Tommy Two Toes an apology is required

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Two Toes an apology is required

Banned
    Post Count

Tommy Two Toes an apology is required

After making the illogical assumption that Joey Bananas was a cheater with the incredible assumption that since his buildings were missing that he must be a cheater you went on to make three different threads about him ... As BAN is very aware of what constitutes a cheater we did not report your false accusations ... Now that joeys hood has been restored will you have the decency to apologize or will you further prove that you are a wanna be e-thug with delusions of vigilantism ... Since you claim Joey never robbed you (we know that's a lie) and somehow you ended up visting his hood enough times to memorize it when buildings were missing will you have the decency to admit your mistake ... Feel free to check his hood yourself since you have him in your mafia ... BAN never lies cheats or hides from false accusations we never reported you to the mods and are willing to give you this chance to show that your not just a kid mad that he got robbed

Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    Bump

Oh you really though all I was going to do was bump , huh?
    On, the contrary. I do have fun and exciting news for both lurker and poster on our beloved recruitment thread regarding the famed and historical Joey Nanner hood. How about I just show all you fine people without further delay.

No need to apologize, Tommy, for your mistake. As we've stated previously ad infinitum you've been nothing but an asset to our recruitment thread and I doubt anyone was taking you seriously anyway.

I think we've all learned a lesson from Tommy. I now know why Gree might be deleting, banning, whoever makes illegitamate claims on sight yet didn't touch BigMoney or his posts regarding (unmentionable syn) as he stated his case in the profound and legit manner that he did. Gree chooses sides, me thinks. The side of logic and valid evidence. Gree didn't spank you only because we didn't report you Mr. Two Toes. But now we may

Members of BAN handled Tommy in the most logical manner possible only for him to go on a smear campaign, spreading ignorance and dragging our name through the mud on other threads as witnessed here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...277#post876277

Here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...206#post876206

and Here:http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...115#post876115

The less intellectually fortunate may have actually believed him and a witch hunt could have ensued. I'll admit that in the back of my mind this did concern me a bit. The madness of crowds.... if only people didn't already know he was a joke.

Joey B.A.N ana's is back!

BAN4LIFE!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Somebody going to get a ban for posting customer support mails !
    CJ doesn't like that consider what happened with me and somebody Dipstick knows lol !

Banned
    Post Count
    l. o. l. indeed

Post Count
    Oh, so that's what a customer support reply looks like. I wish I had one of those.

Post Count
    IBTL

extras n such

Post Count
    meh .......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Somebody going to get a ban for posting customer support mails !
    CJ doesn't like that consider what happened with me and somebody Dipstick knows lol !
    What Drav says; they don't even like it if you post a canned response seen by thousands!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    @dipstick..... hilarious
    15 m att
    14m def
    yes..iph
    cck allday

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is all so three days ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Joey B.A.N.ana's View Post
    I have never cheated
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    Good enough for me, mate. I'm pretty much bored with your friends, so I'll let you guys begin a new thread to conduct your shady dealings.
    I'd say by the 5 other people (some of them ex-BAN) that jumped into your thread to accuse your syn of autofarming, wiresharking, and Lord only knows what else...you guys have bigger problems than the UDID hackers that are trying to own Joey, as the dude who sniffs your panties suggested.

Get a life, and move on.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is in a trolls nature to never apologize though I personally didn't care if you did or not Tommy. President of Gree could knock on your front door and tell you that BAN doesn't exploit the game and you would still be in denial.

My intent on this forum is to share information with others in the community to better myself and play the game I love. Anyone who has read my other posts probably noticed that I don't normally flame others and try to hold any drama at bay.

I won't be participating an any more convo's about this topic that I thought I killed in our recruitment thread. If I get banned for posting Gree correspondence it will have been a small price to pay for defending BAN's honor and I'll gladly go out a martyr. Thank you all for your concern.

I'm out. Back to our regularly scheduled program. Don't wake me up again.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 07-24-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Post Count
    President of Gree could knock on your front door and tell you that BAN doesn't exploit the game and you would still be in denial.
    Since BAN members have come forward and accused your syn of these things, you are right...probably wouldn't believe President of Gree.

Along that line of logic, do you think the president of Gree knows anything about the minutiae of coding? Maybe you'd feel more comfortable getting your brakes fixed by the CEO of an auto manufacturer, than a certified mechanic.

I digress...let me shorten this discussion---get your nose out of my drawers, and crawl back to BAN.

a small price to pay for defending BAN's honor and I'll gladly go out a martyr
    Just saw this part. I LOL'd. Serious much? Get a life...and again, get your nose out of my drawers
    Last edited by Tommy Two Toes; 07-24-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think it's funny how the scrub going around telling people on threads that their clan has hackers is the one telling people to get a life. A tad bit ironic

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Glutton for punishment. lol. Misses the beatings from childhood, assuming he's adult. But I digress as well, said I was out. Bye.

Post Count

Thumbs up

Okay pal. Sayonara.

Good luck in sniffing people's back alleys, and your hunt for UDID hackers.