Thread: Arena Energy

Arena Energy

I think arena energy should max at 10 not 5. Im not sure about everyone else but I dont have to time to check in every hour. Guess thats part of the game but 10 would b nice.

It's fine as it is. It rewards players who play too much while still being enough for people who can't login every 75 minutes.

Yeah, 5 seems Alright, Unresolved has it right.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

5 per hour maxing at 10 would do me fine tbh as being able to complete a DD every time I play would be nice, but then there would be less/no incentive to buy energy with gems unless I felt like chasing the top ranks

I'm with the OP, ten would be a nicer number. A game that forces you to log in to play every hour and 1/4 or feel like you're missing out is a pain, but as Grumm alludes, the purpose of the game is to sell gems, and a bigger energy reserve would sell fewer gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I'm with the OP, ten would be a nicer number. A game that forces you to log in to play every hour and 1/4 or feel like you're missing out is a pain, but as Grumm alludes, the purpose of the game is to sell gems, and a bigger energy reserve would sell fewer gems.
    more energy means that the free players can get more points and that means the payers need to spend even more to get the top prizes

In my opinion 7 would be just the right number because it's just close enough to think you'll get to max dd and still far enough to make you buy more energy for it.
    Knights & Dragons
    Commander: Gonzalo
    Lv: 51
    System: Android
    Code: WBB-DCX-QPR