GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogs of War and Ferr's Emperors, The Coalition has formed

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Dogs of War and Ferr's Emperors, The Coalition has formed

Official announcement:

Today, the two factions Dogs Of War and the Emperors have concluded a coalition agreement. Both coalition partners will keep their own identity and will share a common goal : to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

The coalition is based on true friendship, honor, descency, respect and equality. It is expected that more factions will join The Coalition as an alternative to the dark cartell.

Explanatory note:
    The first negotiations started 4 weeks ago. Last week all elements of the cooperation were ironed out. During the Australia event all aspects of the cooperation were tested and, as expected, carried out by all members of both factions. Upon evaluation of the Australian battle last night it was concluded that The Coalition worked perfectly and virtual champagne was served.

Personally, I am very exited what is happening here. The forum may often be a negative platform but our own is certainly not. We all strife to have various alternative battle strategies and with this coalition more alternatives present themselves. I expect that cartell members will rethink their current position within SUP. Let alone those cartell members who have completely lost their identity and faction. Being used as slaves to SUP 1 must hurt daily. As of today however, there is an alternative; The Coalition. Those factions who have transferred leadership of their faction to a SUP-adept, we may not be able to save anymore. However, even in such cases individual members can join one of the coalition partners.

PS if you want to be part of the epic battle against SUP and become a hero in defeating the bullies of this game this summer, there is still time to join! You will know how to find us. SUP's days are numbered .

Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    honestly? i think this wont work, to be the best you have to beat the best. so to do that you must have spent more gold than sup as they have more bonuses from coming 1st, battle every hour on the hour and maybe just maybe you'll have a chance. i mean no negativity, i think in wars to come you'll eventually get them. but good luck all the same.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Any names for the coalition? Puppies and Penguins, perhaps? ;-P

Just razzin' ya Ferr. Ya received a thrashin' recently, I really had hope man. :-/
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You know what's cheaper to beat SOUP? Give them all an all expenses paid 3 day trip to a 'masseuse' parlor where there is no internet and cell phones are not allowed.

We have a winner

Banned
    Post Count
    I love how you call us the Tyrants Wen you single handedly are driving cost through the roof. You know you will never get first but yet you spend more and more pushing your team and SUP1s spending up, thus feeding Gree. Now you probably think Dogs are going to get 3rd as well. That won't happen either, all that's going to do is put yet more money in Grees pockets. So who's a Tyrant again. I know you like to give yourself a pretty picture on here but a lot of people are starting to see the truth. I must admit though I am jealous of all that extra Valor you get and I would love 100% extra defence from my buildings. O well.

Yours

Post Count
    Als je eerste wil komen denk ik dat je drie honderd miljoen punten nodig heb! Dus spaar je centjes ;P

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A few things to clear up:

The Cartel
    1. The cartel has no dark agenda; it is simply a group of teams who are trying to make the game cheaper by sharing intelligence - Ferr was asked to join but refused.
    2. The name may have been a poor choice admittedly, as it sounds a little sinister - "The happy cuddle club" didn't gain traction though.
    3. The cartel is anti-hacking, anti-glitching and anti-abuse of any sort and requires thorough scrutiny of every member of the collaborating teams - including skill points, health regen, inventory and boosts.

The Coalition
    1. What will the coalition be doing about the abusers of the ToS within their teams? A LARGE number of canine players have stats which make no sense, until you see that they have two of many of their boost buildings. Upon further investigation this appears to have been a deliberate glitch, deleting a building once and getting two is careless, doing this on multiple boosts, across a swathe of the team seems deliberately co-ordinated cheating.
    2. I have every respect for Ferr on his anti-violator stance, and hope that he and the coalition will act immediately to remedy this situation.

