Need to clarify the BK+ requirements...

Okay, for the past 3 + weeks we have been working on getting + versions of each of the dragon armors; Eurus, Boreas, Notus, & Phyrus.

I unlocked and crafted each of the first 3. I'm in the midst of crafting the Phyrus and tried my luck at the new Dragon Chests. Well, wouldn't you know it, I got the Phyrus + armor. So here is my question..Does this mean that I have completed the challenge and met the requirements for the BK+ (yes assuming they all remain in my inventory)? Or do I have to craft the normal Phyrus armor to level 35 to unlock the + version?

I really don't want to 'waste' upgrade material to get the normal armor to 35 if I already have the +, and I don't have a need for 2 of the + versions.

Thoughts????

Wow that's crazy! Things would be so much simpler if you didn't open that chest O_O. On wise owl's original post it says: *Remember all ancient dragon armor must remain in your inventory until the redemption period.

It seems to me that the game will work via and 'if' close in the coding. 'IF' all ancient dragon+ in inventory, then reward BK+. You can't really be sure so I'd just send in a ticket asking for clarification. Either that or see what The Wise Owl has to say.

Wow, what a mess. I tthink the armor shouldn't have been in that chest while people are still fighting the Boss for it.

Like Quantum, my reading of the conditions does not require you to craft Phyrus+, merely that it's in your inventory. If they've provided another means for that to occur, lucky you. But also unlucky you because I think this is another mistake on GREE's part, and you might get stiffed if you don't craft your own version too.

I can't be certain, but I would bet that it just needs to be in your inventory. If it were actually based on crafting, then there would be no need for it exist in your inventory at all (since they know you crafted it).

I have a PM to WiseOne a ticket to customer support to get clarification. Still nice to get a Legendary +

to be in inventory.

does equipped armor counts ? or must unequip

Equipped armors are listed in the Fusion Master inventory, so that probably won't be a problem.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Ive had the armours for a while now, but I havent gotten the reward armour? Im not quite sure how I claim it, and I followed all the rules that were posted... Its been a very confusing event for me. How exactly do I claim this armour?

you will get it after today.

today is the last day for people to get all the normal or + versions.

It will prob. be giving to the people after the new weekly boss is launched.
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

i have all of the ancient armors, crafted normal and i can craft all of them as +, i hope it is enough

Oh, good. The event banner didnt come up on my phone, and I was a bit concerned I missed it somehow. Thanks Spongie.

Quote Originally Posted by c-rule View Post
    i have all of the ancient armors, crafted normal and i can craft all of them as +, i hope it is enough
    you have to have all the + versions in your armory also.. or else you wont get BK+
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by c-rule View Post
    gee gee dot kom

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"