Congrats - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Congrats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

No Response about DL???

I am wondering why the clowns haven't said anything about the DL problem??? Must be a sensitive area for them???? I am curious if ALL of the clowns pissed in a cup at the very beginning of the war what would happen???? Guessing it might be a little tainted???

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    I am wondering why the clowns haven't said anything about the DL problem??? Must be a sensitive area for them???? I am curious if ALL of the clowns pissed in a cup at the very beginning of the war what would happen???? Guessing it might be a little tainted???
    Lol, what do want to know? He quit, got booted, got hit by a bus, found something better to do on a Saturday. Pick one, pick one that best suits the story you want to tell! Truth is we/I don't know! Better yet we don't care. We managed just fine, obviously! He was/is a good guy, wish him the best but lets be honest, he was window dressing, lipstick on a pig if you will. His days of being some massive point scorer were well behind him! So let's get it straight!

Satisfied with the truth? Probably not, lol!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Truth, you say!?!?!?

LOL!! You still avoid the question. You keep saying and asking if we are satisfied with the truth, well I haven't heard an actual answer yet, so, to me, that means you are hiding something. I also wasn't telling a story, but was asking questions, again, you evade an answer. Perhaps I should make the question easier for you to understand, so there is no way for you to avoid giving a sensible answer. I will start with this one first before I ask another.

Was your DL still in your faction until the wars end?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congrats ICF

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Speakingthetruth... In regards to your statement about being clean and dodging the questions about your DL, I will fill you in on an email that I received fom GREE.

Date: July 23 @ 00:19 PDT

"1. Unfortunately, once a World Domination event has started, there is no way for players to be removed from a faction unless they are banned for violating our Terms of Service.
    3. We ban all players who we confirm as having used exploits in the game."

So... What we can decipher here is that: 1, your DL didn't quit cause he'd still be showing in your faction; 2, even if he did get hit by a bus he would still show in your faction; so 3, well... Refer to my quotes above from GREE. I think they say everything you need to know.

To reiterate what I said before, it is irrelevant what you say to defend yourself as there is no defense for how your faction treats this game.

Good day.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    Speakingthetruth... In regards to your statement about being clean and dodging the questions about your DL, I will fill you in on an email that I received fom GREE.

Date: July 23 @ 00:19 PDT

"1. Unfortunately, once a World Domination event has started, there is no way for players to be removed from a faction unless they are banned for violating our Terms of Service.
    3. We ban all players who we confirm as having used exploits in the game."

So... What we can decipher here is that: 1, your DL didn't quit cause he'd still be showing in your faction; 2, even if he did get hit by a bus he would still show in your faction; so 3, well... Refer to my quotes above from GREE. I think they say everything you need to know.

To reiterate what I said before, it is irrelevant what you say to defend yourself as there is no defense for how your faction treats this game.

Good day.
    Lol, aren't you an interested fella. Sorry, I guess my previous responses were to ambiguous for your type. Yes, he disappeared from the faction! No, we do not know how or why! Yes, we don't care as we were able to carry on just the same!

Look, your long drawn out response with attached emails is ridonkulous! Yeah I said it. Said DL was here for three wars and with the other group forever! You think he just picked up hacking because he was bored?! Give me a break, lol! You wanna know what happened to him, ask him urself, who cares!

No one was out skilled here, no one had any better strategy than the other, we simply out spent the folks below us, done and simple as that! But hey if u need a shoulder to cry on, I'm sure you got some other sympythizers to lean on. Or you can always email GREE, wait you guys did that already, lol

Hey, u want a pic of my shiny new tank)) I might even drive it over to your base so you can get up close and personal wth it, wahahahahahaha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Hey, Avoidingthetruth!!!

Well I have given you more than one opportunity to answer my simple question(s), and, again, you have avoided an answer, so by most people, that would be considered avoiding the question therefore admitting guilt. Obviously there was a break in the ToS and you are afraid to admit it. Keep trying to make it look like the ICF had no knowledge of any wrong doing. All it does is confirm you are a liar. Do me a favor and bring that "shiny new tank" of yours over to my base, so I can decimate it like I did to you in war. Oh, and when whoever is left on your team starts complaining about having their base darkened out, yes, it was me. I am not afraid to admit anything as I have done nothing wrong. Just refer to me as the ICF Hunter. Don't know your ign, but I am sure I will see you soon

