19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Always

10 52.63%
  • Sometimes

4 21.05%
  • Never

5 26.32%
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Same here it didn't lag for me at first when I had under 20 friends, but once my friends list exploded, I've been experiencing lag frequently. Already cleaned my friends list and trying to keep it around 50 or so. This needs to be fixed because I really want to have a full friend list.

You don't really need a full friends list though. It's good if you're farming 1 area and need a specific grouped element, I guess. Although, it would be nice if we didn't have slowdown problems, I get annoyed over the heat of my phone/case while playing and/or charging while playing. I don't know how this game can be such a battery waster or why it heats up my phone so much.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    You don't really need a full friends list though. It's good if you're farming 1 area and need a specific grouped element, I guess. Although, it would be nice if we didn't have slowdown problems, I get annoyed over the heat of my phone/case while playing and/or charging while playing. I don't know how this game can be such a battery waster or why it heats up my phone so much.
    Bigger Friend List = More Arena Points

And yea even after I charge my phone to full, I only get about an hour and a half or so of playtime before the "Please Insert Charger" notification pops up on my phone. I turned off the sound and music and it helps somewhat.

this is a known issue that I've experienced from Day 1 on Android for me (early May)

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Bigger Friend List = More Arena Points
    Yep, if you want to invest the time and effort to friend battle each day, then a 110 friend list is probably worth about 3500 points over the course of a tournament. (provided you can beat the vast majority of your friends)
    If you get friend request spammed like crazy, you can boost that even further, since you can add them, battle them and then remove them again.
    If I had friend battled optimally this tournament, like last tournament, I'd be competing for the bronze/ribbon 1 border on Android again, but this time I've only used it to prevent dropping out of ribbon 1, so now I'm hovering around rank 200.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Yep, if you want to invest the time and effort to friend battle each day, then a 110 friend list is probably worth about 3500 points over the course of a tournament. (provided you can beat the vast majority of your friends)
    If you get friend request spammed like crazy, you can boost that even further, since you can add them, battle them and then remove them again.
    If I had friend battled optimally this tournament, like last tournament, I'd be competing for the bronze/ribbon 1 border on Android again, but this time I've only used it to prevent dropping out of ribbon 1, so now I'm hovering around rank 200.
    Wow, I should have used the friend request thing to get more points this week. I fell short of the silver medal by under 1000 points . And when you're ranked that high, you get a constant supply of friend requests.

No, Iphone 4 has this issue to... i delete my friend to abt 40% and it got almost instantly better. That said Since Notus, i am having boss battle graphical lag.