hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Our engineers have identified the issue with a very small number of players who are not being able to access their faction. Please submit a ticket if you have not already and when we get to your ticket we'll be able to manually fix it from our side.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My ticket should have been one of the first but have not heard from anyone. I just tried the create a faction a leave it thing and that did not work either.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Our engineers have identified the issue with a very small number of players who are not being able to access their faction. Please submit a ticket if you have not already and when we get to your ticket we'll be able to manually fix it from our side.
    I submitted a ticket two days ago and then again today, but I haven't had a response or a fix.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwloose View Post
    I submitted a ticket two days ago and then again today, but I haven't had a response or a fix.
    Submitting multiple tickets for the same issue really isn't going to expedite the resolution to your issue. In matter of fact, I suspect it will do the complete opposite as they have to deal with even more tickets, slowing the whole process down, therefore increasing response times.

We know the GREE Support response times are terrible. You would think that 6 months down the line they would have caught up with their backlog by throwing more bodies at it but it seems they are using other tricks to close tickets.

It must be frustrating for the player when they have an issue, particularly with this issue if you are a faction leader. Hope you get sorted soon.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Submitting multiple tickets for the same issue really isn't going to expedite the resolution to your issue. In matter of fact, I suspect it will do the complete opposite as they have to deal with even more tickets, slowing the whole process down, therefore increasing response times.

We know the GREE Support response times are terrible. You would think that 6 months down the line they would have caught up with their backlog by throwing more bodies at it but it seems they are using other tricks to close tickets.

It must be frustrating for the player when they have an issue, particularly with this issue if you are a faction leader. Hope you get sorted soon.
    I submitted a follow up ticket before I had read the response from Oracle on the forum. In the past with issues etc that I've had, I have always received some kind of response with hours, even if its just to let me know they have received it and are aware of the issues. This has been over two days without a response.

A simple acknowledgment of the ticket content would of resulted in me not sending a second ticket. I appreciate they are busy, but how hard would it be to type out a two line response to say they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi all
    I faced the same prob too n have logged a support request
    Hope to hear from gree soon
    May u all have a great weekend ahead of u

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump. Hey gree how long should we expect to wait to get this fixed. I'm really starting to worry bc its been 5 days and for being among the first tickets sent in that's a pretty long wait. Especially if it was just a small few affected.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If any Leaders manage to get back in after a fix from Gree, please post in here how long it took so we have an idea of how long you had to wait, and also so we know Gree are doing something about it as they don't seem to be replying to the tickets on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwloose View Post
    I submitted a follow up ticket before I had read the response from Oracle on the forum. In the past with issues etc that I've had, I have always received some kind of response with hours, even if its just to let me know they have received it and are aware of the issues. This has been over two days without a response.

A simple acknowledgment of the ticket content would of resulted in me not sending a second ticket. I appreciate they are busy, but how hard would it be to type out a two line response to say they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix?
    It's always wise to have a low expectation to minimise disappointment ... It's the only way to keep your sanity regarding tickets!!!
    Focus on the tasks you can control, not those out of your control

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix II View Post
    It's always wise to have a low expectation to minimise disappointment ... It's the only way to keep your sanity regarding tickets!!!
    This is very true.

I finally had an acknowledgement of my ticket today, so I do atleast know they are aware of our situation and are working on a fix, it's some consolation I suppose that I know they are trying to do something to fix the problems we are suffering.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still no reply from gree
    Tournament goin to start soon..unable to access current faction or make donation
    Prompt action require..tq

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still no fix, how long is this going to take? Even an estimated time would be nice.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And while a solution to your (and others) situations isn't find, there are multiple factions stocking concrete and cash without any chance to apply them in walls nor upgrades.

Please solve this ASAP Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry to be bumping this to the top guys, I just want it to be kept near page one so they can see we haven't got access still!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats Psycho one, now you can toddle off and start your own threads......