How do I spot if someone is a time traveler? Like to they have all buildings at lvl 10 or something? How does that even work, have they cheated the money aswell or do they just dont have upgrade times since they skip forward somehow?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    Maybe a lexicon should be created for Gree... "I pulled a Gotti" = getting away with cheating by spending money/gold

For example: I got caught with another woman so I pulled a Gotti and bought my wife a car.
    we got Gotti'd last time around with no boss event. We gettin one this time?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CohibAA View Post
    51st place, numerous unresolved tickets, and no intelligent replies or removal of cheaters after Civic Center Showdown was the end of my gold spending.
    I don't blame you mate and I wouldn't be surprised if many follow suit.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by megar1 View Post
    How do I spot if someone is a time traveler? Like to they have all buildings at lvl 10 or something? How does that even work, have they cheated the money aswell or do they just dont have upgrade times since they skip forward somehow?
    Timetravellers have a couple of ways to go about:

1: unreasonable amount of cash spend on items.
    2: unreasonable amount of loot items in the inventory.
    3: unreasonable amount of lvl 10 buildings.

HOW TO find them:

One dead give away is Always the total amount of items in the inventory: # of weapons over 15.000 is probably a timetraveller. Now you have to find out which it is.
    Search for high end loot items (gateway runner plus, last call, japanese fireworks and more like that) those are loot items only dropping from jobs so you can not get them any other way!
    Search for high end market items (siege launchers, deadly shuriken, impenetrable suits, battle m1a1, syndicate jets, midnight racers and so on ..)
    When counting the buildings and adding up building time's its best to do so using a spreadsheet, there are a lot of post about buildings spreadsheets. (just do not have it under my copy/paste right now). If total upgrade time of ALL buildings is a couple of years, no doubt he/she's a timetraveller. In the early editions of the game it was till possible to keep upgrading in time-forward .. this has since been fixed, however some cheaters still use old versions of CC to start themselves up with a nice hood and then restart with new data.

When reporting timetravellers, it's best to compile a list of items/buildings in question with some totals on $$ or energy needed. This will help customer support bigtime. Also they will investigate a lot deaper when you do the math for them and chances of cheaters getting banned are raised dramaticly!

PM if you want/need an extensive guide !
    Last edited by jopdermod; 08-07-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    BM, hold me. Scott Gotti gave me red overnight when he robbed my hourly buildings. I feel violated.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    51st place, numerous unresolved tickets, and no intelligent replies or removal of cheaters after Civic Center Showdown was the end of my gold spending.
    id be makin a downright proper stink about that. They should at least give you the prizes if they're not gonna acknowledge this.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    id be makin a downright proper stink about that. They should at least give you the prizes if they're not gonna acknowledge this.
    I have. They responded by giving me a 24 forum ban and sending copy/paste replies to my support tickets.

Oh, almost forgot... They also deleted the post with a bunch of the posted proof from BigMoney and others on obvious cheaters. I had directed all my blog traffic to it, and advised them of such in some of the communications. Now the blog comes to this thread.
    Last edited by CohibAA; 08-07-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    BM, hold me. Scott Gotti gave me red overnight when he robbed my hourly buildings. I feel violated.
    I can only imagine the horror. He probably still has those free items from the GREE screwup still in his account. bald zeemer showed me a screenshot the other day where some GoTTis red/greened him after they were walking around with their temporarily monster stats, and somehow after GREE took them away, the GoTTi only went from 500+ to 117.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yup, same here. 26th place the war before this last one. Still not satisfied with the "we are looking into it" responses. No prizes, no gold refunds, nothing. Taking 18th place this past war was bittersweet because we lost a lot of great teammates since we got swindled by a cheating syndicate.
    I have. They responded by giving me a 24 forum ban and sending copy/paste replies to my support tickets.

Oh, almost forgot... They also deleted the post with a bunch of the posted proof from BigMoney and others on obvious cheaters. I had directed all my blog traffic to it, and advised them of such in some of the communications. Now the blog comes to this thread.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected