Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Forum guild

Forum guild

I had a bright idea at work...mainly because I don't feel like working. With the hopes that the guild system will come to android soon has there been any talks of making a guild from users on the forums? This was successful in Wow, when I belonged to the Wow insider guild. As most of the heavy hitters here are incredibly helpful to pretty much everyone I just think it would be a good idea. Any thoughts on this?
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

That would be a pretty good idea. KA already has one i believe?

Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    That would be a pretty good idea. KA already has one i believe?
    I don't believe Android has the guild function yet.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

I imagine that roark and I will team up and allow other people who play often join in. Neither of us are big $$$ spenders, so we might try to leach off Aradan, <intentionally left blank>, Vader, Punisment, Gex or whomever. But if we cannot get in with them, or just feel like being big fish in a smaller pond, I am sure the second - tier android forum players will have a reasonably powerful guild.

We might be waiting a while for this feature. haven't decided if spending more or less will have them add more features faster.
    Android player

Cire, or any other interested party. Do you have line messenger? Aradan made a KnD group on line messenger a few weeks back I expect3d more of the big hitters in it. So far roark and aradan and many others are in it. Also I believe aradan or roark does plan on starting a guild. I suppose find aradan or me in line messenger. Then we will.get you in the group. Sorry to reply so late to this but I really haven't been on the forums much eince line messenger group started. My name is dstocks in line messenger and dstockz in game.

I would very much like to have a unformal Guild ready to go with people here and then make it formal once Guilds are on Android

heyo,
    I would like to join it I'm level 63 android atm.
    Idk how this Line thing works.. my Line ID is: croyx and name also croyx

Ingame I'm Croy :P

~Croy

Yea I don't mind helping/powering a guild with all you folks on android if it ever happend. I use to be a guild officer in wow for many years and did recruiting/forum moderating. I missed the line messenger thread, have to go back and read/join that too.

In any case just auto add my name next to cire and whoever he said=P.

Just joined line....handle is vader and profile is the same as my avatar.
    Last edited by MadPhoneBashing; 07-30-2013 at 09:40 PM. Reason: line info
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

I'll be glad to join....just have to learn what this Line Messenger is.

Okay, I searched up what it is, but for KnD purposes, is the mobile app version recommended or the PC version?
    Last edited by SoloStar; 07-30-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    I'll be glad to join....just have to learn what this Line Messenger is.

Okay, I searched up what it is, but for KnD purposes, is the mobile app version recommended or the PC version?
    You need to have the mobile app installed to use the pc version I believe. I prefer using it on my pc though, less of a hassle.

We have a group going on the mobile app
    Android Code: WBB-BMH-VZD
    If you do add me, pm me your name so i know to add you

Okay, installed it. Tried to search up vader and dstocks but couldn't find you guys. Mine is Solo.

What's the KnD group I should join?

I'd like to join in as well. Not exactly a powerhouse, but I'm steadily gaining strength each day and I could use some experienced friends. Lvl 60 now with an almost maxed AA+ and the other + versions of the Big 4 on their way to being maxed as well.

Made a line account. Name is Ifritx. Not really sure how to join a group though…
    Last edited by ifritx; 07-31-2013 at 03:39 PM.

I added you Solo and invited you to the chat.

I couldn't find Ifritx when i searched for you though
    Android Code: WBB-BMH-VZD
    If you do add me, pm me your name so i know to add you

can anyone give me the quick run down on what to do so I can join this chat too? Thanks