ARRRG! you gree - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ARRRG! you gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agree, this will not be the only time we will see this.
    They will test it here and see how many fight over it, then they will release it as a 3rd place prize and watch the money roll in. For all we know they might and probably will release this mod several times and there might be someone out there who can upgrade 4 builds at once.
    Honestly, how could you possibly think this is the only time you will see this, like it will never be released again!?!?!
    If you haven't realized it by now gree only cares about the dollars and as TZora said, this is their trump card and will milk it for all it's worth, which is a lot to most.

Post Count
    the most important thing right now is, don't panic if you are not getting the modifier in this event lol .. don't overdo anything to fight for it. i'm sure, someone in the gree camp is hating me by now

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes I was dissapointed at first, but guess what we'll probably have one in the next collect 10 maybe, unless they hold it back for 3-4 months.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think I'm going to take a pass on this event. I don't like the looks or name of Blingmobile and it would take months before I could sink that eyesore off the top line of my weapons used summary after a fight or rob. All yours Tam and Co. You're welcome!

That said Gree needs to forget the fancy and go old school with their weapon selection and design.

I want to see avatars fighting with a belt, shoe, rock, car keys, stick, loose change or a sack of doorknobs.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Currently only 1 gold chalice and attempted 6 times with cash.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Greetings Folks,

I've passed everyones feedback on up regarding this. Much appreciated.

~Sirius

Locking thread as its been noted.

/closed