Really, Gree? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really, Gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I asked a teammate for my raw stats and he quoted back my boosted stats exactly. I just don't know what's going on anymore

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigertiger55 View Post
    I asked a teammate for my raw stats and he quoted back my boosted stats exactly. I just don't know what's going on anymore
    With Gree no one ever knows what's going on. And when you think you are beginning to understand Gree they pull a stunt like this

Banned
    Post Count
    There is a rough estimate of 800,000 difference in attack points to defence to be successfully raided. If they are within that bracket then you'll have some trouble. The thing is GREE have allowed players who are so far behind in stats to hit players 800k stronger. They will eventually push it up above 1 million. RIDICULOUS!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    update 1.91 seems to have fixed the issue of not seeing others boosted stats.

Post Count
    Hmm tried hitting someone with 400k more def, took me 6 hits for his lvl 4 manor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by England Jon View Post
    I dont see the problem. It is a game where you are supposed to raid and attack opponents. What does it matter if you are raided. So you lose some gold. A few hours later you get some more. It seems some people are treating this more than a game which provides some fun when you have nothing else to do, or have I missed the point?
    Lets say you have 1.2m def. if Zenobia and Hammers figures are correct and it works in absolute stats people with 400k attack can raid the **** out of you if they so choose. Most people on this thread don't mind being raided, as long is its done by people with roughly equal stats or vastly stronger.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by England Jon View Post
    I dont see the problem. It is a game where you are supposed to raid and attack opponents. What does it matter if you are raided. So you lose some gold. A few hours later you get some more. It seems some people are treating this more than a game which provides some fun when you have nothing else to do, or have I missed the point?
    Ok frm what u wrote , I don't think you understood the content of the thread. If I had an attack of 10 and I attacked u , lets say def of 600k ( I m exaggerating to make a point ) and I win everytime, will u still write what u wrote. If so might as well not have any value to attack and defence. Hope this clears things for ya... Cheers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I thought with the new update guild members see your boosted stats but others still only see I boosted.

Dr.Q. Your point earlier about Zenobia also having the same boosts, while likely true, doesn't change the fact that the difference is likely less than she saw. Zenobia knows what her actual stats are (which already includes boosts), she doesn't know what the opponents boosted stats are. So she saw a 700 k difference and in actuality it might only be 300k.

With that said, some of the stat gaps that people can hit is ridiculous.

Post Count
    Come to think of it, the only ones not benefitting from this are the absolute strongest. As just an average joe somewhere between 1 and 1.5m at lvl 141 I can hit virtually anyone and be raided by virtually anyone.