Thread: Dogs of War and Ferr's Emperors, The Coalition has formed

Consistent Contributor CRAWFORD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yawn.... Thanks for the info I guess
    Its okay Crawford is here 468 653 883

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Errr... when the cartel was announced, I am sure there were posts on that too... Just accept there are two sides in this game and from where I am standing that is not going to change. So stop moaning about it and just get on with playing the game. Posting about it is not going to make it change. Accept it for what it is and if you don't like it, get out! End of.
    Who's moaning? Not sure where you're coming from. The only posts about the cartel were from PJ - who was never in it.

Anyway, no one's complaining about the formation of rival "teams", that makes it more fun - let's just make sure that ALL violators of the ToS are removed from the game.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Yep, former member, not members, that person isn't around anymore for obvious reasons.
    Woh, nothing new, Flash has started it and you're a bit late, blaming the original PUN no longer ere to defend himself!

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    The cartel has always been organized by SUP2 and not SUP1. The idea originally came from Pirate Justice but as he started to be aggressive towards his team, he kept changing what the cartel was about and steered towards a GREE boycott. The forums used cartel banners and SUP2 used the name. I do agree it does sound sinister but how many months has it been since someone wanted to boycott a war, spend less in WD, know how far they are from each other, none of these were given to the top 10 teams. You end up seeing a huge gap in points between rank 11 and 10. With the cartel's alliance, all teams get to know where everyone stands in WD. The whole point of it was to save gold and enjoy the game but Ferr, you never wanted this. What you have successfully done is convince this forum that we are the bullies and you are the innocent victim in all this. I would be pissed too if my 72M IPH base was being raided by one team every single day but I wouldn't be a sore loser about it and call the rest of their faction bullies. Collect your buildings, just like everyone else, and you won't be seeing then hovering around your base. I have seen too many screenshots of your base trashed that I start to understand why you hate SUP1 so much. I have a well respected leader who has never yelled or been frustrated at anyone, let alone, break an ipad from anger. But I guess in your eyes, he is the biggest bully.

The people you call the dark side has a strict rule regarding hackers. They will try to give proper advice but hackers get kicked. You are getting too desperate to beat SUP1 that you are recruiting cheaters yourself. Every single one of us in SUP saw the hacker The Ripper sent to us during Ireland to wipe out boosts. Just like someone said above, your new friends have a few with fishy accounts but you are getting desperate. You can talk as much crap as you like but there is no jury here. SUP plays MW based on spending. Those who can spend more will go to the higher teams depending on requirements. Quite the opposite of rank 2 but that's what makes it fun for us. I just feel terrible for those who are spending so much money on rank 2 when they could get better stats moving to rank one, but I understand this is all a pissing contest filled with desperation. It is absolutely bizarre how one wants to defeat a top team by avoiding them while that top team has been praying to get rank 2 team as much as possible. All I can say is good luck and best of luck in Zoo1 and Zoo2 against the competition.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    Who's moaning? Not sure where you're coming from. The only posts about the cartel were from PJ - who was never in it.

Anyway, no one's complaining about the formation of rival "teams", that makes it more fun - let's just make sure that ALL violators of the ToS are removed from the game.
    With the Dogs and Ferr together it will certainly make it a bit more interesting! Bring on the battle for Canada!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    Woh, nothing new, Flash has started it and you're a bit late, blaming the original PUN no longer ere to defend himself!
    You haven't got a clue, but then again, you cannot be blamed for that.

Post Count
    It appears you are correct, I had noticed 1 with multiple boosts, which was explained as a Gree glitch and issue but on closer inspection you are spot on. It not just a small number, its a sizable number of members.
    Ferr better start his due diligence and ensure the coalition is in order before the WD event in Canada starts. I know he abhors cheats, so I am sure he will sort it... you'd think!

Post Count
    Ferr better start his due diligence and ensure the coalition is in order before the WD event in Canada starts. I know he abhors cheats, so I am sure he will sort it... you'd think!
    If Ferr is anything, he's consistent, so I expect him to certainly check now that this has been brought to his attention.

Post Count
    You haven't got a clue, but then again, you cannot be blamed for that.
    Trolls don't have a clue about anything... they just, what's the word...

TROLL!

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice one. Good job.

Join german faction 809759679. Top 296. Gg for top 100 soon. I did 320k wd points alone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I haven't checked all the prizes (1st vs 2nd) since the beginning, but at some point, it's going to be difficult to beat someone who has better bonuses than you. Even at the lower levels, the same rules apply.

Post Count
    Am I the only one that remembers the Royal Navy?
    And how they became super faction?
    And now they are sup2?

Seems odd that now PUN/SUP Etc has a new mortal enemy.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senex morosus View Post
    ...but Ferr, you never wanted this. What you have successfully done is convince this forum that we are the bullies and you are the innocent victim in all this...

...I just feel terrible for those who are spending so much money on rank 2 when they could get better stats moving to rank one, but I understand this is all a pissing contest filled with desperation. It is absolutely bizarre how one wants to defeat a top team by avoiding them while that top team has been praying to get rank 2 team as much as possible...
    No, never convinced me that SUP are bullies. Maybe he feels bullied because you raid his base all the time but with $75m IPH, I would raid it too if he didn't collect on time. It is very simple to avoid being raided but if he can't be arsed to sync his 12/24/48hr buildings and set his alarm to collect...

Now if I were Ferr's shoes, I would make the members save their money over time, get enough points to make 2nd place and then when the time is ready, go all out and score 300 million WD points to gain #1 spot... I see SUP score 5 million in 1 battle and with around 60 battles on average during a WD event, that would make 300 million

Of course, SUP1 could do the same thing and score 301 million... LOL

The longer he leaves it, the harder it will get!

Banned
    Post Count
    Bullies, tyrants... it is like being in a playground. Just to become #1 of a dumb game. Who cares because I don't! Everyone has the choice to spend or not to spend. If people drive it up higher beyond what you can afford, then stop spending. If people try to aim higher by spending more and fill GREE's pockets, then it is their money and their prerogative. If people are reluctant to give up their position, again it is their money and their prerogative. I think 100 million will be cracked soon, it is only a matter of time. Just remember it is only a game! Wish everyone trying to achieve what they want to achieve good luck whether that is by keeping their position at #1 or trying to get to #1 and remember to have fun... after all this is just entertainment!
    LIKE!!!!! I understand using some money but SUP is crazy so is Ferr

Post Count
    It appears you are correct, I had noticed 1 with multiple boosts, which was explained as a Gree glitch and issue but on closer inspection you are spot on. It not just a small number, its a sizable number of members.
    Upon further inspection, it seems as though people within the original penguin team have suspicious accounts as well. Looks like they should look a little deeper than just which units are in their inventory.