Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: 4-th armory

It sure does, TFs at lvl 3 produce enough gold to keep you going and contributing to you guild as well
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Hmm, I finally built my last expansion and decided to go a 4th armory. I am finding that I am not making enough gold to enhance my armor everytime I finish crafting my snakeskins. I think I might destroy it later when I have 35 gems for TF3.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Eidand View Post
    It sure does, TFs at lvl 3 produce enough gold to keep you going and contributing to you guild as well
    the point is that you have to use real money to get enough gems, isn't it?
    I am thinking about it in the next sales window

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    Hmm, I finally built my last expansion and decided to go a 4th armory. I am finding that I am not making enough gold to enhance my armor everytime I finish crafting my snakeskins. I think I might destroy it later when I have 35 gems for TF3.
    At what point did you count?
    In the process of leveling a level70 armor your gold should rise for the first levels and then go down for the last few levels.
    With 9 TF3, 1 TF2, 2 Smith2 and 1 Smith3 and the last expansion still being hammered on, I've been doing I think about 35-40% Snakeskin and 60-65% uncommon_lvl11 which is more wallclock time efficient and less gold efficient than just Snakeskin and I think in spite of that until something like level 60 of the armor crafting capacity is much more a bottleneck than gold for me now, so not adding a 4th Armorsmith would add more gold without fixing the real bottleneck. (even more bottlenecked now that Roc+ is blocking my Smith3 until about the same time the last expansion is finished; just also think about those boss armors locking up one of your Armorsmiths for 3 days minus 5 or 10% when crafting...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by XBDMRRFPN View Post
    If you don't get a bunch from free gems offers like some people and you don't want to take it slowly, then yeah.
    Storyline quests should have given you a few dozen gems total, each set of 3 tournament quests gives you 1 gem, tournament gives you gems from place 1500 and upward and epic boss gives you 1 gem at 21 and 3 gems at 35 (and 5 at 60...) .
    Depending on how fanatically you try in the tournament, I guess a TF3 every 1 1/2-3 weeks should be possible if you don't get free gems and don't buy them either.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by XBDMRRFPN View Post
    I am thinking about it in the next sales window
    Guess I was lucky , I leveled all my buildings with offers and videos. A single offer for LoveFilm brought me 145 gems
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    At what point did you count?
    In the process of leveling a level70 armor your gold should rise for the first levels and then go down for the last few levels.
    You're right sorry. I did start counting when it was 50+ so that might be why it seems like I am bottlenecked by money. With my last craft I was actually short the mats for the 4th snakeskin zzz.. I thought i had such a huge stockpile of this.Android really needs a mats count.
    QUIT

For me my Infernal+ leveling has slowed to a crawl because Roc+ is also crafting and 2 free smiths to craft enhancing armors is a terrible bottleneck, so my gold has been going up by about 200K over the course of Infernal+ about level 40-46. If I had 3 smiths available, gold would probably have stayed neutral and with 4 available it probably would have gone down. (Though with epic boss armor crafting times thrown in the mix, you won't often have 4 smiths available to craft enhancing armors.)
    So I'll be really glad that my last expansion will be finished in the morning and I can place my 4th smith on it.

Well thing is IOS users get much more offers then android people.. first week of playing I got 2 video offers.. and now I havn't seen 1 in days.. I just had enough gems to get my first lvl 3 tf. All the others are just lvl 2 with also 3 Smiths being there.
    Atm I have more then 1 mil. And gold is coming in steady. Might get my 1mil. Expension soon I just wait a little longer since the 70 armors
    Needs loads of cash at the end.
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

I find myself short of crafting materials frequently, it doesn't take long to burn through a pile of snakeskin with 4 armories, and I don't like having an armorsmith sitting idle too long.

I'm chucking my 4th Armorsmith and putting back in another training field. I get woken in the night (more than once) by my 16mo son, so having a stock of extra snakeskin to throw in to cook feels better than having an unemployed smith (or several) most of the time.

I can always donate excess gold to my Guild, we still have long way to go to max our Bonuses, and the war is bound to eat up our Guardians.

For Android users it's more difficult, Gold beyond what you need for crafting is useless once you have the castle filled, but one day there will be Guilds, and then having a ton of spare gold to spend on bonuses might seem worthwhile.

Guess I was lucky , I leveled all my buildings with offers and videos. A single offer for LoveFilm brought me 145 gems
    never had such occasion just got 3-4 gems from offers in a month...

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I find myself short of crafting materials frequently, it doesn't take long to burn through a pile of snakeskin with 4 armories, and I don't like having an armorsmith sitting idle too long.

I'm chucking my 4th Armorsmith and putting back in another training field. I get woken in the night (more than once) by my 16mo son, so having a stock of extra snakeskin to throw in to cook feels better than having an unemployed smith (or several) most of the time.

I can always donate excess gold to my Guild, we still have long way to go to max our Bonuses, and the war is bound to eat up our Guardians.

For Android users it's more difficult, Gold beyond what you need for crafting is useless once you have the castle filled, but one day there will be Guilds, and then having a ton of spare gold to spend on bonuses might seem worthwhile.
    besides donating to guild gives you some boost armors... and enhance your bonus on the main colors
    that are very helpful!
    I will go for just 3 armorsmiths and the rest TF

3 armory smiths is the way to go if you don't have the materials to mass craft for a long time.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

I decided to stick with just the 3 armories. Even having enough snakeskins to fill that seems to be pretty tedious right now so for me it's definitely worth adding in the extra TF. I've been able to donate a lot of money to my guild which is a good compromise.

I couldn't get more than 3 gems so far from offers