Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Park Trafficking LTQ

The LTQ is finally upon us. The minimum level to participate is 31. There are, as (almost) always, 2 modes of this.

In case you missed it, this is starting a day late, you didn't miss anything, and it's being extended another day.

Here is the info for both:

Once you do all of those, you get the super fancy elite mode:

Also, I am not adverse to feedback regarding the format of these event posts I've been making. I've been trying to get the info together before the events as much as possible. I'm trying to make them easy to read, informative, and aesthetically pleasing.
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 07-23-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks a@f

Thanks great guide

Back Alley Network

Wow very nice A&F. Thanks for giving us this info! Awesome

No arrows to indicate which jobs to do. Was this ltq written by a 3 yr old?

That's pretty awesome... now all Big Money has left is the total experience paid out and by what jobs and we are golden!

nice job there ......only down side is might kick BigMoney out of a job

Do the goal jobs have a 100% payout for this or will we sometimes finish a job and get no item?
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post

Also, I am not adverse to feedback regarding the format of these event posts I've been making. I've been trying to get the info together before the events as much as possible. I'm trying to make them easy to read, informative, and aesthetically pleasing.
    It would be great I'd you could include the item type (gun, melee, etc) since its not always evident from the description, thanks!

No green arrows and I don't always get the item from the job listed. Here's something else that happened: Goal 2 stated to hit the Seafood Restaurant and the Sushi restaurant until you get 2 knives. I hit the Sushi Restaurant 4 times and got nothing. I hit the Seafood Restaurant twice and got 2 knives. Nothing happened. I hit the Seafood Restaurant again and got a 3rd knife. That then triggered that I completed the goal.

energy per level and total needed would be nice

Once you collect the items you need, go to your hood then back to the map you were on then wait for a few seconds, the goal complete screen will popup.

I wonder if they will sneak in some good items to farm. Gonna have to check the stats of the collect items.

Once again, for the third goal I had to get one extra item then what was stated!

Edit: Nevermind. I noticed you have to wait quite a bit for the goal completion to kick in (over a minute for one of them!).
    Last edited by KemoKidd; 07-23-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimmaa View Post
    energy per level and total needed would be nice
    There is no way of knowing the energy needed as not every job drops an item. That's going to suck on later levels...