Spectral Agony & The Battle for Dagon's Delta

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spectral Agony & The Battle for Dagon's Delta

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count

Spectral Agony & The Battle for Dagon's Delta

After a guild vote we have decided to limit gem spend & participation this coming war. No idea where we will end after the dust settles. Anytime a war comes two weeks after the previous is simply too soon. Nothing against GREE or those that choose to war this weekend. Simply letting potential applicants know our intentions ahead of time. Good luck all.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    damn... your not going to get that sweet top 25 unit?! that's a shame, at least it puts someone else in the running for 15% machine defense increase for all those high stat units!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would say... transfer the gems to our accounts and we'll be happy to make sure top25 or top10 is reached on our side.

But i understand your message... 2 weeks is so fast. We don't even get time to go to the toilet anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    But i understand your message... 2 weeks is so fast. We don't even get time to go to the toilet anymore.
    You stop playing when you go to the toilet?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Kudos to you guys. It is ridiculous that Gree gives us less than a two week break between wars. Since the last war we had 5 people leave our guild because they were either retiring, or planned on cutting way down on playing/spending. Gree is killing itself.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Kudos to you guys. It is ridiculous that Gree gives us less than a two week break between wars. Since the last war we had 5 people leave our guild because they were either retiring, or planned on cutting way down on playing/spending. Gree is killing itself.
    They are milking a cow completely dry....
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

Post Count
    I'm fairly certain GREE is just doing this to get KA back in it's normal weekend in the rotation with MW and CC.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    I'm fairly certain GREE is just doing this to get KA back in it's normal weekend in the rotation with MW and CC.
    If that is the case, they would be better off waiting 5.5 weeks instead of 1.5. Space out quests instead of running three simultaneously. People are burning out. Scoring is going to be way down this war.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree, if they wanted to even out the time so it corresponds to there other games, it might have been better to stretch the time between wars,not shorten them. They could have easily added more to the ltq's, which would have gotten people to spend gems, if this was a concern.

It does make me wounder what there marketing team was thinking when they shortened to under 2 weeks.
    I would have thought they knew the negative reaction they would get, and then not say a word as to why they shortened it, only fuels the rumour mill and trolls...
    Daily player

Post Count
    If that is the case, they would be better off waiting 5.5 weeks instead of 1.5. Space out quests instead of running three simultaneously. People are burning out. Scoring is going to be way down this war.
    Totally agree.

I cannot speak for all of my guild but most if not all of us who usually gem for wars will be spending very little this time around. I personally cannot accrue the extra cash for a top 25 effort over the course of only 11 days. Had it been normal or 5.5 week spacing, yeah I'd be all in for the 15% machine boost. But not only am I not spending beyond what is needed for scouting this one, but seriously heading down the burn-out path.

All your manor are belong to us.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This is driving me nuts. All of the best units are magic or infantry. Why does everyone think 15% machine is good? It kinda blows. I'd be happy if I were you that the top25 reward was this weak.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I initially thought it was sarcasm frm everyone about how 'great' the reward for 25 was... Now I m beginning to think ppl actually think its great... In my humble opinion.. The unit is nice but the bonus it comes with nothing to go ga ga over seeing most units I have is infantry magic or beast... Machine are the least , so unless you have 80% of ur battle units made of black rock ...nothing too exciting..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    This is driving me nuts. All of the best units are magic or infantry. Why does everyone think 15% machine is good? It kinda blows. I'd be happy if I were you that the top25 reward was this weak.
    Good point. 15% just sounds huge, compared to 5%. But i took a look at my units and that boost would only add a little over 11k. Whereas 5% defense boost to any other unit type would add at least 16k. Thanks for pointing that out!

BTW, my unboosted beast number is actually a little better than magic. So I wouldn't say all the best are infantry or magic. Rather that machines suck compared to all others because they make so few machine indestructibles.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi,

Question, how do you breakdown stats by type (e.g. Machine)? Do you painstakingly track them on like an excel file? Thanks in advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Good point. 15% just sounds huge, compared to 5%. But i took a look at my units and that boost would only add a little over 11k. Whereas 5% defense boost to any other unit type would add at least 16k. Thanks for pointing that out!

BTW, my unboosted beast number is actually a little better than magic. So I wouldn't say all the best are infantry or magic. Rather that machines suck compared to all others because they make so few machine indestructibles.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Hi,

Question, how do you breakdown stats by type (e.g. Machine)? Do you painstakingly track them on like an excel file? Thanks in advance!!!
    Get ready for the shortest answer I have ever given...

Yes.