Park Trafficking LTQ Update Please! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Trafficking LTQ Update Please!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by A SALT RIFLE View Post
    Inside joke? Lol right. The joke is you, not knowing how to spell. Your acting as if this game runs smoothly 100% of the time. Stuff gets delayed, and problems happen, thats life. Go to bed and maybe when you wake up it will be running. Do you even finish the Elite mode on the LTQs? Or are you just trying to get an early start to hopefully get the normal mode completed? Spot starting threads. BigMoney will get all the info when it comes through so just watch for his useful threads, not your pointless complaining as if Gree is gonna come running to with immediate answers lol
    Are you an ******* for a living? It was an old childhood nickname of mine, some friends spelled it that way once so I kept it as is because it was unique. Unfortunately, trolls like you who comment on threads to insult others aren't so uncommon. If you can't handle people asking questions when companies like GREE are late on stuff, you have my full permission to stfu and keep it in your head. The joke is people like you who decide, hey, this guy's asking GREE for some answers, oh I know, lets insult him and laugh about his username. You might not agree about it, but that's life, get used to it. Good, troll? (:

Post Count
    Hey Guisseppe. Chill. People will draw their own conclusions as to who the knobs are anyway =)

That said - I do enjoy all the lively posts! Keeps us all ticking over until the next Limited Tit Quest gets started.

Good luck all. Can't wait to get the next modifier on level 356 =P

I reckon they're gonna throw us the multiple building build bone...

Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Are you an ******* for a living? It was an old childhood nickname of mine, some friends spelled it that way once so I kept it as is because it was unique. Unfortunately, trolls like you who comment on threads to insult others aren't so uncommon. If you can't handle people asking questions when companies like GREE are late on stuff, you have my full permission to stfu and keep it in your head. The joke is people like you who decide, hey, this guy's asking GREE for some answers, oh I know, lets insult him and laugh about his username. You might not agree about it, but that's life, get used to it. Good, troll? (:

Post Count

gree

Yeah it would be nice if it launched lol but it will probably be around 11-12 tomorrow considering they are in California

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi View Post
    Yeah it would be nice if it launched lol but it will probably be around 11-12 tomorrow considering they are in California

ERM what? Explain.
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count
    Reason of delay is the pre hiting lol.....they read on forum how take more gold by players, fantastic for a customer!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty Pants View Post
    Indeed we did but we definitely made it more popular than he could have ever dreamed
    Yes, I dreamed for a popular thread. I could care less about what happened. But since you seem to want to continue your dumb founded remarks in other threads it just goes to show how mentally ill you are.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Yes, I dreamed for a popular thread. I could care less about what happened. But since you seem to want to continue your dumb founded remarks in other threads it just goes to show how mentally ill you are.
    Hey, you know the drill; what happens in the argument thread stays in the argument thread :P

Question LTQ start....when?

It is 6:13 am on the east coast here in the US. Any info from GREE on the start of this ltq? I noticed they still haven't even changed the start date in game...it says 7/22 ....which is yesterday for basically all parts of the world except hawaii right now.

Some sort of heads up before GREE clocks out for the day would be nice. Even if all they tell us is that it isn't starting for at least another day. That way people aren't sitting on full energy (hope they prepped).

A big thank you to all the active forum people. The info produced by (most) of you is very helpful. GL out there.

KD

Post Count
    Why wouldn't they delay it? Like they give a s*** about us, the more they delay the more gold they'll supposedly sell (to the 10% of us who are not pissed off).

Kinda reminds me of a certain building they released on the SAME DAY as another major event, forcing us to bank and of course assuming we're all gonna buy ca$h...
    Why worry about the schedule? Just give us 6 hours to complete it and watch the gold sOooaarrr...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Check around 3pm EST.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you an ******* for a living?
    Wait a minute, are you telling me that I could get a job as a professional *******?

Damn, I'm in the wrong job!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Gree is bases in Japan where it is currently 1:03Pm
    GREE has an office in downtown San Francisco, it's huge n lots of employees

Post Count
    Gree is always slow, just wait and see
    Bananas are the best.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    Wait a minute, are you telling me that I could get a job as a professional *******?

Damn, I'm in the wrong job!
    That would be great! Where do I apply? But if you're going to slam a guy for the spelling of his username, you should know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My name is spelled this way for a reason, it's an inside joke. Now do us all a favor and take your trolling to the other thread about this late event. That's also the reason why I made this thread; since the other one has turned into an argument someone had to replace it. Goodnight (:
    Its k he spelled assault wrong