Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Eldaran View Post
    to download a game that made me a snakeskin farmer
    so true mate...

leveled monks and steam wizards past 40

- Leveled Steam Wizards to 40+ before realizing how bad it truly was
    - Not realizing the big 4 until reading this forum
    - Upgrading non + armor way past where you were able to craft the + version of it.....
    - wasting gems early on

Yes fun times!
    Guild Master - JeBiKa (Level 32 Guild)
    AutoGun - Level 130 Knight
    Recruiting Active Players!
    XBB-XHM-VDV

Red face Played the game with my aunt's iPhone

Wasted my time on playing the game, I have reached lvl 155. And during that time, it Was so easy to reach the top 10 in the arena and epic boss. I almost had the black medal, been in rank 1 until the last 45 minutes of that event, ended up rank 4... Right now I am lvl 151 with stronger armors but I can't even reach the top 100 in the arena. So many people are spending gems I think.

I am much weaker than you and I reach easily the top 100 every week (currently I am ranking 48 in IOS).
    I just make tens of battles with friends every day, accept 50 new friends per day battle and delete, battle and delete...
    every day I gain more than 600 points in this way...
    it's boring but I don't spend real money...
    never did

about mistakes today I have made a few so I will not get level 35 with this boss, like tapping the X while starting a battle against the boss with 2 friends, just to check other things, like we do in the other kind of battle (before we start we can tap and come back later). In this case I lost the 2 friends and therefore the battle .

I am not upset because I wouldn't have get it anyway...
    I tried later in several ways and couldn't make it so I would have reach in the best case level 34 not 35
    Last edited by XBDMRRFPN; 08-07-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Death View Post
    Wasted my time on playing the game, I have reached lvl 155. And during that time, it Was so easy to reach the top 10 in the arena and epic boss. I almost had the black medal, been in rank 1 until the last 45 minutes of that event, ended up rank 4... Right now I am lvl 151 with stronger armors but I can't even reach the top 100 in the arena. So many people are spending gems I think.
    I wonder do you have to follow your aunt all the time. Or do your aunt don't use her iphone much?

Was playing this morning when I was half asleep. Got enough materials to to craft an swamp shamen+. Ended up crafting it and later realizing that my swamp shamen was only at level 19 and not 20. Now I have to farm roots again to make a SS+

Whoops....

Enhancing my SS+ with my HH+ lvl 50 as fodder... stupid fat fingers
    Character Name: Legendary Dengel
    Code: WBB-FZR-FFD
    Current Level: 9x - 14-Sep
    Guild: The Legends (I love this guild)

Current Goal: Get every Epic I can get my hands on to 99
    Long Term Goal: Be happy

Friend Requests: Looking to find players who can help me out in the Epic Battles, PM me if you are low level player looking for help. Swamped otherwise with requests

Trying for boss+ armors at lvl 37.
    Spending real money on gems and blowing them on chests.
    Building all lvl 3 TF before finishing the Building Quest - had to destroy 3 of them in order to finish the 3 cathedral and 3 tavern quest...
    Getting caught up in forum drama (sorry about that one).
    Active member of The Rentless

Child of the '80s

Fusing legendary armors and getting bad bad thins I swear to god i gor to stop this

Buying a 4th smith just before Guilds were added to Android and gold became much more important. I could have spent those 20 gems on leveling 2 smiths to level 3 instead of on a smith that will now be demolished for a TF2...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Buying a 4th smith just before Guilds were added to Android and gold became much more important. I could have spent those 20 gems on leveling 2 smiths to level 3 instead of on a smith that will now be demolished for a TF2...
    I did this too

My worsts failures were being non-attentive to fights and accidentally hitting the button to use gems to revive/restart the stage. This was really painful when it happened twice in a night doing epic bosses above lvl 15. Now I have no gems.

I spent real money on Flame Chests. Complete waste.
    Also, trying to maintain guild communications via in-game chat. Useless and expensive chaos.
    Pitch Black, of the Children of the Sun Alliance
    Guild Level: 60+
    Fire=8%, Air=8%, Spirit=8%, Earth=8%, Water=8%
    Actively recruiting, Message me to join the CotS Alliance!

My friend list is always full; msg me before sending a request!
    Friend Code: XBD BXV GYV

to date Im going to say using my phyrus armor in attempts to make the fire epic armor and getting ruby platemail instead. which then mixed with storm sorcerer got my rageborn raiments -.-
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

Wasting 30 gems I got free on a chest... when I should have saved it for upgrading TFs or Armory D:
    IGN: Xslayer Level 94 (9/6/13)
    Code: WBC-BMQ-ZVX
    System: Android

I would appreciate it if people could add me to help me with the epic bosses. Thank you.