hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard

hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard back from you. that one down there tittled cant access my faction and im the leader. can you please respond so we know if you are fixing it.

I know this post is some kind of nono but its really frustrating when we dont hear from someone after all this time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Being Constructive

Yes, Gree/Moderators, you ask us to be "Constructive" in our posts. When we ask for or need help you seem to never be around. My "Constructive" input for this thread is please be more attentive, and please work on your response times where a reply is requested.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let us know gree what is going on

Post Count
    Bumpppppppp

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm having the same problem. On my iPhone it states I am not in a faction, but my fellow faction members state that I still am. I've tried to get back in by "applying" using our faction code, but at first (after the confirmation that I actually want to join the faction) I get the swirling circle like it is "thinking" and then it just disappears. I repeat it and get an error message saying "CANNOT REACH SERVER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN". However, the rest of the game seems to be working just fine, so my internet connection is also working just fine.

Thing I've tried in order to resolve the issue:
    -closed the game and re-entered it
    -shut my phone completely off and restarted it (rebooted it)
    -downloaded the most recent update to the game (today)

None of this has made any difference. It is still the same. I noticed this problem for the first time this morning. Last night the game was working fine on my phone.

What's going on, and how do I get back into my faction? Do I have to remove the game from my phone and start all over again? (if so, then I'm done with this stupid game--not spending any more gold if that's the way it is!)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I get the same thing cannot reach server when try to add faction code in. Im losing millions of dollars in game cash. Got people that should be weaker but is stronger raiding me for millions. Gree hasnt made any announcements

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree please say something about this issue just let us know your working on it that would help something

Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    We've fixed the problem - most accounts should go back to normal right away. For those that didn't, our CS team is working on repairs and that should be finished soon. You can also fix it by leaving/rejoining as was mentioned.
    This was posted yesterday, yet it appears there is no fix if you are leader.

I've had no response to my ticket though, not even the usual acknowledgement that they have received it and are working on a fix!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just had this problem happen to me. There is nothing the you can do alone to fix it. You need to get your faction members to actually boot you from the faction. Only once that is done, should you reapply to the faction. Problem fixed.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WI(AusNz) View Post
    I just had this problem happen to me. There is nothing the you can do alone to fix it. You need to get your faction members to actually boot you from the faction. Only once that is done, should you reapply to the faction. Problem fixed.
    Isn't the person in question a Faction Leader tho? Nobody can boot him. Only FLs can boot so he can't boot himself.

Lurker
    Post Count

Can you at aleast respond GREE?

This is crazy, how long till we hear this is fixed? You can't leave the faction and rejoin, because it still thinks you are in. You cant send a request to the faction or have the faction send a request to you.

Completely shutting down MW does not work. Completely Shutting down the phone does not work. Reloading the application from apple does not work.

Gree you need to respond atleast! I want to know what is going on, and how long I will be down!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bombarding support will get you more response than posting here. just saying.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwloose View Post

I've had no response to my ticket though, not even the usual acknowledgement that they have received it and are working on a fix!!
    Mine hasn't been fixed yet. I'm not a leader of a faction, so I guess my faction could boot me, but then I loose my place on the donation log I know, not the end of the world, but still, I wish they would at least respond to this thread.

The same problem happened to me, the way I fixed it was to create a new faction then leave it and rejoin the faction I was in before. Hope this helps!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwloose View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wolfpacker View Post
    The same problem happened to me, the way I fixed it was to create a new faction then leave it and rejoin the faction I was in before. Hope this helps!
    That trick did not work for me.