Park Trafficking LTQ Update Please! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Park Trafficking LTQ Update Please!

Post Count
    Hahaha. Dance my monkeys. Wuhaha. Keep going to Report glitches!!! Gree life only because of you!! Instead to ask all members in syndicate, no report it directly to gree! !! I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Banned
    Post Count
    dam their are a lot of trolling muppets out today

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post
    next time guy's stop to say : i use pre hit and spend less gold a good player is a player who keep tips on pocket, don't make any thread with all list of job's.. u make Gree Job realy easy...

so don't post any tips ( only in chat game ) next time and they dont put any delay... lol.. i'm sure that just for that !
    So true...

Lurker
    Post Count
    it's live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    I said we are missing out on 19hrs of the event. I never said I was at a disadvantage, I never said "I am missing out". Get over it and stop trying to twist words around for no other reason then to be a dumb troll
    Just about every post you've made in the past 24 hours has been "I didn't say X" and then trying to explain why when you said "X" it doesn't actually count as saying "X". Then you accuse everyone of trolling you and "twisting your words". I didn't twist your words... I copied and pasted them. If anyone's trying to tie the language into knots, it's you. I don't even care, I'm just amused by reading the same post from you over and over.

INB4 "something... something... dumb troll"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just about every post you've made in the past 24 hours has been "I didn't say X" and then trying to explain why when you said "X" it doesn't actually count as saying "X". Then you accuse everyone of trolling you and "twisting your words". I didn't twist your words... I copied and pasted them. If anyone's trying to tie the language into knots, it's you. I don't even care, I'm just amused by reading the same post from you over and over.

INB4 "something... something... dumb troll"
    Once again you are clearly blind, even in the quote I said "we". As in the entire CC world. Then you tried to make it look like I was referring to some magical "we" and you didn't understand. So once again I will state this. I didn't say "I am missing out". You can continue to make yourself look like a moron by clearly over looking what I actually said. Which would then be classic trolling, which then I don't see why the mods wouldn't ban you again for trolling. Have fun with the path you choose to take, could be dipsticks last.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Once again you are clearly blind, even in the quote I said "we". As in the entire CC world. Then you tried to make it look like I was referring to some magical "we" and you didn't understand. So once again I will state this. I didn't say "I am missing out". You can continue to make yourself look like a moron by clearly over looking what I actually said. Which would then be classic trolling, which then I don't see why the mods wouldn't ban you again for trolling. Have fun with the path you choose to take, could be dipsticks last.
    'i bet thats your problem' grimey. - the cc court of public opinion finds your wording to leave too much open for interpretation and you guilty of being illiterate.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at