Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Arena week for android!

Oh man I so want to win this one...just because everyone that is good or is an older player has a jian armor. Plus I'm not sure if my black medal achievement will get fixed, so for me why not go for it now? (Chime in that old song) "So here I go again on my own..."

Let the best knight win.

Woooot thank you wise one and gree for getting my achievement fixed!!!
    Last edited by MadPhoneBashing; 07-25-2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: update
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

just so you know you will be getting regular version, not the +

Yea I know doesn't matter just want it for my collection.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

Rushing it at the beginning, last one I finished rank 7k and I'm already at 85. I won't be able to win any more though because I am only level 38.

There's a new Arena and Epic Boss thread every week.

I was going for this one as well Vader... thought you already had your Black Medal. :P
    Android~~Level 87+~~Several Legendarys maxed(Aegis, Combustion, Clayplate and more).
    Send me a pm with your code if you want/need help.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    There's a new Arena and Epic Boss thread every week.
    this is specifically a thread for android arena, MadPhoneBasher aka Vader was temporarily robbed of 1st place in the event that ended a week ago, but the Wise One fixed it

great news Vader, glad to hear it, 65/65 achievements?

Uhm, why are you using that armors in the arena Vader ?

You should have gotten some of the last 4-5 boss armors as a + version and all of those are better than that.
    Android~~Level 87+~~Several Legendarys maxed(Aegis, Combustion, Clayplate and more).

Sorry been busy playing so much arena and clash of lords sigh....

Yea to be honest they sort of fixed the achievement to the point where it shows that I got the black medal on my profile BUT I can't equip the title lol...

But man gree is probably sooo busy with all the crazy random update bugs its okay I give up...just going to try and win again.

Also for the armor I'm using idk I just like these ones (storm sorc+ is just too awesome and having 2 =op...I'm lvling up this weeks new one to replace my dp+ but your right gex I did get a few armors but the stats on some of these just don't appeal to me right now OR I do like the stats but I don't like the element combo...

But actually the real reason on sitting on these same armors is because gree is killing my bank account True reason I should say...

Two is I wanted to see if this final week has an armor worth maxing out and I do like phyrus so its almost done...along with eurus so I should be rotating them in soon.

Oh third and last was I can't get a better replacement for air or any air combo besides my sg+ and ss+ that boreas is virtually the same in stats to ss+ only tanky by a hair and less atk so I did not lvl it. Then my sg+ is just better imo than the dragon one...

I tried getting combust but gree busted my bank card instead hahaha...
    Last edited by MadPhoneBashing; 07-26-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Yeah, SS+ is pretty good. I usually try to mix elements a little more, but it comes down to personal preferences i guess.
    Replacing dark prince might be a good idea though.

Guess ill just leave this Black Medal to you, too much of hastle to compete with you.
    Im kinda bored by this game atm anyway, so maybe next time. Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadPhoneBashing View Post
    Oh man I so want to win this one...just because everyone that is good or is an older player has a jian armor. Plus I'm not sure if my black medal achievement will get fixed, so for me why not go for it now? (Chime in that old song) "So here I go again on my own..."
    Woooot thank you wise one and gree for getting my achievement fixed!!!
    How did you overtaken by someone who now has twice the point as you with only 260+ winning?

Elysium hacked his points this morning if its not that obvious...but don't worry I'm sure gree will remove. Its not possible to have less than 300 games played and have 53k in points.

Gree needs to look at the Phyrus dmg leaderboard too. I'm barely in the top 25 but there are hackers and hackers there. The top people so obviously hacked its absurd -- Yuinn90 and Welce were over 1 million dmg within an hour of the Dragon being released. Recently a bunch more people have jumped in randomly (Williams, Knight, ZXCZXCZXC) but it's not 100% guaranteed that they hacked.... although I highly doubt someone got 1,600,000 dmg in 1 day.

Zxczxczxc has been posting here on the forum: http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?126669-zxczxczxc .
    Based on the comment about getting Moontide non-plus after spending 600+ gems on chests, I guess he/she just spends lots of gems.
    (he/she is currently 6th in tournament, if you want to look up his/her tournament profile)
    Can't find those other two in tournament top 100.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Yeah thats why I said not 100% sure that those 3 were hackers or not. But the first two are for sure. And I'm going to take a big guess and say the guy with 1,270,000 arena points hacked (YewK). He's also top dmg on the Phyrus leaderboard.