GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The rise and fall of No Gold Forever

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Damn. Now I need a whole new plan.
    .....better find a proper target Dipstik.........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    I have to say, the crew we used to have was very nice. I think that the fall started with bak, yoda and me leaving, but I hate to be responsible for the fall of such an organized crew. The strength of NGF has always been maximalization of IP by fully committing to strategy and optimal activity.

All I want to say is that I hope that you'll be able to recruit new active members, to get back the rank NGF always used to reach.
    I'm expecting this separation, with or without bak's leaving. After all as a no gold syndicate, we are too active. I'm glad those who seek higher performance never pushed me to break our no gold policy.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Forever is a long time. How about No Gold For a while. Realistically you should recruit broke people.
    Always Famous......

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Antheus View Post
    .....better find a proper target Dipstik.........
    by that i take it that you meant I am hard to troll.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have to say, the crew we used to have was very nice. I think that the fall started with bak, yoda and me leaving, but I hate to be responsible for the fall of such an organized crew. The strength of NGF has always been maximalization of IP by fully committing to strategy and optimal activity.All I want to say is that I hope that you'll be able to recruit new active members, to get back the rank NGF always used to reach.
    Yea, I'm sure that you 3 leaving killed NGF, especially you jm. NGF was nothing before you showed up and fell back to nothing after you left. What would we ever have accomplished without you? Yea, I'm definitely 100% positive that's what killed NGF and not the 15 people that broke off later. Thank you so very very much for gracing us with your presence and allowing us to receive all those wonderful prizes./sarcasm
    Last edited by dispohero; 07-26-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    by that i take it that you meant I am hard to troll.
    I have no idea where you came up with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I have no idea where you came up with that...
    i have no idea to why you are denying it due to the fact that you had no come back.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    Yea, I'm sure that you 3 leaving killed NGF, especially you jm. NGF was nothing before you showed up and fell back to nothing after you left. What would we ever have accomplished without you? Yea, I'm definitely 100% positive that's what killed NGF and not the 15 people that broke off later. Thank you so very very much for gracing us with your presence and allowing us to receive all those wonderful prizes./sarcasm
    Wow dispo.. you've been nothing but frustrated since you knew about the move.

We saw the rankings, and we were the top 3 IP contributors. I've never seen you net that amount. And I don't know why you're saying this.. because you left too..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow dispo.. you've been nothing but frustrated since you knew about the move.We saw the rankings, and we were the top 3 IP contributors. I've never seen you net that amount. And I don't know why you're saying this.. because you left too..
    Yea, you're right, why in the world would it bother me that such a great crew would break up? Silly me. NGF was top 150 before you joined and still had a chance to be after you left. Sure, it would take some good recruiting and probably a higher level of activity from everyone left to get there, but it wasn't until the next wave of the 15 most active core of the group left later on that NGF was changed forever. I think maybe the size of your ego is preventing you from comprehending.
    Last edited by dispohero; 07-26-2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: I was the last to leave after I realized it would never be the same and I didn't follow the rest to the new crew

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Stop running your mouth, jellyfish
    I'm beautiful.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    Yea, you're right, why in the world would it bother me that such a great crew would break up? Silly me. NGF was top 150 before you joined and still had a chance to be after you left. Sure, it would take some good recruiting and probably a higher level of activity from everyone left to get there, but it wasn't until the next wave of the 15 most active core of the group left later on that NGF was changed forever. I think maybe the size of your ego is preventing you from comprehending.
    Please, throw some more random insults on me and on the ones who left.

But tell me. How long have YOU been planning a move to another syndicate? And why did you leave NGF at the same day that Project Phoenix was founded?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please, throw some more random insults on me and on the ones who left.But tell me. How long have YOU been planning a move to another syndicate? And why did you leave NGF at the same day that Project Phoenix was founded?
    i haven't insulted anyone except you and won't. i completely understand their decision to join/put together a synd that has less restrictions on gold use. i have no bad feelings towards any of them, or you and bak for that matter, for making that personal choice. i think its highly arrogant of you to think you made NGF what it was, thats all. yes, you were in the highest ip ranks and i wasnt... but you also used gold and i didnt. i also don't particularly agree with the way the split off was handled, but the decision to do it doesnt bother me at all. i never planned to leave NGF. the thought never even once crossed my mind, not even when the mighty NGF carrying jm announced his leaving. i made my decision to move on after the announcement was made that the 15+ core, most active, members of the crew were moving on. i like prizes just as much as the next guy and dont see NGF in the top 250 any time soon.
    Last edited by dispohero; 07-26-2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: sorry for the run on paragraph, phone wont let me add line breaks for some reason

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    And you would be any better in htc red with kdawg? Or did you guys boot kdawg and let him join htc blue?
    Wasnt KDawg always in blue?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Wasnt KDawg always in blue?
    No he was in NGF once. He quit NGF claiming that his device was lost, which probably was not the truth.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    No he was in NGF once. He quit NGF claiming that his device was lost, which probably was not the truth.
    No I mean since joining Htc. I knew came from somewhere else.
    Probably not the truth seeing as joint Htc straight from another syn.
    Isn't KDawg a girl?