Ltq loot drop query...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ltq loot drop query...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Ltq loot drop query...

Hey all...i had a look at the loots spreadsheet and i have found out that the loots drops from doing jobs in this ltq is differnet drom what drop we get on any other day...is this true for example artists quarters blues club gives explosive 10/14 but when i had a look at the loots spreadsheet it was a very weak item...pls anyone can clarify on it???

Banned
    Post Count
    Also, ALL the condos put out the same item so you don't have to guess at which condos to hit. They completely re-did the drops. there are quite a few loot items for lower level accounts to farm when they can't afford the required items, or can't afford to hit that job 25 times to get 9 items. It's a decent way to max out on cars and low level non-consumable explosives if you plan to stay low level for a while. Finally, an LTQ for the little guys, too. Now if they could just fix the bosses for the big guys and do them 50/50 instead of 5/1 every two cycles.

Post Count
    Yes, the loot items in the LTQ are unique to this LTQ (they aren't even recycled items, as far as I can tell). You can check my topic for an approximate drop rate. My Elite drop rates are probably closer to the truth as I had to hit them quite a few more times. I would need a lot of people's exact drop rates to estimate the true drop rate, though.