Let's not make this about "good vs evil" or anything silly, having refused to join the original collaboration, Ferr is simply imitating it - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    A few things to clear up:

The Cartel
    1. The cartel has no dark agenda; it is simply a group of teams who are trying to make the game cheaper by sharing intelligence - Ferr was asked to join but refused.
    2. The name may have been a poor choice admittedly, as it sounds a little sinister - "The happy cuddle club" didn't gain traction though.
    3. The cartel is anti-hacking, anti-glitching and anti-abuse of any sort and requires thorough scrutiny of every member of the collaborating teams - including skill points, health regen, inventory and boosts.

The Coalition
    1. What will the coalition be doing about the abusers of the ToS within their teams? A LARGE number of canine players have stats which make no sense, until you see that they have two of many of their boost buildings. Upon further investigation this appears to have been a deliberate glitch, deleting a building once and getting two is careless, doing this on multiple boosts, across a swathe of the team seems deliberately co-ordinated cheating.
    2. I have every respect for Ferr on his anti-violator stance, and hope that he and the coalition will act immediately to remedy this situation.

Let's not make this about "good vs evil" or anything silly, having refused to join the original collaboration, Ferr is simply imitating it - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    politics, politics, politics. instead of making alliances and trying to destroy "tyranny in the game", just play the game. do your talking during world domination. dont talk the talk if you cannot walk the walk.

Post Count
    Bullies, tyrants... it is like being in a playground. Just to become #1 of a dumb game. Who cares because I don't! Everyone has the choice to spend or not to spend. If people drive it up higher beyond what you can afford, then stop spending. If people try to aim higher by spending more and fill GREE's pockets, then it is their money and their prerogative. If people are reluctant to give up their position, again it is their money and their prerogative. I think 100 million will be cracked soon, it is only a matter of time. Just remember it is only a game! Wish everyone trying to achieve what they want to achieve good luck whether that is by keeping their position at #1 or trying to get to #1 and remember to have fun... after all this is just entertainment!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Bullies, tyrants... it is like being in a playground. Just to become #1 of a dumb game. Who cares because I don't! Everyone has the choice to spend or not to spend. If people drive it up higher beyond what you can afford, then stop spending. If people try to aim higher by spending more and fill GREE's pockets, then it is their money and their prerogative. If people are reluctant to give up their position, again it is their money and their prerogative. I think 100 million will be cracked soon, it is only a matter of time. Just remember it is only a game! Wish everyone trying to achieve what they want to achieve good luck whether that is by keeping their position at #1 or trying to get to #1 and remember to have fun... after all this is just entertainment!
    +1

10characters

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Alliances? "The cartel" is no alliance, it's a group of teams who share intelligence and thus spend less on scouting. There are lots of unofficial agreements like this throughout the game, this one has just been singled out. I'm unsure why the announcement of another one requires a pompous forum post though?

Look at this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-for-Australia!
    All coalition and cartel members have let their WD scores do the talking, the majority of the Top 15, if not all(?), are in cartel, coalition or intel sharing agreements.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    Alliances? "The cartel" is no alliance, it's a group of teams who share intelligence and thus spend less on scouting. There are lots of unofficial agreements like this throughout the game, this one has just been singled out. I'm unsure why the announcement of another one requires a pompous forum post though?

Look at this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-for-Australia!
    All coalition and cartel members have let their WD scores do the talking, the majority of the Top 15, if not all(?), are in cartel, coalition or intel sharing agreements.
    Errr... when the cartel was announced, I am sure there were posts on that too... Just accept there are two sides in this game and from where I am standing that is not going to change. So stop moaning about it and just get on with playing the game. Posting about it is not going to make it change. Accept it for what it is and if you don't like it, get out! End of.

Post Count
    It appears you are correct, I had noticed 1 with multiple boosts, which was explained as a Gree glitch and issue but on closer inspection you are spot on. It not just a small number, its a sizable number of members.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    It appears you are correct, I had noticed 1 with multiple boosts, which was explained as a Gree glitch and issue but on closer inspection you are spot on. It not just a small number, its a sizable number of members.
    From what I heard, PUN also played this trick... certainly former members did.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    From what I heard, PUN also played this trick... certainly former members did.
    Yep, former member, not members, that person isn't around anymore for obvious reasons.