19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Always

10 52.63%
  • Sometimes

4 21.05%
  • Never

5 26.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Angry Game Performance Issue (Everyone please come in to dicuss if you have it)

I am one Android with Samsung Galaxy note 8.0 with quad core 1.6
    The game freezes everytime you farm for 2-3 second mostly during the start screen
    It was mentioned somewhere it is linked to number of friends
    I wish people who have been bothered by it come in and have in-depth discussion about it.
    It is really annoying and it has certainly added to the most time consuming part of the game.
    Does it also happen on IOS?
    Does anyone has a solution to it?
    Will deleting friends help?
    Thank you.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and experience this problem but worse

My screen used to freeze for around 6 seconds when I used to go to the battle screen / choosing knights / choosing their equipment. The worst was when I used to go to my friends / battle friends screen.

Now however, it freezes for up to 25 seconds each time and it is really frustrating me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    I am one Android with Samsung Galaxy note 8.0 with quad core 1.6
    The game freezes everytime you farm for 2-3 second mostly during the start screen
    It was mentioned somewhere it is linked to number of friends
    I wish people who have been bothered by it come in and have in-depth discussion about it.
    It is really annoying and it has certainly added to the most time consuming part of the game.
    Does it also happen on IOS?
    Does anyone has a solution to it?
    Will deleting friends help?
    Thank you.

I've found that it is linked with the number of friends you have. That's why I keep my friends at <45%..

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    I've found that it is linked with the number of friends you have. That's why I keep my friends at <45%..
    Have you ever had it over 45%
    If you do, do you notice when it is reduced to under 45% the performance improves?
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post

My screen used to freeze for around 6 seconds when I used to go to the battle screen / choosing knights / choosing their equipment. The worst was when I used to go to my friends / battle friends screen.

Now however, it freezes for up to 25 seconds each time and it is really frustrating me!!!!
    Maybe get a s4?

from 6 to 25, is it due the friends number increase or it got worse by itself over time?
    thank you.

Maybe get a s4?
    I bought the S3 in February! Would be silly to get the S4 + I don't need an S4! I

from 6 to 25, is it due the friends number increase or it got worse by itself over time?
    thank you.
    This may well be true. When I read cuby's earlier comment about it, it actually made a lot of sense. It has gotten worse over time, but my friends list has also grown over time too, which means it could be attributed to that.

I'll have to have a mass cull soon and see how that goes. Only problem is, having 90 odd friends enables me to get into the 251-500 rank in Arena. That being said, for the sake of 1 2* armour, its probably not worth it.

If this is the case, then thank you very much.
    If not, then you, or cubey, will owe me somewhere in the region of 50-60 friends!!!

I hace Samsung s3 mini and I have the same Problem.
    The game freezes for about 8 seconds. When I had 90+ friends it was even worse (~40sec)
    The solution:
    when the game lags, I go to the Task Manager, and Close the process Knights and Dragons.
    Then I open the game again and the game doesnt lag anymore until you go to Arena or to leaderboard.
    Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Majingear View Post
    I hace Samsung s3 mini and I have the same Problem.
    The game freezes for about 8 seconds. When I had 90+ friends it was even worse (~40sec)
    The solution:
    when the game lags, I go to the Task Manager, and Close the process Knights and Dragons.
    Then I open the game again and the game doesnt lag anymore until you go to Arena or to leaderboard.
    Hope that helps
    I decided to get rid of 50 people on my friends list.
    Game doesn't lag anywhere near as much now! Barely 5 seconds (which is bearable)

Thanks everyone for the help!

only Android User have this Problem. IOS is working smoothy

Unless im an exception, for some reason its happening to me, but only on epic bosses, usually the fights are a little slow, used to be 100% smooth, but now they are quite slowish. Wich doesnt bother me much. But here and there it has a little freeze.

Thank you for your informative reply.
    Do you recom if it is because of the game not yet being fully optimised for android or is it because the Andoid system itself not fully optimized for games?

Do you recom if it is because of the game not yet being fully optimised for android or is it because the Andoid system itself not fully optimized for games?
    I think its the game, because I tried it on different phones with differnet Costum ROMs.
    I already send a ticket to Gree and they will try to fix that bug/lag

It must be a problem with the game and not Android. Hopefully Gree will fix the issue and I can have a full friends list again. I have 42 now (down from 90) and it works almost perfectly.

If Android was not suitable for games, then this problem would be public knowledge!

I decided to get rid of 50 people on my friends list.
    Game doesn't lag anywhere near as much now! Barely 5 seconds (which is bearable)
    That's great. Now I don't have to owe you 50 friends.

I had this problem before and decided to cull the list just like you. Now whenever I add a friend, I remove the lowest level one.
    QUIT