Really 4 events at once !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really 4 events at once !

Post Count

Really 4 events at once !

Do I need to say more $ How much do you think we have to spend on your games $. And another thing ... As long as you dumb A$$ e$ keep posting how to make it easier on events they are going to make it tougher $. THIS IS SOMETHING THEY CAN SEE YOU IDIOTS $.

(________)<------ that's for the people that know me $ lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    6 actually:

Towers Upgrade
    Black Ops Down
    Global Hit List
    Maple Commando Tournament
    PVP/FVF
    Crate event
    Last edited by krztov; 07-26-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch View Post
    Do I need to say more $ How much do you think we have to spend on your games $. And another thing ... As long as you dumb A$$ e$ keep posting how to make it easier on events they are going to make it tougher $. THIS IS SOMETHING THEY CAN SEE YOU IDIOTS $.

(________)<------ that's for the people that know me $ lol
    even worse is that now six events are going, forgot FVF and the Canadian box event. Not complaining just picking three of them and sticking with those
    Last edited by KFH; 07-26-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree is just trying to make more money, but I like the events, though the pvp prizes aren't that good this time around.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    What about the other games that I left ???

Post Count
    We can not let these guys take every evening, lunch , bathroom break & dinner away any more !!!!

Post Count
    We should just get it over with and release the other events so we have a week break from the events until the battle
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    You are not going to get a break , so get that out of you head, sorry. As long as you spend they are going to take advantage of that. Do they put food on your table, do they spend time with your kid/s , do they show up for work for you , and can you use one of those fake units to run over your bad neighbors house ... No !!!!
    So think about this , and quit complaining. I'm free & it's going to stay that way until this debacle is over !!!! BLAAAA!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the last time, you are not forced to play all of the events, you have not signed a legally binding contract to play any of them. Having more events at once can actually be good in a way as you have more of a choice of what you want to do.

Post Count
    What if you have CHOSEN to play a game , and done well only to find out that everyone that spends money is going to surpass you by far , because you have a life. A lot of ppl don't have time and $$$ to spend on a game, let alone spend more. This has gotten out of control. When the WD started it gave a different aspect to the game and made it fun Now it's a job & a family. WTF !!! Don't have time for it !!!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What if you have CHOSEN to play a game , and done well only to find out that everyone that spends money is going to surpass you by far , because you have a life. A lot of ppl don't have time and $$$ to spend on a game, let alone spend more. This has gotten out of control. When the WD started it gave a different aspect to the game and made it fun Now it's a job & a family. WTF !!! Don't have time for it !!!
    If you don't spend gold, you may enjoy it more.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People put money into a game, of course they are going to beat you if you dont. But in the grand scheme of life, does that really matter? Do people really put a tapping game before their real life?

You choose what you want in this game. You are under no obligation to do more than you can afford/ have time for

Post Count
    So what... I couldn't give a monkeys who surpasses me. I play in my own time at my own pace. Having multiple events is great because you can kill 2 birds with one stone.

While many are levelling up at crazy rates, I'm going at a snails pace... just the way I like it!

I'm never going to be a top player in this game, but I am near the top for my level ;P
    Last edited by Dutchie; 07-26-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Really? Complaining about new game content? Sigh..

Multiple events are great, there is more freedom to enjoy the game. Which event to do? How far to go? Nobody dictates your own game play. Do I want to do stamina, energy, cash, or a smart mix of all three. I see it as more strategy. If anything this should avoid burnout and keep players interested, it certainly does for me. If you think there is too much going on in the game, just turn it off, go for a nice walk and enjoy real life for a bit. None of this matters anyway..

If you skip an event you arent missing out; there will be another event with even better stats soon enough.

+1 Dutchie! I dont understand why others cant see this

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrich View Post
    Really? Complaining about new game content? Sigh..

Multiple events are great, there is more freedom to enjoy the game. Which event to do? How far to go? Nobody dictates your own game play. Do I want to do stamina, energy, cash, or a smart mix of all three. I see it as more strategy. If anything this should avoid burnout and keep players interested, it certainly does for me. If you think there is too much going on in the game, just turn it off, go for a nice walk and enjoy real life for a bit. None of this matters anyway..

If you skip an event you arent missing out; there will be another event with even better stats soon enough.

+1 Dutchie! I dont understand why others cant see this
    Yep, get bored with one and then do the other. It has been fun so far, have not spent any gold and still raised stats by 40K so far.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652