Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

took my money and no gold whats the deal gree

Hi don't know if I put this in the right place but I just registered this account and it won't let me post anything I sent gree a message and no reply just the automatic crap has this happened to anyone and what should I do bought 50 gold and nothing
    Last edited by darealist; 07-23-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zwiswoo View Post
    Thanks a lot murf. This is very helpful. As you get further along, it'd be much appreciated if you updated that list from time to time.
    Also if possible with the map and building for the new ones - won't get very far with actually doing the levels because of the xp, so I'd just be farming items if they're good.
    I'll update it in BigMoney's thread if I can...and then just cross-reference it with his main page on map and energy needed
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    A vault of gold? Think you might be exaggerating just a little bit? Lol
    LMAO if you do the case event the last day , it can cost you more then a vault of gold !

Wait till you hit the big leagues , we are talking about vaults !

See syndicate wars 100k IP is a vault of gold , see those 1million scores those are 15k gold yes 15000 gold !
    10 vaults . And yes there people who can afford it without blinking a eye !

Why haven't I still got the LTQ yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    LMAO if you do the case event the last day , it can cost you more then a vault of gold !

Wait till you hit the big leagues , we are talking about vaults !

See syndicate wars 100k IP is a vault of gold , see those 1million scores those are 15k gold yes 15000 gold !
    10 vaults . And yes there people who can afford it without blinking a eye !
    Lol maybe the old case events...nowadays if you're lucky you can do the entire thing without spending any gold at all.

I don't see what the problem is with this LTQ... Case events are not 100% guaranteed to open, so this LTQ is similar to that. For all of you saying you don't get the item 100% of the time, I am sure you are not MEANT to be getting it that often. I surely didn't, and didn't think that was abnormal.

So far I have spent 700 gold, I had 4000 energy to start, and there is still nearly 5 days left. I am on level 15/27 on elite, about half way through. I think this is one of the cheapest to complete, unless the last 12 levels are going to be crazy.

Suggestion? Put a letter in front of the item which corresponds to the category?
    (A) Armor - (C) Car- (E) Explosive - (M) Melee - (G) Gun

Would that work? I think it would. Sort of simple and no column needed. Just a thought.
    I appreciate all the work all our volunteers do, to help us in this game. I know a lot of time is involved and all I can say is....Thank you...(IOU) PhantomNine

Lol maybe the old case events...nowadays if you're lucky you can do the entire thing without spending any gold at all.
    that is cause they need people to go up in stats !
    See they are giving everybody free stats , cause just cut last two digits off your stats !
    that is your stats compared to the old gaurd ! , see where in the past 300k stats means 5-10k $ spending !

Nowadays 1 million stats is just 100k , in spending money would be roughly 2k$ !

Just syndicate wars brings much more income then anything else , 60 million points is roughly 900000 gold ! (not expressed back into money , cause of different bonus rules and free gold )

So to particpate in those wars , people need stats and money !

That is awesome thanks alot
    Nothing Impossible !!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    I don't see what the problem is with this LTQ... Case events are not 100% guaranteed to open, so this LTQ is similar to that. For all of you saying you don't get the item 100% of the time, I am sure you are not MEANT to be getting it that often. I surely didn't, and didn't think that was abnormal.

So far I have spent 700 gold, I had 4000 energy to start, and there is still nearly 5 days left. I am on level 15/27 on elite, about half way through. I think this is one of the cheapest to complete, unless the last 12 levels are going to be crazy.
    Danny D, are the elite levels double that of the normal mode requirements from what you've seen thus far? Thanks

I don't mind no arrows though the named target may not be there. Getting to select which target you want is great. The lag, counter and miising reward screens suck!

Not getting 100% drop rate ... no big deal ...green arrows don't need em just read what's required and scope it out.... info by assault just awsum 10/10 ... thanks for finally providing requirements and rewards time to get bank truck delivered I gunna smash this one .... whilst I'm here the last box event annoyed me a bit 10/10 and 7/8 mist out on car ... and got stacked out on the first 7 of the 8 prizes i allready had.... I won't be wasting gold on that type of event again too random for me I like to know if I plug away I will get the reward ..

*Bump* I take back what i said this drop rate issue is actually annoying .I understand its a new version of LTQ`s . Does anyone think this was done on purpose? or flawed code ?
    Last edited by tunka; 07-24-2013 at 04:54 AM.

I did recent case event and got quick runner with a day n a half to spare without gold lol. I no lifed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
    Danny D, are the elite levels double that of the normal mode requirements from what you've seen thus far? Thanks
    Much more than double... Car dealership in normal mode is 10 cars, elite you need an extra 34...

Just as an example, I'm not keeping track of goals...