Page 2 of 2 First 12
    wew so they are hackers...was thinking is my games bug or what suddenly came out so big amount of point with those armor that i can 1 hit kill them...jesus omfg... well am i look like a hacker to u all? ZOMFG

seeing as how you are using the epic armour I would not be surprised if you were a hacker.

No offense, but the drop rate is pretty low, and all of the data regarding inventory is user side.

My level of respect for some one who: hacked, dumped a $$$, or got super lucky on the first box is all about the same.
    Android player

Right, 1.2 million points... Snowy is kind of holding a big "I'm a cheater" sign over his head; not even trying to make it look legit...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Lol spoke to soon marco that's nothing compared to the infamous "albert" aka admin codec xyu or whatevers with his 1 trillion points now lmao (think he's trolling thou for the what happpen last 2 weeks). Knocked my a$$ back down to third with authority. I'm thinking it was a bad idea to go for the achievement again this week. People like Jian armor even if its a normal version or they're playing because they love/hate me.

I want to say hate more thou....

I also think I should try for this acievement when the armor is an ugly one or something because no hacker really liked the eldrich robes last week and no name won that with only 45k arena points un-contested.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

Yeah I mean I'm very frustrated and Wise One doesn't reply to my PMs.

Im in 26th place on dragon damage and there is so much obvious hacking going on it's dumb. I killed 40 levels of Dragons and I'm at 796,409 damage.

There are guy with 3 million dmg, another guy with 2.7 million dmg, a guy with 1.8 million dmg, etc. It bothers me that such obvious hackers that aren't even trying to be subtle dont get immediately banned from the game for ruining it for others. I mean 3 million damage, thats 4 times mine. So if dragons had the same HP then he would be on level 160 -- even factoring in increasing hp that puts him over level 100 for sure....give me a break. Wise One needs to fix this and the arena hackers as soon as possible.

Hello friends!

I got a PM from wise one about these issues and it would seem they pretty much wait until the end to cull the cheaters/hackers.
    I suppose this makes sense to do it all in one sweep rather than sweeping every day. Honestly, if I were them, I'd do the same thing. I can understand everyone's frustrations as it would be VERY helpful if we could know EXACTLY where we stand in the Arenas and the Epic Boss Leader boards.

Hope this helps/puts you at ease (even if it's a little bit).

I will chime in my personal thoughts about this game, that everything/everyone seems to be over-saturated with strong legendary/epic armors. I'm finding it difficult to enjoy this game much anymore. Since they've totally 'adjusted' the video ads and stuff, it's been more and more difficult to get gems without spending real monies (which I don't really have )
    The only thing I seem to be striving for is being the highest lvl on Android.. which is actually kind of pointless. lol
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Yea I sympathize with lady and the rest of the players who play this straight up. Its doesn't seem fair to them or it being balanced for everyone and its pretty much all the arguments from the other threads about gree's business game model.

As far as I'm concern, my enjoyment with this game will die out eventally and I will go the sameway as the buffalo...

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

Well, 1 big purge is the easy thing to do, but for the arena until that purge the cheaters will keep skewing the scores of the other players depending on how they tweaked it (super score, but weak or super score plus invincible) .
    edit: and w.r.t. spending limit: for a tablet game my limit is about EUR 25, which I'm pretty close to for this game, so financing my last few L3 TFs and L3 armorsmiths will have to mostly come from arena winnings...
    Last edited by Marco_; 07-30-2013 at 04:57 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I've achieved so far 1600 wins and 46 loses this week (loses mostly trying unknown names and new forms of "albert" ). I did have a win streak of 300, but then I saw albert with his new admin name on the list and well bye bye win streak lol, just could not resist.

I'm hopeful of the big purge but I have my doubts....they might even purge me too with all the chaos =P.

Quote Originally Posted by MadPhoneBashing View Post

I'm hopeful of the big purge but I have my doubts....they might even purge me too with all the chaos =P.
    Lol.. I doubt it! I imagine something like this: "Oh, that's just Vader. He's cool."
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

gratz vader

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Hello friends!

I got a PM from wise one about these issues and it would seem they pretty much wait until the end to cull the cheaters/hackers.
    I suppose this makes sense to do it all in one sweep rather than sweeping every day. Honestly, if I were them, I'd do the same thing. I can understand everyone's frustrations as it would be VERY helpful if we could know EXACTLY where we stand in the Arenas and the Epic Boss Leader boards.

Hope this helps/puts you at ease (even if it's a little bit).

I will chime in my personal thoughts about this game, that everything/everyone seems to be over-saturated with strong legendary/epic armors. I'm finding it difficult to enjoy this game much anymore. Since they've totally 'adjusted' the video ads and stuff, it's been more and more difficult to get gems without spending real monies (which I don't really have )
    The only thing I seem to be striving for is being the highest lvl on Android.. which is actually kind of pointless. lol
    We're constantly beefing up the security on this, but if we do them in little waves, those same players will be probably hack/cheat their way back in. Slowly, but surely, we'll get them all out for good. Thanks for bearing with it.

Thanks wise owl!!!! See folks he will get it done...just have to have patience and faith lol. This week done!

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    I guess when they add guild to Android, it might make it more interesting? more interaction between players?

Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    I guess when they add guild to Android, it might make it more interesting? more interaction between players?
    Let's hope so! I haven't given up quite yet. Still leveling everyday for fun. I'm kind of just hoping to be the highest leveled player as a personal achievement type of thing.
    Hopefully the guilds will come soon.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data