A good story....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A good story....

Articulate Author
    Post Count

A good story....

Once there was a team...it seemed like a great team but it was ruled by a crazy egomaniac ruler. She taxed heavily and set unrealistic expectations so that her team felt tired and sad. Her loyal knights tried to stand by her, but alas, her lunacy spread and when decisions were needed in order to strengthen the team she was nowhere to be found. Leeches and the un interested flourished and a burden was carried by a select few still loyal to the old regime until her greatest knight left for a new kingdom. The other knights were saddened but understood. The worst part of this event was that the inactive and the leeches grew strong and outnumbered the loyal o.g's until the loyal forced a regime change to the most loyal and most excellent knight still dedicated to cause of peaceful destruction, however a burden outside the kingdom grew too great to bare and the old regime used dishonesty and msinfrmation to tarnish the once shiny reputation of the most awesome knight.
    The mighty knights outspoken friend and loyal companion finally rose from the shadows and orchestrated a series of changes that forever changed the dynamics of the group. With honor and loyalty as a driving force he left the kingdom and created his own band of mighty knights from the old kingdom. His new Klan is one of loyalty, respect, fun and fighting. We began building a team of like minded knights that have become jaded with the dishonesty and the drama of mid level class. Taxes are based on affordability, infighting is shunned and decisions are shared. We do have a leader but there is no head at our rounded table...in order to be granted access to a group of lunatic, loyal death bringers willing to reign chaos on the chaotic and bring stability to the world p.m for info and my messenger will respond.

Post Count
    A good story but it needed more dragons!
    Lexi's Skyline - Attack 2.3m and Defence 2.5m

Post Count
    Bumping on the grounds of this being an imaginative post. I have no links to this syndicate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great story and great work writing it. Would like to provide a little constructive criticism; it would have been a more suitable story if it was about gangs or mobs since this is crime city and not kingdom age or knights and dragons.

We were in a similar situation and are happy we did. We are almost back into the ranks we were before (top 50), currently ranked in the 60s.

Good luck to you and your new crew and good riddance to idiotic leaders.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CHAPTER 2

Since peace has finally been found the mighty dragons returned. Yes, gangs of bloody dragons showed up again but something was strange. These dragons used AK-47's dipped in blood, grenades, hitman jackets and various other forms of modern violence. This is the birth of crime city...

There, you got dragons and a crime city tie in...cheers...now if you like lunacy, limericks, laughter ladies and not losing, pm me for access to my team. Cheers

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lmao, very nice jayrok. I really enjoyed that twist with so much action included.

Pm jayrok!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Extra bump for your hard work on writing the long story.

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    TL;DR Bump.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks...bumps are great. I'm looking for a 20k IP player to fill a gap though. Must love ladies, lunacy, larceny, liquor and alliteration. Msg for details about a nice happy joy murder fun land crazy time. Have you ever seen a cownicorn or a unicow? Neither have I but we can find one together. Cheers.
    Donegal Brawlers...shooting for 250-750.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This made me laugh.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well self...I don't think people like fun...or excitement...or perversion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, I seriously wish I can recruit you for my syndicate but I understand that you are trying to build something. Just take this as another bump.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh aquaman...how I long for companionship while I cry in the shower...