Gree, you need to balance out Defence! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree, you need to balance out Defence!

Post Count
    If they gave too mane defense bonuses, the top players will all be staring at each other. Think it through.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If they gave too mane defense bonuses, the top players will all be staring at each other. Think it through.
    I'm sure you can get around that by purchasing more gold

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    My defense is nearly 40k more then my offense. So i would rather have more offense attack. Guess we can't all be pleased.

Banned
    Post Count
    My defense has always been disproportionately higher than my attack. Which isn't something I mind as it hasn't negatively effected my robbery stats. I assumed it was the norm in this game, across the board, that defense stats were typically higher than attack stats.

Quick question, someone earlier mentioned that their stats were inflated. how can you tell the real value?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My defense is always higher then my attack. Sorry about your luck

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    My defense has always been disproportionately higher than my attack. Which isn't something I mind as it hasn't negatively effected my robbery stats. I assumed it was the norm in this game, across the board, that defense stats were typically higher than attack stats.

Quick question, someone earlier mentioned that their stats were inflated. how can you tell the real value?
    Leave your syndicate and look at stats. Also, look at your true attack when you hit the boss since mods don't work on them.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nico valentino View Post
    Probably because he is in FIGHT CLUB. The top syndicate items usually have more attack than defense

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nico valentino View Post
    Haha...not sure what your stats are nico, but my guess is that you can't compare your experience to Bill's.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Leave your syndicate and look at stats. Also, look at your true attack when you hit the boss since mods don't work on them.
    Thx, I'll give that a try

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post

Inflated defense includes the extra defense from upgraded buildings...if you don't have upgraded defense buildings your defense isn't inflated...if you want, have someone attack you and tell you what your true defense is...
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Fighting Cowardly is doing what it does. Complaining about red on there wall. lol.
    Actually I was thinking about the winner of the pvp event for a prize that had better defense than attack points
    Wipe out the value of defense pretty much means that they played to win a prize that is totally useless and I am sure they weren't just using free hits throughout the event.
    Oh, yes. The winner I believe was an Indian

Banned
    Post Count
    If defense is so important, why do some people only have defense buildings in their hoods?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about in addition to the "allowed to build 2 buildings at once bonus" that is allegedly coming that people be allowed to build/upgrade defense buildings separately from money buildings (for a total potential of 3 buildings). Maybe add some expensive but high level only buildings that have more favorable defense scores at level 10 for top players to sink their excess cash into/justify the use of space for the non income building.
    Last edited by Armalg-the-Good; 07-23-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    If defense is so important, why do some people only have defense buildings in their hoods?
    In my experience those people are almost all failed players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My raw attack is 2-3k higher than my raw defense. It's all the syndicate bonuses that make my defense higher.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now