Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    So I just got my moontide right now feels like winning a golden ticket out of a wonka bar...and yea no surprise I got another ss+ to go with it lmao... so that's 4 ss+ in 2 days.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

Open two sets ... Got nothing except some two star pluses ... Waste of gems
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Issaquah View Post
    Well, my ticket was closed. No response, no correction, or anything. How do you contact iTunes to file a complaint? K still have times ramps of my purchase, the posting by the wise one, and an image of the 3x water boost.
    Same thing happened to me and having a hard time trying to get support to reply.

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry to swoop up on this thread, but we identified the issue with this, please contact Support and we'll take care of you. Please note that we will be verifying purchases made between the time it was live and the time it went down. Please don't send in tickets to support if you did not make the qualifying purchase as it'll slow everything down for everyone.

Please contact support using the in-game contact support button.

The water boost armor was by far the most valuable item I received from my 11 chest purchase. What I was given instead of the 2 remaining water boost armors does not match their value. I understand the chance involved in opening chests, and the guarantee of 3 boost armors is the only thing that made me decide to make the purchase. I still have not received 2 of the 3 most valuable items from my purchase, but support has closed my ticket and stopped responding.

The best solution would be to give us the armor we purchased, but I would accept a full refund instead. If you cannot follow through on what you advertised, just allow us to return the purchase. Because I do not know which of these options you are planning on taking, I am stuck with 11 armors clogging my inventory that I cannot use.

I am still waiting for GREE to "take care of us" as you promised.

wanted to have 1 moontide and 1 armor of eurus but pop out 2 moontide =.= guess my chances of getting wings and BKAL+ gone...god damn it

What I got instead of the remaining water boost armor were 20 gems for each armor which is not worth it at all to me. So I got 80 gems instead of the 4 remaining water boosts I was supposed to get. Main reason I opened 11 was for the guaranteed chance at 3 water boosts with a chance of getting something a little extra if I had luck which of course I didn't lol.

That sucks big time. I'd say the bare minimum should be 30 gems each at least. The advertised price per chest. What a scam.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Atleast you guys got gems back I have gotten no response and the 4 fusion boosts I'm owed didn't even get me 20 gems back instead I get no reply

You guys have got to stop posting that you got the Moontide+ like it's no big deal. You are fooling me into spending lots of gems

I bought a good amount of these chests,

I got a Moontide regular (already at 99/99-thanks to 12 or so water boosts), Sky+, WW+, and Barbarian Raiding Gear+(woo! lol). I also got roughly 50 Asura Armors, 30 Brawler's, 30 Glacial Armors, and a lot more 2 stars (which will help with leveling armors). I think the bit about getting the legendary dragon armors is kind of nonsense (though I did get a normal Notus-I already have the + version so useless), with such low percentages to sucker you in.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    You guys have got to stop posting that you got the Moontide+ like it's no big deal. You are fooling me into spending lots of gems

I bought a good amount of these chests,

I got a Moontide regular (already at 99/99-thanks to 12 or so water boosts), Sky+, WW+, and Barbarian Raiding Gear+(woo! lol). I also got roughly 50 Asura Armors, 30 Brawler's, 30 Glacial Armors, and a lot more 2 stars (which will help with leveling armors). I think the bit about getting the legendary dragon armors is kind of nonsense (though I did get a normal Notus-I already have the + version so useless), with such low percentages to sucker you in.
    Since you have maxed you moontide, can you please give me a estimate of the total ep need to max moontide? thank you.

22 Chests Opened

I opened 22 and got 3 things worth reporting
    1x Moontide
    1x Armor of Phyrus
    1x Dark Prince+

Only started playing when the 1st Ancient Dragon was released so this Dragon event is really great to get some unique armors (even if i had to spend some money on gems)

Opened 11 n got all 2 star armor. Freakin bs. Nvr buying gems again.

N still haven't got a response regarding 3x boost either

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    N still haven't got a response regarding 3x boost either
    uhmm.. they did (although im not sure bout other players)
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by WarChicken View Post
    uhmm.. they did (although im not sure bout other players)
    I meant with my email. I emailed them on Friday I think. Which ever day it was that the limited chests started