Allowed buying accounts?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allowed buying accounts?

Consistent Contributor Transmitter's Avatar
    Post Count

Allowed buying accounts?

I was wondering if it is allowed to buy and sell accounts here. If it is, then I was looking for a strong
    account with a good IPH.

Thanks

Post Count
    GREE's ToS state that this is strictly prohibited. But, we all know that many accounts have been traded or passed on regardless...
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Very well, thanks for the info!

Banned
    Post Count
    not sure u sold an account when u have put many time and money on..

mine for ex i put many €uros in, how much are u buying a lvl 208 with 750/750 stats and good items ?

just for know i don't sell anything ^^

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post

mine for ex i put many €uros in, how much are u buying a lvl 208 with 750/750 stats and good items ?

Just post in French please. It'd probably be easier to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count

my bid ------------------ $1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just post in French please. It'd probably be easier to understand.
    ....I fancy Hindi......

Post Count
    Just curious, a normall account with 500k attack/def. 1 mill IPH, how much would that buy/sell for?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Buying is not allowed, obviously.

But if anyone offers 4000€, I might think otherwise.

No. Seriously. Don't sell/buy accounts.
    Last edited by jmeijer; 07-25-2013 at 07:59 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmitter View Post
    Just curious, a normall account with 500k attack/def. 1 mill IPH, how much would that buy/sell for?
    It doesn't. If you are caught selling an account, the account will be deleted. You have no property interest in your account, and it is a direct violation of the terms of service to attempt to do so. Christ you people are dense.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    If the OP is interested in a character who is strong for his level, I have a level 3 available, with just under 2k in defense.

I've been developing him for weeks, and he *almost* never gets robbed.

His name is Alex, and he has his Pizzerias up to level 4 already.

Price is firm at $299.99 USD

Banned
    Post Count
    It doesn't. If you are caught selling an account, the account will be deleted. You have no property interest in your account, and it is a direct violation of the terms of service to attempt to do so. Christ you people are dense.
    arrete ton char malheureux.... comment veut tu que Gree voit quoi que ce soit... super simple à vendre un compte... ici ou dans d'autres jeux...

Post Count
    arrete ton char malheureux.... comment veut tu que Gree voit quoi que ce soit... super simple à vendre un compte... ici ou dans d'autres jeux...
    "stop your unhappy tank…. how you want that Rigged anything sees… super simple to sell an account here… or in other games…"

I figured if you posted in your native language, I could at least use an online translator to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. Now I wonder if you've just been using that same translator this entire time when you try to post in English.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    "stop your unhappy tank…. how you want that Rigged anything sees… super simple to sell an account here… or in other games…"

I figured if you posted in your native language, I could at least use an online translator to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. Now I wonder if you've just been using that same translator this entire time when you try to post in English.
    j'ai vendu un compte de roseonline game 800 euros dernièrement donc oui tu peut vendre faciclement personne ne peut le voir et les règles qui régissent ca sont bidon.

fait moi rire, genre tu respecte les règles.. tu serait le premier a vendre si on t'en propose un bon prix, moi aussi et j'y pense plus que sérieusement car y'a pas mal de choses puériles qui comment a me gaver dans ce jeu, aussi bien le staff que les joueurs immatures.

all in french gl.

if i use translator that more understandable... translator don't know french, that a hard language.

more easy to translate french to english..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Dipstik;886431]It doesn't. If you are caught selling an account, the account will be deleted. You have no property interest in your account, and it is a direct violation of the terms of service to attempt to do so. Christ you people are dense.[/QUOTE

I think that you should be allowed to buy/sell accounts, it could possibly lead to some free publicity for Gree, but they want you to buy the gold from them, not from someone who already spent it. So, for once Dippy offers good advice (minus the negative editorializing). Gree will delete the account if they know that you've bought/sold it.

M@