Really, Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really, Gree?

Post Count

Thumbs down Really, Gree?

First, let me say this: if real life causes me to not log in to KA when my buildings are ready to collect, I fully deserve to have all those buildings raided. The thing is, I believe I deserve to be raided by a player of comparable or better stats. Not by one whose stats are grossly inferior.

Today as I worked very late, I believe a new record was set. I was raided by someone whose attack was SEVEN HUNDRED TWENTY THOUSAND less than my defense. Put another way, my defense stat was more than 50% higher than his attack. Now maybe some of you think that is cool. But think of it this way: if your stats are comparable to or better than mine and you are in my battle pool, that gold should have been YOURS.

So what is the point of me, and you who would raid me, spending real money building up good stats if someone grossly inferior takes the gold? How does everyone else feel about the game operating this way?

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    See I had something similar happen to me... Some dude with close to 60% difference attack me and took quite a bit. Yes I reacted like u did, occasionally still grumble about it.

I decided to try it... I hit someone insanely strong than I was... Took the manor after 4 hits, lost once.
    Send in a ticket telling gree their hero strength, and all the added % ie alliance and wat not, the reduction in alliance.. IT'S ALL NONSENSE ...

Of course when I wrote to them I didn't expect them to reply and explain and give me a breakdown of how things work..
    And that is one expectation they lived up to..

I quit upgrading building , still raid but there is no science or strategy to it anymore...

SAD DAY.. The game is dying...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    From another perspective, this is a fair treatment cause you can raid someone stronger than you. Of course you must be prepared for the 'backlash' of that player hitting you with ease. In addition, this ensures that everyone runs a risk of gold being robbed if not collected in time, including THE strongest player whomever s/he is.

I do agree that diff of 700k plus is pushing it too far. This should be reduced ...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    What kinda attack and defense skill points are involved? I've said all along that they're percentage based. The raw stat difference will only go up as the base stats go up. A good rule of thumb is anyone half your stats or above can raid you, easily.

And yes, there's little point in building stats at the moment. They're just going to be eclipsed by exponential growth. That's why many have stopped spending. Why pay for something today that will be given out for free next month. Especially as you can see it adds nothing to protect you.

I've said as much in another thread, so I'll stop raining on your parade.

Edit : additionally, as they've added more than a few attack skill point bonuses... That percentage may even be lower. Nobody is safe. That's the real lesson.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Granted I do not have a mill+ in my stats. But I have been hit by people 300k less than me and scratch my head going huh. But I have noticed one can raid a building ver someone a lot higher in stats and win, but a direct attack ver someone a lot higher in stats and lose.
    Daily player

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Granted I do not have a mill+ in my stats. But I have been hit by people 300k less than me and scratch my head going huh. But I have noticed one can raid a building ver someone a lot higher in stats than you and win, but a direct attack ver someone a lot higher in stats and lose.
    That would matter pre1.13M-vault. Now it doesn't.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Zenobia I agree! It is very frustrating! 100k difference I could understand...But the way it is now makes zero sense.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What kinda attack and defense skill points are involved? I've said all along that they're percentage based. The raw stat difference will only go up as the base stats go up. A good rule of thumb is anyone half your stats or above can raid you, easily.

I would say that attack and defense point do not matter as you might think. I started off the game thinking they mattered and loaded up on them. I have gotten the +100 attack points items and mosters as well. I still lose battles that the other person has no business winning. It is a joke.

Post Count
    I believe if you check someone profile stats, it showed his Raw stats. Let say for example you seeing him as 1M A/D stats. But when he check his own stats all the boosted bonus added to his stats such as, 20% infantry attack, 20% magic, machine, beast attack, plus the 3% alliance attack in his dozens of units that comes with it, plus other units with attack bonus, & also your attack skills helps too. These things will add up in his Attack stats & he's seeing more than his 1M Attack stats.

My Guild teammates seeing my stats 1,900k Raw attack & is 600k less than my boosted attack. That's why i don't like asking them my Raw attack anymore cause it is too low than my boosted attack.

I hope this info helps...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    I believe if you check someone profile stats, it showed his Raw stats. Let say for example you seeing him as 1M A/D stats. But when he check his own stats all the boosted bonus added to his stats such as, 20% infantry attack, 20% magic, machine, beast attack, plus the 3% alliance attack in his dozens of units that comes with it, plus other units with attack bonus, & also your attack skills helps too. These things will add up in his Attack stats & he's seeing more than his 1M Attack stats.

My Guild teammates seeing my stats 1,900k Raw attack & is 600k less than my boosted attack. That's why i don't like asking them my Raw attack anymore cause it is too low than my boosted attack.

I hope this info helps...
    Agreed with raw attack value and the bonuses added. But u forget one thing. All those attack and bonuses he has as well.
    Meaning if Zenobia was at 1.7 million with bonuses, he was attacked by someone with a raw attk of 1 million with 700k being his bonuses, I can safely assume ( assumptions are mother of all screw ups ) the term 'way inferior' Zenobia used denotes that the person who raided him doesn't have all the units required to get that much boost in dmg.

My interpretation bonuses hero strength defense attack point don't make sense...especially if u lost to someone who has less bonus units that u have and is way inferior in att and def than u.

Is either that or Zenobia got whooped by some one with low stats and more bonus units than he has

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DrQ View Post
    Agreed with raw attack value and the bonuses added. But u forget one thing. All those attack and bonuses he has as well.
    Meaning if Zenobia was at 1.7 million with bonuses, he was attacked by someone with a raw attk of 1 million with 700k being his bonuses, I can safely assume ( assumptions are mother of all screw ups ) the term 'way inferior' Zenobia used denotes that the person who raided him doesn't have all the units required to get that much boost in dmg.

My interpretation bonuses hero strength defense attack point don't make sense...especially if u lost to someone who has less bonus units that u have and is way inferior in att and def than u.

Is either that or Zenobia got whooped by some one with low stats and more bonus units than he has
    I think Zenobia is a female & you address her as He...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Oops... Ma bad... Apologies... Lol

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DrQ View Post
    Oops... Ma bad... Apologies... Lol
    She's very fierce too, so you'll have to be very sorry.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    When you fight a player you attack their boosted stats. When you raid a player you fight against their unboosted stats - including defensive buildings if they are not close enough to your money buildings.

When you view a players profile you see their stats, I'm not sure if these are boosted or unboosted.

you have just said that your defense is around 1.9-2m boosted, now minus all of your defensive boosts from ALL guild wars etc... you are probably down to about 1.2-1.3m.

as you said that player has an attack of around 1.2-1.3m there is no doubt that they would not be able to raid you, especially if you take into account that they may have a very high attack skill due to boost units and skill points. You may also be seeing their unboosted stats so they could in fact be as strong as you are regardless.

Post Count
    You know the fun thing I found? You see partially boosted stats. I see procsy at 2.4m which I'm fairly certain is somewhere in between his in unboosted stats and his 2.6 boosted stats