GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global hit list plus 2 energy doesnt work

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    And you are surprised of this? LOL
    Gree needs to pump up those mid year profit figures
    another one of my buddys also from SUP1 said it does not work..gree just created more tickets and in kingdom age the servers just crashed bc its war time..we need more events gree please we dont have enuff going right now
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Damn Lv 17 didn't show an arrow so i went after the boss and lost my prestaging, it happened to be a one hit building

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    im not surprised...
    I know for a while that they are doing these things in order to spenders spend more and more money buying more and more gold...

Im mad because I cannot finish this %¨&$#*&¨% LTQ
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    And you are surprised of this? LOL
    Gree needs to pump up those mid year profit figures
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Post Count
    Stop it now !!!!!! And don't spend or they will keep on doing it. Please my brothers lets get away from this tyrant !!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Over got +6 every minute while i should have +8 and i think max is +6 or one of my units is bugged

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    another one of my buddys also from SUP1 said it does not work..gree just created more tickets and in kingdom age the servers just crashed bc its war time..we need more events gree please we dont have enuff going right now
    Am I missing something? Is anyone and I mean anyone making you do any of these events? Don't get me wrong, GREE gets it wrong way more than they get it right but damn, there's either too much or too little going on for the naysayers! Then you bring another game into the fold! IMO and you know what they say about those, step back, put the device down, and call someone! Because if all these options are stressing you out then you may want to prioritize things! Just sayin!!! Good luck with it though!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post
    Am I missing something? Is anyone and I mean anyone making you do any of these events? Don't get me wrong, GREE gets it wrong way more than they get it right but damn, there's either too much or too little going on for the naysayers! Then you bring another game into the fold! IMO and you know what they say about those, step back, put the device down, and call someone! Because if all these options are stressing you out then you may want to prioritize things! Just sayin!!! Good luck with it though!
    i dont mind doing them at all im disabled and at the house 24.7 none them are stessing me out do u see me complaing? the more the merrier for me bc im lvl 250 and it dont hurt me at all... i said i want more events..what part of that u not understand?
    Retired to free playing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seriously? +2 energy not working? I was just about to spend 2 vaults to get it - guess I'll pass if this is another one of those "we can't make it work" or "it was a mistake on our part & never intended to be +2 to stack on other bonuses" - smh (head) - smf (fist)!
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Gree have fixed it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Gree have fixed it.
    So it is +2 now? Not 2%? I'm 10 levels from it. I knew this was coming 1 day so I had prestaged most bosses.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    So it is +2 now? Not 2%? I'm 10 levels from it. I knew this was coming 1 day so I had prestaged most bosses.
    Nice work Grant! It has been fixed and now it does what is says on the tin... +2 to energy!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Nice work Grant! It has been fixed and now it does what is says on the tin... +2 to energy!
    yep it works went from +4 to +6 now..4 vaults later but its worth was needing to spend 1000$ anyways for the gold bonus and this was just a bonus thing to get that done..over 200k in stat gain
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Gree have fixed it.
    MMIRL, if I may drag you into this a bit more, and I only drag you b/c I don't think anyone else actually understands this thing, but I digress. If they could make this one work, and quickly I might add, why then can we not have the falcon supersonic working too?

ya know, since I already spent gold on that and such... it'd just be nice to see it actually work...instead of having to spend gold AGAIN to get something that I already got.

/notbitter

Banned
    Post Count
    I guess not many people finished this one since there's not much fuzz about it?

Mine's still not working and I'm getting bogus replies from support on my ticket and follow-up's...

CJ - can you have a look at this, pretty please with sugar on top?

Original ticket: #792632
    Follow-up: #807510