Wtf is going on?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wtf is going on?

Post Count

Exclamation Wtf is going on?

Last night just after I finished 12/16 on normal I quit the game to go to sleep. Remembering I still had to open another box, I tried to open it again. Didn't work, couldn't connect to the server despite having full wifi coverage and MQ working. After an hour in different positions in different rooms, I have up and went to sleep. This morning I tried again, and after a few tries decided to reinstall. Now I do have it working again, but despite having reloaded several times the box is still gone and part 13/16 only rewards exp and money. Help please?

XD

Post Count
    Okay, after 40 odd reloads it worked. Killed a couple of mobs, opened a box, closed the app. Tried to log in an hour later and bam, couldn't. Same problem as before the reinstalling. Dafuq.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Everyone here will give the same advice

'restart your device'

'uninstall and reinstall the game'

'open and close the game a few times'

there's nothing anyone here can do and you will get told to 'raise a ticket' so you may aswell just do that, delete this thread and go soak up some sun/rain

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Post Count
    Done done done, didn't work much.

Maybe someone had this happen before and knows how to fix it or Sirius sees it and can suggest a solution, hence this thread.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    too many maybes,

Sirius is too busy counting their profits from the MW war that just finished and polishing the KA abacus ready for this weekend

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    too many maybes,

Sirius is too busy counting their profits from the MW war that just finished and polishing the KA abacus ready for this weekend

I like ur sarcastic humor ...

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    The advice from Colony is good but you need to follow a different order (in my opinion).

1. close the app (push the home button once)
    1a.: open all running apps in the backround (push the home bottom twice and all still running apps will show at the bottom)
    1ab.: prepare to close all running backround apps (push and hold one app from the shown bottom untill its starts to to wiggle)
    1abc.: close all backround apps (now push the - buttom shown on each wiggling app and of course on the KA app)
    1 abcd.: finish closing of running apps (push the home button once and than twice again, the bottom tab should now be closed and you should see your normal view)

2. deinstall KA App (push and hold the KA app untill it starts to wiggle and hit - to delete, finish as described above)

3. Now turn your device completely off (and wait at least 5 seconds as the cache remains the data for at least 3-5 seconds)

4. turn device on

5. Install KA from the app store

6. run KA (now it should be fine, any other restarts doesnt really have any impact at all. If it still doesnt work and you followed all steps there are only two possible reasons.

6 A: The problem is device/memory sourced (the best recommendation would be to completely restart your device through an official dealer)
    or

6B: The problem is app/user sourced (send a ticket to gree and try to get a solution there)

I hope it helps.

Cheers
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Post Count
    Tried the above, finished normal, got locked out again so I repeated the sequence, only to see the mob full health again and back at 16/16 :/

Additional ticket sent :/