Crime City Suggesting an Update Thread

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Suggesting an Update Thread

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count

Crime City Suggesting an Update Thread

This thread will be dedicated to suggesting useful updates youd like to see implemented into the game and if a single suggestion gets praised enough maybe gree will see it and actually implement it!

As for me id like to suggest being able to build 1 money building and 1 defence building at the same time since they are 2 different types.

Also being able to buy gold for in game cash maybe 1 gold bar = 100k? and vice versa you can sell gold bars for cash at 1:100k ratio

What about you guys?
    Last edited by Curtis Snow; 07-24-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Post Count
    Reserved for well thought out suggestions.

1. A "Collect All" button to be added at the bottom right of your screen when you visit your hood that collects all "ready" buildings.

2. Better scratcher items that come inline with the loot we get from events today.

3. A battle health regeneration modifier on an item or as a syndicate bonuses that reduces health regeneration time by 25% at 5/5.

4. Display stats for items in the splash menu for ios users.

5. Display syndicate bonus costs for android users who are not leaders.

6. Ability to respec level up points for "x" amount of gold (50,100,etc)

7. Ability to buy gold for in game cash at a ratio of 1 bar per 100k or sell gold for 1 bar for 100k.
    Last edited by Curtis Snow; 07-26-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread won't work dude. Threads get derailed if they go on too long and when that happens they get locked/deleted. Good idea, bad implementation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    LOL @ surgeon general's warning.! oops already de-railed. where is smugmeister?

Banned
    Post Count
    I'd like to see a forum/chat room in the syndicate wars where teams battling can communicate back and forth. Similar to the present forum. A little friendly chatting and taunting in game would be awesome!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bug spray.

Banned
    Post Count
    EDIT:To any of you who have a briliant Idea or suggestion for content improvement I'll add it to this list. If its a whining for bug fixes or cheater problem solving it will be ignored. I ask everyone who support one of the suggestion listed below to leave me a PM and/or clearly say they support it, I'll frequently update it by adding +1,2,3,4 etc... Next to it, those number will match the number of people who support the suggestion, the person who made the suggestion isn't counted.
    Thanks you all for your participation!! {PS: I'm lazy so that why I don't create another threads with a poll on it lol.}
    --------------------------------------suggestion list-----------------------------------------------

1-Adding more building and buyable items(RP,Ca$h and gold).[+2]

2-More hood expansion. Would like a certain kind of expansion called shore expansion (sea and shore based building and defence)we use the southern and eastern expansion only but why not the norther and western border of the hood to put them on shore and sea expansion?[0]

3-A button included on a rival profil to report him for cheating or any other form of misconduct and despicable behavior or offensive name.[0]

4- Ohh and a Event based of Fight Club member ! A LTQ,boss event and maybe a LTB called The Ring![0]

5- Boost building would be a good asset, either a decoration or an upgradable one.[0]

6-Display prize stats on the splash screen when you receive it on IOS.[0]

7- New scratcher prize and PVP loot.[0]

8-Forums tabs having 2 sub-tabs called Chatroom/ donation logs.[+1]

9-Auto-collect all buildings buttons.[+1]

10-Pay gold to have a building immediately pay out.[+1]

11-Option to sort rival list by IPH, attack, or defense, both ascending and descending.[+1]

12-Ability to see the attack/def stats show automatically in a rival's hood. [0]

13-The option to buy a "Newfeed links eraser"[0]

14-New Syndicate bonus for health regen during battle.[+1]
    Last edited by Kidkiller; 07-25-2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Adding idea and making it clearer.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I would love to have the stats of prizes displayed in the popup screens for iOS, as they are for Android.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Banned
    Post Count
    As already mentioned in a previous thread, updated scratcher prizes and PvP fight drops.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1. If the forum tab could have two sub-tabs, donations and chat, that would be cool.
    2. Auto-collect all buildings (this would be a button - apparently that wasn't evident).
    3. Pay gold to have a building immediately pay out.
    4. Option to sort rival list by IPH, attack, or defense, both ascending and descending.
    5. Having attack/def stats show automatically in a rival's hood, perhaps above "XXX's Hood"
    6. The option to buy a "link breaker" where any links to your profile would be removed (e.g. in a rival's news feed) and be taken off the rival's list for one day.
    Last edited by Emperor886; 07-24-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Duh

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Upgradable health regen bonus for syndicate battles

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidkiller View Post
    1-Adding more building and buyable items(RP,Ca$h and gold).
    I like the idea of more money and defence buildings, the gap between good buildings is just ridiculous.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah, I can add up to my list the most liked idea to have one post so everybody can see it and be easier to see and consult and also giving your opinions on this or that. Also its simplify the dev jobs and not scavenging the whole thread for the most liked Idea.
    Last edited by Kidkiller; 07-24-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    auto collect all buildings would have to be the most stupidest idea ever. robbing others is alot of what this game is about.