Dogs of War and Ferr's Emperors, The Coalition has formed - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogs of War and Ferr's Emperors, The Coalition has formed

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    Baraka, your logic is hilarious. How could Ferr be single handedly driving up the costs of the game? You are implying that the pirates have no choice but to spend more than Ferr. ....or perhaps you are implying that Ferr is personally tapping the recharge button on Pirate Lord's iPad as well, but that would at least take two hands. ;-)

The Pirates bait the masses with reasonable discussion about giving less money to Gree but then they pay for 25% more points than Ferr to ensure their lead. They know how to stop spending if they want to. We all know how to spend less money on this game if we want to. Don't try to use reason or logic to convince people that they should only spend $1000 per month instead of $2000 per month on a video game. We have all stepped beyond reason the day that we bought our first vault of digital gold.

Anyone in a top 10 faction is clearly motivated by objectives other than lowering their credit card statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    I love how you call us the Tyrants Wen you single handedly are driving cost through the roof. You know you will never get first but yet you spend more and more pushing your team and SUP1s spending up, thus feeding Gree. Now you probably think Dogs are going to get 3rd as well. That won't happen either, all that's going to do is put yet more money in Grees pockets. So who's a Tyrant again. I know you like to give yourself a pretty picture on here but a lot of people are starting to see the truth. I must admit though I am jealous of all that extra Valor you get and I would love 100% extra defence from my buildings. O well.

Yours
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Post Count
    Well that was an interesting read. Ferr good luck to you, but unless you consolidate your strongest players with the deepest pockets into one team this whole process seems to sound nice but will make no difference.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    This is what I was afraid of flash, the fleas are spreading.

Post Count
    Ferr keep making SUP pay. I can see small chinks appearing in SUPs armour. First time I've seen them moan about pushing prices up. Make them pay heavily for 1st position. Funny watching SUP show themselves as the big girls they really are.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

2 divisions

its about time gree had two divisions when it comes to wd battles.
    the game is becoming very stagnant we all know before the battle starts who`s going to
    win,..boring.
    let the top 100 teams battle amongst themselves to give the rest of the factions a chance of glory and
    have the chance of improving stats/bonuses.
    just a thought.....???

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Official announcement:

Today, the two factions Dogs Of War and the Emperors have concluded a coalition agreement. Both coalition partners will keep their own identity and will share a common goal : to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

The coalition is based on true friendship, honor, descency, respect and equality. It is expected that more factions will join The Coalition as an alternative to the dark cartell.

Explanatory note:
    The first negotiations started 4 weeks ago. Last week all elements of the cooperation were ironed out. During the Australia event all aspects of the cooperation were tested and, as expected, carried out by all members of both factions. Upon evaluation of the Australian battle last night it was concluded that The Coalition worked perfectly and virtual champagne was served.

Personally, I am very exited what is happening here. The forum may often be a negative platform but our own is certainly not. We all strife to have various alternative battle strategies and with this coalition more alternatives present themselves. I expect that cartell members will rethink their current position within SUP. Let alone those cartell members who have completely lost their identity and faction. Being used as slaves to SUP 1 must hurt daily. As of today however, there is an alternative; The Coalition. Those factions who have transferred leadership of their faction to a SUP-adept, we may not be able to save anymore. However, even in such cases individual members can join one of the coalition partners.

PS if you want to be part of the epic battle against SUP and become a hero in defeating the bullies of this game this summer, there is still time to join! You will know how to find us. SUP's days are numbered .

Yours,
    Proud to be in this coalition.i Did average 300 to 400k wd points but in lower tier .
    If u cant beat us, join us!

Post Count
    Ferr's team won't stand a chance against SUP1. Ferr's team average stats is around 1.5M to 2M A/D while SUP1 has 2.5M to 3M A/D. This uneven stats against each other will make a difference who will win every WD event.

Ferr used to be #1 in stats cause he always win the Auction event Ultimate Weapon. Nowadays, when 2 LE set came out that's when everyone jump in & purchase like a hundreds of them. Stats went up so fast aggressively in no time...

Its unbelievable that PJ has way higher stats than Ferr's after those 2 LE set had showed up...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why dont you say that joykillers is also with ferr and dogs?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    You haven't got a clue, but then again, you cannot be blamed for that.
    Let put our differences aside, the past is the past, this guy is a legend and built MW nr 1 faction, he left quietly and why can't SUP just leave him alone and carry on with everyday life, whatever it is, no reason to dig out old wound and I do have a lot of respect for him.
    To my great friend temporary left MW, not goodbye but see you around.......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    Let put our differences aside, the past is the past, this guy is a legend and built MW nr 1 faction, he left quietly and why can't SUP just leave him alone and carry on with everyday life, whatever it is, no reason to dig out old wound and I do have a lot of respect for him.
    To my great friend temporary left MW, not goodbye but see you around.......
    I haven't bad mouthed anyone, thanks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I haven't bad mouthed anyone, thanks.
    Thank you and have a good day

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I would not say quietly, he spoke quite loudly in here until he was no longer able, and then again on his own wall, and others. Rough, You're the one who brought him up in several cases. I believe we just responded to that. Yes, he helped found us, yes he fought the hackers vigorously for a long time, then the allure of the dark side tempted and I suppose could not be resisted. Unfortunately it appears he spread the message of the darkside to others before he left. I do hope he enjoys all his extra free time now in his new digs.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I would not say quietly, he spoke quite loudly in here until he was no longer able, and then again on his own wall, and others. Rough, You're the one who brought him up in several cases. I believe we just responded to that. Yes, he helped found us, yes he fought the hackers vigorously for a long time, then the allure of the dark side tempted and I suppose could not be resisted. Unfortunately it appears he spread the message of the darkside to others before he left. I do hope he enjoys all his extra free time now in his new digs.
    I did said Thank you and have a good day to Micky, and now I said it again, to you, Thank you and have a great day

Banned
    Post Count
    Does this include the known hacker who Ben hanging out Dover in the Penguin areas?

who has more skill points than is currently possible in the game?

He has 8450 energy alone, and there are only 805 skill points total allowable in the game currently.....

Banned
    Post Count

East vs West Playoff System

Quote Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
    its about time gree had two divisions when it comes to wd battles.
    the game is becoming very stagnant we all know before the battle starts who`s going to
    win,..boring.
    let the top 100 teams battle amongst themselves to give the rest of the factions a chance of glory and
    have the chance of improving stats/bonuses.
    just a thought.....???
    I agree. I've suggested a 2 sided Playoff System. Winner keeps going loser goes home. War continues until we reach the superbowl of all wars. Here's the kicker though. Superbowl contenders from each side can draft players from losing factions on their side East or West to battle each other in this epic battle