Gree, you need to balance out Defence! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree, you need to balance out Defence!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dont worry Bill. Im sure the top 10 prize for the upcoming battle will put your defence ahead of your attack.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If that is the case for most thats of my defense is 40 k higher then offense.
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count
    Geeze Bill makes a comment on the changing dynamics of the game and you think he is complaining at / on a individual level
    Really.... is Bill the only one smart enough to notice the direction the game is heading?????

No wonder Gree doesn't bother to fix things, it would take some of you 6 months to realize that there is a problem.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    Geeze Bill makes a comment on the changing dynamics of the game and you think he is complaining at
    / on a individual level
    Really.... is Bill the only one smart enough to notice the direction the game is heading?????
    Am I the only one who realizes why it's heading that way?????

Seriously... They want to encourage attacking and robbing. It's the foundation of the game. Allowing every powerful player to turn himself into a fortress is not the way to do that. I can't believe this even needs to be explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    fine here dynamic will not change , cause it will decrease spending !
    especially in syndicate wars , where defensive battles are frustating majority of the players !

with add kiddies and other impatience people on the rise , who like to click buttons !
    You think having them giving syndicate free points cause of too strong defense !
    So offcourse they going to keep increasing attacks and attacks !

Cause those are paid points ! Not defensive win points who are free !
    So suprised the new group didn't figure this out till late !

Banned
    Post Count
    Then you all agree the 1st place pvp prize was the best joke that Gree could play on the Indians

Post Count
    I don't really pay attention to the top prizes... What was it and how was it a joke on the Indians?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Then you all agree the 1st place pvp prize was the best joke that Gree could play on the Indians
    all the prices aside from free banking and + maffia
    is a joke !
    you know why Tam , cause once you hit a certain barrier , that this group hasn't hit yet !
    suddenly the multipliers will stop working ! Imagine somebody with 6 million stats multiplied by 250% !
    New big spenders will stop spending ! , since those multipliers will work for the new power items too !

Now for free to play and stop donating !
    following items are a must !

free banking
    + energy (for completing as much LTQ as possible for free)
    + upgrade speed
    Reduce upgrade cost
    Multiple building upgrade or build !

since once you go free to play , you will not be able to compete with next cycle of spenders !
    Gree will make sure of that , even if you have spent more then 20k$ , somebody new with 5k$ will outcompete you !

so in the end the joke is on us ! We keep spending and donating for our friends !
    Who are our friends ? Bea and Chris ? Who I meet in London argueing over F crap of a game , instead of being two decent human beings ?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Bill: You lose this one w/o discussion. CJ came on awhile ago explaining the changes we are seeing. Spoke of examples of other games where game got boring with overwhelming stats made other players reduce/stop play. He said that they would allow randomness in W/L which we are all seeing. I interpreted this as also allowing more profit since you have to spend more gold to achieve the results of previous wars and PVP contests.

No they are not going back. So spend less to send a msg...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bill brings up an important topic as usual. I do think at the higher levels attack and defense are unbalanced. However, before defense items are released it would be great to fully understand how defense works. So far, someone with 300,000 attack less than my defense can win some fights and someone with 1 million attack less than my defense can win a few robs. No point upgrading defense with those odds!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Bill: You lose this one w/o discussion. CJ came on awhile ago explaining the changes we are seeing. Spoke of examples of other games where game got boring with overwhelming stats made other players reduce/stop play. He said that they would allow randomness in W/L which we are all seeing. I interpreted this as also allowing more profit since you have to spend more gold to achieve the results of previous wars and PVP contests.

No they are not going back. So spend less to send a msg...
    At this point it doesn't matter if we spent or not ! That is the sad truth !
    the cycle coming up , will not outspent the original crew cause they don't have too !
    the cycle I am in and see , are bigger in numbers , this game has more then 500k active accounts !

that spend weekly basis 20$ or more , look at the combat stats top winners , you can easily derive the income minus illegal ones who are roughly 5% .. Make us OG redundant simple as that !

Especially if you still have gold left over ! This game will continue with or without us !
    it is out of mutual respect on both party , that I am not kicked out already from the forums !

But think those people at Gree not the top , but those people at Gree do love us for donating them so much !
    We gotten them over the tough spots , look CCM he never told anybody how things really work still wanted to keep supporting , even with the bad treatment they gave him !

just they are powerless ! So just go FTP , you cannot sustain 12 months of syndicate wars !
    Especially legit , no matter how many millions you have in the bank account !
    Cause things will not change sadly

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't really pay attention to the top prizes... What was it and how was it a joke on the Indians?
    A suit of armor with attack of : maybe 12,000 plus. Defense of about 24,000 points. These numbers are not accurate but are fairly close The prize was a good prize to win if you needed an increase in defense.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I actually agree with Bill. It's pretty pathetic seeing <50k IPH players well into Tier 3 or Tier 4 with significantly lower stats being able to rob so freely. These past 2 war cycles have rewarded players who leveled without abandon without spending an ounce of time planning out their hood. The Mayor almost gave twice the attack bonus to defense bonus.

Defense buildings actually *need* some utility in this game. Especially the gold ones ($$$ gree......). Chemical Plant has the SAME design as this new Shiner's Mill, but no one even raised it as an issue because almost no one buys the chem plant in the first place. When I see a player with nothing but defense buildings I immediately disregard his defensive stat.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 07-23-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    A suit of armor with attack of : maybe 12,000 plus. Defense of about 24,000 points. These numbers are not accurate but are fairly close The prize was a good prize to win if you needed an increase in defense.
    and in three months time if they need income , those items are top 25 or top 50 !
    Definetly for free next year ! Or as top boss reward !

Maybe looks important now you need defense , but truth is redundant in the longterm !

Banned
    Post Count
    And I bet there are still a lot of players who get a buzz when someone attacks or tries to rob them and they bounce off the peeps defense....and that player thinks. Sucker..you lost against me