Epic Boss health - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic Boss health

Banned
    Post Count
    Giedrybe is always right when it comes to such statistics!
    Sorry, but you won't even beat the boss for free if you had twice of your attack stats..

Quote Originally Posted by Giedrybe View Post
    I don't want to offend you, but you won't be able to finish it with free hits. Especially when they changed the health of last 50th boss few events ago. I did boss 49th with 23 free hits last time, so without cash hits till the very end. But the 50th boss took 29 cash hits from me, so two medpacks. Or I would need 43 free hits for him.

As you have -10% regen, so it should be 15 hits. For boss in tier 3, which is closing for your secondary account, you need to have 695k attack in your profile. Of course, you can use cash hits and you should upgrade faction health regen to maximise your hits and hit damage, but it will still be huge attack figure considering you bring only 1000-1500 units into the battle.

Forget beating 50 bosses without gold with your current accounts. I know people who can do it, but their accounts look totally different compared to your accounts

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrybe View Post
    I don't want to offend you, but you won't be able to finish it with free hits. Especially when they changed the health of last 50th boss few events ago. I did boss 49th with 23 free hits last time, so without cash hits till the very end. But the 50th boss took 29 cash hits from me, so two medpacks. Or I would need 43 free hits for him.

As you have -10% regen, so it should be 15 hits. For boss in tier 3, which is closing for your secondary account, you need to have 695k attack in your profile. Of course, you can use cash hits and you should upgrade faction health regen to maximise your hits and hit damage, but it will still be huge attack figure considering you bring only 1000-1500 units into the battle.

Forget beating 50 bosses without gold with your current accounts. I know people who can do it, but their accounts look totally different compared to your accounts
    Not offended, very thankful for your input and the time you have just saved me. I have reached boss 24 for free on my lv84 and boss 27 with my level 45, I just wanted the challenge of doing it free and was prepared to wait till i built my stats up, avoiding all the nasty xp. I will use gold to finish.
    A big thank you to all, this was my first thread, very pleased with your support.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am able to get up to lvl45 of tier 76-100 using free hits (23) with free attack of 150k.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich von Bek View Post
    23 min, when I get the pop up saying 'I can fight again in xx min' its never the same time, it could be as low as 22.19 or 22.35. Never seen 23 min, very hard to work out the time, i use a stop watch. I have sent in tickets to GREE for clarification but all I got was their formula for stacking, as its not a full 1% but 0.9%. I can do 13 hits but 15 will be hard.
    Anyway if the required attack is over 700k, I will keep saving the gold up, free hitting will take far to long to get there.
    Thanks for your help
    Once you are no longer on full health, the regeneration timer will start, every 1 minute you will gain 1% of health. Your regen affects this, so if you have 33% regen, then you gain 1% of your health every 40 seconds. say you have no regen and take the full minute, then when you use all your hits, you will need to regenerate 25% of your health before you can hit again. if you were say, half way through one of your regen ticks, that means you will only need another 30 seconds to gain your first 1%, so you would need 24:30 before you can fight again. If you were 5 seconds off getting that tick, you would only need 24:05 before you could fight again, and if you were really early in your tick you could need 24:57. This is why your time before you can hit varies a little bit.

If you have 50% regen then its 30 seconds per tic and 12.5 mins for a full regen, so your time would be between 12:01 and 12:30 theoretically, although slightly less due to latency/lag.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonfry View Post
    Once you are no longer on full health, the regeneration timer will start, every 1 minute you will gain 1% of health. Your regen affects this, so if you have 33% regen, then you gain 1% of your health every 40 seconds. say you have no regen and take the full minute, then when you use all your hits, you will need to regenerate 25% of your health before you can hit again. if you were say, half way through one of your regen ticks, that means you will only need another 30 seconds to gain your first 1%, so you would need 24:30 before you can fight again. If you were 5 seconds off getting that tick, you would only need 24:05 before you could fight again, and if you were really early in your tick you could need 24:57. This is why your time before you can hit varies a little bit.

If you have 50% regen then its 30 seconds per tic and 12.5 mins for a full regen, so your time would be between 12:01 and 12:30 theoretically, although slightly less due to latency/lag.
    That's a great explanation and i didnt know the health started to regen stright away, i thought it only started when it was empty, cheers blue

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich von Bek View Post
    Good support guys, thanks
    My level 84 has 125,373 attack and my level 45 has 65,712 attack, both have -10% health regen time.
    Cheers
    u have no shot without gold

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Someone mentioned tiers as far as Epic bosses. I am level 164 with 438k attack and struggling to beat level 28 boss with all money hits. What are the tiers and when do they change? last event I made it to level 43 with little effort using all money hits.

SSG

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Boss Tier's (How much Health Boss 50 Has)
    *Update the Boss Health Changed Last time
    Lvl 5-25 Boss 50 has approximately 950k Health (Updated)
    Lvl 26-50 Boss 50 has approximately 2.9 Million Health (Updated)
    Lvl 51-75 Boss 50 has approximately 7.2 Million Health (Updated)
    Lvl 76-100 Boss 50 has approximately 11.5 Million Health (Updated)
    Lvl 101-150 Boss 50 has approximately 18.5 Million Health seems to be average (Updated)
    Lvl 151-250 Boss 50 has approximately 38 Million Health (Updated)

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well, Im at lv191 and hit Boss 50, 2 times every 6 min, and needed 31 hits to kill him...

31 x 1.131.681 = 35.082.111 approx 35 mil in health.