What what?! Another Limited Time Event? Global Hit List is now available! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What what?! Another Limited Time Event? Global Hit List is now available!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For ONCE! THanks for starting this event at a sane time in my timezone! Lose out on all other events cos they start at 2am / 3am my time .... awesome!

Lurker
    Post Count
    It would seem as though the energy regen DOES NOT work as described.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Our recent limited time goal Black Ops Down was not up to our expectations or yours. We've heard your feedback and created an unscheduled limited time goal to make up for it, Global Hit List!

Global Hit List will run until 12PM on Wednesday 7/31.
    Minimum Level: 36
    Data Set: mw_20130725_6

The first goal (1/60) will reward the Interpol Tank - a powerful addition to every army.

In addition the final reward - the Interpol Harrier - is the most powerful limited time goal reward yet! The Interpol Harrier will have a bonus of +2 energy regeneration. The bonus will work regardless of any previous energy regeneration bonuses in your possession.

-Modern War Team
    i think u guys have done a marvelous job here! definitely appreciate d gesture & i'm sure many players do too =) happy gaming! haha

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Can I just say Gree, well done for listening, that is all we have ever asked for. Now remember, keep it up.

Consistent Contributor lobie1kenobie's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks! This will first LTQ I've done in quite awhile.

Banned
    Post Count

global hit list

really? still stuck with black ops down,,how does one get this LTQ????

Banned
    Post Count
    Have u tried turning it off then on again?. Ur device not the app. Haha. One of my guys said that he couldn't get it up. So I told him to restart his device n it worked

Banned
    Post Count
    I already sent in a ticket but the interpol harrier is giving me +2% energy regen instead of +2. Gree please fix this asap as the difference is making those of us who got it already miss out on a lot of energy.

Our recent limited time goal Black Ops Down was not up to our expectations or yours. We've heard your feedback and created an unscheduled limited time goal to make up for it, Global Hit List!

The first goal (1/60) will reward the Interpol Tank - a powerful addition to every army.

In addition the final reward - the Interpol Harrier - is the most powerful limited time goal reward yet! The Interpol Harrier will have a bonus of +2 energy regeneration. The bonus will work regardless of any previous energy regeneration bonuses in your possession.

-Modern War Team

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree messed up their apology?, unlucky haha. Sadly, unsurprising. An alphabetised unit n ally list would be a nice touch to ur apology gree!. Thanks for trying. This ltq is much more enjoyable then ur format of late.

How much energy total did you have to use to get to the end of 60/60 sgt q?

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree!!

Steady Scribe
    In a parallel universe. Playing some Modern War
    Post Count
    So all we do is hit map bosses? Cool!
    And it seems this event goes all the way to syndicate compound. This will be hard for llp's

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks!

MugsMom
    Faction: Lady MaMa
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Banned
    Post Count

Greed

-Modern War Team
    Strange, looks like the +2 energy doesn't stack after all.
    Everyone should stop doing these events. It appears to me that GREE cannot do anything right these days.

This will mean the end of my gold purchases. Feel free to join me

Angry Leonababy 386908821

Is Global Hit List really a make up for Black Ops Down? I'm in Lvl 37. The prize should be a concrete. I better stop Black Ops Down to go for Global HIt List immediately.

For Sure ... no more Prestige ... no more trick ...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree you just made my day :-)