Canadian Case Event 5-10 gold use estimation?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Case Event 5-10 gold use estimation?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Canadian Case Event 5-10 gold use estimation?

I have 5 tactical charts and I plan on buying gold on Saturday, but I think I may have 7 or 8 by Saturday. If anyone knows an estimation of how much gold it may take to get to 10 from 5-10 or from 7 or 8-10 please post down below!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is no way to calculate it. The event is complete random luck. It could cost as little as 100 gold or a much as 5000 gold. You could even spend 5000 or more gold and still not get the 10th item. Gold only guarantees a successful open. It does not guarantee a map. With each item collected the percentage of obtaining the next is drastically reduced. You have about a 2% chance or less in opening a box and it being the 10th item.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    There is no way to calculate it. The event is complete random luck. It could cost as little as 100 gold or a much as 5000 gold. You could even spend 5000 or more gold and still not get the 10th item. Gold only guarantees a successful open. It does not guarantee a map. With each item collected the percentage of obtaining the next is drastically reduced. You have about a 2% chance or less in opening a box and it being the 10th item.
    I'm 5/12 so I was thinking of maybe 400 gold, but I guess there's no complete guess?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also I was going to only reset the timer with gold then open it with cash.

Post Count
    quite literally its just a matter of faith. and luck

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Lurker
    Post Count
    Took me a ton if gold to get 8 and 9 and only two open attempts to get ten.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know it was a silly question, but I was curious if it was possible to estimate it with my luck so far. I normally go 3+ in a row and lose even when I just have 3, but I won 3 times in a row!

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    The program is locked in. It's anything but random.
    There is a way to calculate it (give or take a little). Gree won't release the numbers that you will need to calculate it.
    The cost can potentially be unbelievably high.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm not saying its impossible. Obviously the more cases you open the better your chances of winning. It is all probability and chance. Just don't get mad or upset if you blow through a couple of vaults and don't win. Just warning you that it is not a guaranteed win by using gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    I'm not saying its impossible. Obviously the more cases you open the better your chances of winning. It is all probability and chance. Just don't get mad or upset if you blow through a couple of vaults and don't win. Just warning you that it is not a guaranteed win by using gold.
    I know. I'm just taking a chance!

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    it's completely random....

that's why some people get it on all free opens, and people like me have never gotten it, until the last one. I think it was very clear that GREE upped the percentages last time because so many more people than normal got the unit, but still, it's not at all random....

it's not hard to use a random number generator to determine how high the percentages are. i could calculate it myself if i had enough cooperation, and about 600 people participating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    The program is locked in. It's anything but random.
    There is a way to calculate it (give or take a little). Gree won't release the numbers that you will need to calculate it.
    The cost can potentially be unbelievably high.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D1E Luke View Post
    I know. I'm just taking a chance!
    Good luck to you!

Post Count
    Everyone so far is right. Success is all a function of opens. Open more, and your chance of success is greater. Personally, I got 10 2 hours after the event started for around 700 total. But I got lucky. The first 7 opens were maps. 8 came a couple later. A bit of a dry spell for #9 (maybe 10-12 opens) and then hit 10 after another 12 opens. Total that up and it's around 700 gold I believe... give or take.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have seen an increased "luck" when using the HB method - open precisely at the moment your cable box or cell phone changes to :00 / :15 / :30 / :45 of the hour - and skip to the next interval each hour. Got 10 on all 3 of my IOS devices last Crate 10
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I have seen an increased "luck" when using the HB method - open precisely at the moment your cable box or cell phone changes to :00 / :15 / :30 / :45 of the hour - and skip to the next interval each hour. Got 10 on all 3 of my IOS devices last Crate 10
    How does that work because I just got one! Thanks!!