Post Count
    Seriously there's a lot of nonsense spoken here. Speaking about hacking and all..lets not get into the fine details of each and every player in the top10 and how Some Up high Players may even be helped buy very resourceful people. Anyhow

Everyone hating ICF for coming top10 please shut it. They worked hard and paid enough on vaults for some of gree's developers salaries for the coming months.
    So if you want top10 get a better paying job and buy gold to use at war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @ Who I'm I...dude seriously?? Open up a thread and do a cheerleading thread for ICF!! All top ten factions spend a lot of gold...your remark about " get better jobs to use for war" is plain DUMB! There are issues going on in this game and many are concerned and just want Gree to do right! OH my bad...you are suppose to have 10 posts to be able to make a thread! Well only a few more post to go and then you can post how proud you are to be associated with a faction suspected to have hackers!!! Good day...
    Last edited by Idiokus; 07-25-2013 at 03:47 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    @ Who I'm I...dude seriously?? Open up a thread and do a cheerleading thread for ICF!! All top ten factions spend a lot of gold...your remark about " get better jobs to use for war" is plain DUMB! There are issues going on in this game and many are concerned and just want Gree to do right! OH my bad...you are suppose to have 10 posts to be able to make a thread! Well only a few more post to go and then you can post how proud you are to be associated with a faction suspected to have hackers!!! Good day...
    Am I a dude? , you just don't know.. rather address me more appropriate.

So why complain that ICF is top10?

If there are issues in the game let gree deal with them as they have and always do in their own fashion, otherwise apply for a job there.

Have you read the first post, posted by the owner of the thread of course??? Guess you haven't. read it. According to your post I should therefore be posting here, that's what I did.

I'f you're in a top faction and crying out about hackers, then you're not really aware of your surroundings.

Who said I'm all pro ICF? I just said they did well and if you want to do just as good of better, then spend more money. if you don't have the money then get a better paid job. It's actually very simple. even a top100 faction can reach top10 if they put in the funds.

*Hypothetical Statement*

If you had to leave your faction many wouldn't come looking for you after two world dominations have past. Most will like you for your scored points or what you helped the faction with. Take your input, to the faction, out of the equation and poof you'll be soon forgotten. True Story...

I'm done with this thread. don't count on a response. gone for 2 weeks ;-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @ Who I'm I ....1st ...dude , bro, man ...a saying if ya been long enough on forum you would have pick up! No offence to any gender!!! Or being disrespectful...just a saying! No way I wish to be insulting or belittle anyone!

2nd...Why complain about this team on top 10? Cause if they don't deserve to be then they shouldn't be on top 10! Very simple Gree needs to look into this...only teams that play fair deserve to win! If any suspicions it should simply be looked into!

You are right when you say let Gree work on it...only problem they don't! That's what the forum is here for to voice out your experience in game.

3...Yes I'm in a top 10 faction...that just lost top ten this war because of issues not being able to declare! This is not the first time this occurs ...I experience the same thing when I was at another top 10 faction!

The first time this happened my team did not recieve units and a team accused of hacking got ten and got units...

So when you state I'm not aware of my surroundings do you care to enlighten me? Are you implying that hacking is a norm and everywhere in game??

Yet you don't understand peeps questioning or being angry about losing to a team that is suspected of that! Mind you the team that did get ten Later on a few were banned by Gree ... But the true winners never got credit or units for the prize they paid for and deserved!

Yes ...you can support who you want! You think ICF did well , you have the right to feel this way! Many think they are cheating and also have the right to express that! I'm just gutted to lose twice top ten because of issues like this!

There is never a fix for the clients that experience this! My faction sent pics/ proof with time stamps ...all we get back is "We can not hand out WD units" thanks it's being investigated... And never hear back!! I say give out a unit of similar strength if can't hand out original unit!

And YES I think most that play and enjoy game know its about spending!!! I have no issues with that but when I pay for something I like to get what I paid for!!! I like things to be fair in game like in life...
    Last edited by Idiokus; 07-25-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    .....+++1....

is, and always will be

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    Your DL is a great guy and congrats ICF

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    @ Who I'm I ....1st ...dude , bro, man ...a saying if ya been long enough on forum you would have pick up! No offence to any gender!!! Or being disrespectful...just a saying! No way I wish to be insulting or belittle anyone!

2nd...Why complain about this team on top 10? Cause if they don't deserve to be then they shouldn't be on top 10! Very simple Gree needs to look into this...only teams that play fair deserve to win! If any suspicions it should simply be looked into!

