Rollback Bug? :mad:

So i woke up today and tried to kill epic boss 40, i failed
    i used 8 energy for 3/2friends, had him at around 4000 hp left
    i thought to myself, "ill just wait for 5 energy and i wipe the floor with this sucker"
    i wait the standard hour and a half and turn my game back on
    game says "you must reload the game to continue" with an ok button
    i press it, my game reloads and to my surprise...

i have 10 energy
    the boss is at full health
    im still at level 40
    my previous two friend hires have been unused
    -_-"

so i say "hey! i'll try using a couple stronger friends and kill him in one shot!"
    maybe this was a gift instead of a curse...
    i fail... with 500 hp on the boss left
    soo i wait again...
    my boss timer says 1 hour and 57 minutes. again "ill just wait 1 1/2 hour"

i check back in 1 hour. my boss has gone black and i'm at 4 energy.

seems like the second round boss was running on the first round boss timer...

anyone have an issue like this?

XBC-PXC-RWB
    Feel Free To Add Me
    IGN: Lobsta

POINT BLANK GUILD
    GUILD CHAMPION

I'm having the same issue as well, it's happened twice on me now, the first time I put a couple of StoneScales armors in the armorsmith to craft and started grinding some levels until all my knights used up all their health. I turn it off and came back like 10 minute later and I have nothing in the armorsmith, and all my knights are at full health and I have less experience, basically it didn't save a thing I did beforehand.

Also just did it now, I just barely beat the Epic Boss with a couple HP left to spare and no more Energy, I turn it off, I come back 30 minutes later, and I still have 8 Energy and the boss was at the same level it was when I killed it before I turned it off. Again basically didn't save anything I did.

I'm starting to think it has to do with having a huge Friend list and having armorsmiths in use.

This is quite common on Android, if you're having this problem regularly try to get into a routine where the last thing you do before leaving the game is to switch armors a couple of times on your main knight, (hopefully) forcing a save of your current game status.

Quote Originally Posted by Grruumm View Post
    This is quite common on Android, if you're having this problem regularly try to get into a routine where the last thing you do before leaving the game is to switch armors a couple of times on your main knight, (hopefully) forcing a save of your current game status.
    well it hasn't happened to me before up until this week, and the only things that have changed for me is that my Friends List exploded and I'm crafting armors a lot more than I did last week, so I assumed it was that.

But thanks for the tip I think I'll do just that from now on.

Fix

I had experienced this problem quite a lot and found a fairly easy solution to this after trying out a few different things. It may be annoying, but enhancing anything saves the game data, forcing it to resume from then, so enhancing just before logging off will bring you back to that point. There might be a few other ways to force save the data, but this is the only one ive found.
    ~
    Android user - Aylok

CA+ (50) ~ Level 53
    AA+ (42) ~ Lf lvl 40+ active allies
    HH+ (50) ~Add me @WBB-DDV-XHM
    LF+ (27) ~Cant wait for guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Aylok View Post
    I had experienced this problem quite a lot and found a fairly easy solution to this after trying out a few different things. It may be annoying, but enhancing anything saves the game data, forcing it to resume from then, so enhancing just before logging off will bring you back to that point. There might be a few other ways to force save the data, but this is the only one ive found.
    My Kinghts->Select main knight->Hit "Okay".
    This syncs with the server and saves your progress as well.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    My Kinghts->Select main knight->Hit "Okay".
    This syncs with the server and saves your progress as well.
    That's how Gree told me to do it. When I started playing the game was about as stable as a one-legged horse.