GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold bank

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You obviously don't pay attention to what's expected in society these days... first of all, "retarded" isn't acceptable either. Good luck in life, racist.
    Retarded is not an offensive word, it is someone whom has a disability in something

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    Retarded is not an offensive word, it is someone whom has a disability in something
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    that pony's got a lot of but-hurt.It must be you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would say Brilliant idea!
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good idea and one I'd welcome. Gree?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LMAO Dippy. Classic post.

You're clearly passing judgment on her dialect and creative spelling. Everyone knows that "grammar" and "correct spelling" are really just code words for "white." Her English is just as valid as your English, and I find your eurocentric worldview rather bigoted.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    it is definently an offensive word. especially when you used it to call someone who definently is not. although some may beg to differ

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wa7sh.. Are you for real? Do you genuinely think retarded is an acceptable term to describe somebody with a disability? The idea of a gold bank is good, but it seems your views on anything outside of the game are either deluded or you are just a troll.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
    Wa7sh.. Are you for real? Do you genuinely think retarded is an acceptable term to describe somebody with a disability? The idea of a gold bank is good, but it seems your views on anything outside of the game are either deluded or you are just a troll.
    i suggest you go look the word up.

Banned
    Post Count
    since you're also too retarded to do that i will do it for you.

The word "retarded" means some kind of development is slowed down, hindered, etc.

When literally applied to a person, animal, or object, it usually means their brain isn't functioning properly or they can't understand what a normal person could understand because of a mental impairment.

Example: "So&So can't advance to the next grade because she is mentally retarded. She can't understand the books."

When figuratively applied, it means they are "stupid" or they aren't acting how they should or how the other person expected them to react.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know what the word means, but it's not an acceptable term in society any more, maybe 50 years ago..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Also, you gave me 2 minutes to reply before you posted again, and you must have started typing that post almost immediately after the first one. Sorry I cant reply instantly, I'm not 'retarded'... I have a son to put to bed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Also, you gave me 2 minutes to reply before you posted again, and you must have started typing that post almost immediately after the first one. Sorry I cant reply instantly, I'm not 'retarded'... I have a son to put to bed.
    posting personal information is against the posting quidelines. in case you also cant find it here you go:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

Post Count
    Give trolls a little respect... When you say something stupid unintentionally, you can't fall back on the "trolling" excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Give trolls a little respect... When you say something stupid unintentionally, you can't fall back on the "trolling" excuse.
    derailing thread and ''hijacking'' them is against the rules refer back to the guidelines. 10th one down from THE DO NOT part.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

your welcome.