You are right when you say let Gree work on it...only problem they don't! That's what the forum is here for to voice out your experience in game.

3...Yes I'm in a top 10 faction...that just lost top ten this war because of issues not being able to declare! This is not the first time this occurs ...I experience the same thing when I was at another top 10 faction!

The first time this happened my team did not recieve units and a team accused of hacking got ten and got units...

So when you state I'm not aware of my surroundings do you care to enlighten me? Are you implying that hacking is a norm and everywhere in game??

Yet you don't understand peeps questioning or being angry about losing to a team that is suspected of that! Mind you the team that did get ten Later on a few were banned by Gree ... But the true winners never got credit or units for the prize they paid for and deserved!

Yes ...you can support who you want! You think ICF did well , you have the right to feel this way! Many think they are cheating and also have the right to express that! I'm just gutted to lose twice top ten because of issues like this!

There is never a fix for the clients that experience this! My faction sent pics/ proof with time stamps ...all we get back is "We can not hand out WD units" thanks it's being investigated... And never hear back!! I say give out a unit of similar strength if can't hand out original unit!

And YES I think most that play and enjoy game know its about spending!!! I have no issues with that but when I pay for something I like to get what I paid for!!! I like things to be fair in game like in life...
    Deserve, really? All you crying TBC players are assuming you were the only ones having declare issues, well guess what, we did as well! As I'm sure others did! Our DL for a day has been in this game wayyyyyyy longer than most and not to mention the most visible player! If it makes you feel better to call him a cheat, hacker, or whatever else to "justify" your "deserved" placement then so be it. Freedom of speech allows you to do so. But just be advised that talking about or insinuating things you have no direct knowledge of makes you and the rest of TBC look foolish and like sore losers in a game where skill was not involved, spending was! Tap tap tap, is all it took. You guys just didn't score enough, it happens! Load up ur gold chest and give it another go, simple as that! We actually faced u a couple of times, maybe more but I have only got screenshots of two so to only speak of what I know to be true, you guys lost both and only score 375k combined! I could have sworn the idea of battle was to match up and out score your opponent?! If I'm wrong please correct me.

GREE got it right, the top ten is correct! If it wasn't then it would change. But hey if you got the time, keep up your fight! Just be mindful of the false allegations, speak the truth!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post
    Deserve, really? All you crying TBC players are assuming you were the only ones having declare issues, well guess what, we did as well! As I'm sure others did! Our DL for a day has been in this game wayyyyyyy longer than most and not to mention the most visible player! If it makes you feel better to call him a cheat, hacker, or whatever else to "justify" your "deserved" placement then so be it. Freedom of speech allows you to do so. But just be advised that talking about or insinuating things you have no direct knowledge of makes you and the rest of TBC look foolish and like sore losers in a game where skill was not involved, spending was! Tap tap tap, is all it took. You guys just didn't score enough, it happens! Load up ur gold chest and give it another go, simple as that! We actually faced u a couple of times, maybe more but I have only got screenshots of two so to only speak of what I know to be true, you guys lost both and only score 375k combined! I could have sworn the idea of battle was to match up and out score your opponent?! If I'm wrong please correct me.

GREE got it right, the top ten is correct! If it wasn't then it would change. But hey if you got the time, keep up your fight! Just be mindful of the false allegations, speak the truth!
    normally i would not call you out for stating your opinion. But when you throw insults around then hey you obviously don't mind. So considering you are a moron who obviously has no clue or has an agenda to protect ICF I will let you know we have screen shots of full blown proof of hacking. They have been sent to Gree and they still give us that same response. Now, what do you think that means? Either they are blind and cannot see the picture or they don't care the hacking is going on. Maybe you should think before you type.
    The Buckwheat Connection

6th in Canada
    11th in Australia
    10th in Poland
    12th in Madagascar

MW Profile
    Attack 670,438
    Defense 823,727

Banned
    Post Count
    Why would we bother attacking icf members when there were no good wd points to be scored from it. Wed rather spend gold on better targets. Its not about the individual battles...anyone with any sort of militaristic knowledge would know that..as would any decent gamer. Its about the war as a whole. A war in which you were getting assistance from a verified hacker. Whether he was a valuable asset offensively is unimportant. What is important is the number of points that he as your defense leader scored for your faction due to failed attacks..

we may not have ended up with quite as many points as you did but at least ALL of our points were earned.

and for you to bring up the scores between icf and tbc is irrelevant. We scored 1.8 million points in one battle. Whats the most you scored?