GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Park Trafficking LTQ Jobs and Rewards List

Banned
    Post Count
    The crushed cars works better for me, i got 199 junkyard explosives from it

Post Count
    BM - You're a saint... and CC would be a far darker place without ya!

In the forlorn hope that someone at Gree reads this - I'd like to throw in a couple of my own views/experiences re: this particular LTQ model

- Simply put. Fun at first. It quickly proved tedious and boring. It sapped my will to live. Not enjoyed at all!
    - Many players in my syn, myself included, experienced a lot of freezing for 5-20 secs on average whilst doing hits. It was annoying!

And in general...
    - 3 LTQs in tandem? And 3 back to back sets of LTQs? Come on Gree!!! Give us a break. And give us some new graphics/weapons/buildings...even garden gnomes... not the same old, same old recycled or once-exclusive (paid for) items.

I'm actually starting to get a bit bored (as well as exhausted!) with CC.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Apologies for being slow to update, but this LTQ was far more time-consuming than usual to document. I did my best.

I just finished updating drop rates from the normal mode, filling in all of the Elite mode expected totals, and I finally put together a picture of all the prizes sans the last one, which I'm still working on. 100 is a lot of items. The only thing missing is the final entry for "my totals." Perhaps it's because I based the expected totals mainly on my own drop rates, but the estimated totals for normal mode were much closer after I used my drop rates from the elite mode. Eg. I may have gotten 13/19 drops the first time around, but second time around is 53/96 or something, giving a much better estimate. The game has been especially cruel to me on this stupid final Elite level-- seems the closer you get to 100 loot items, the more sparse the drops become. Grrr.

As a side effect of this LTQ, the loot drops have made the collect20 booby prizes completely irrelevant again, after they were briefly relevant for a while.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    BM - You're a saint... and CC would be a far darker place without ya!

In the forlorn hope that someone at Gree reads this - I'd like to throw in a couple of my own views/experiences re: this particular LTQ model

- Simply put. Fun at first. It quickly proved tedious and boring. It sapped my will to live. Not enjoyed at all!
    - Many players in my syn, myself included, experienced a lot of freezing for 5-20 secs on average whilst doing hits. It was annoying!

And in general...
    - 3 LTQs in tandem? And 3 back to back sets of LTQs? Come on Gree!!! Give us a break. And give us some new graphics/weapons/buildings...even garden gnomes... not the same old, same old recycled or once-exclusive (paid for) items.

I'm actually starting to get a bit bored (as well as exhausted!) with CC.
    Thanks.

Three LTQs per cycle seems to be the norm now. The back-to-back PvPs are what really killed me though. I could sit out an LTQ if I wanted, but I can never sit out the team competitions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump this very useful thread

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    EDIT: Well, this is a weird LTQ. I'll try to list the jobs as well as my personal drop rate, and I will sum the energy total later. I'm on Android.

As an additional note, I will always be doing the cheaper energy job when given the option. This might affect drop rates, I'm not sure.

Frequently Asked Questions:
    Q: What level do I need to be to participate?
    A: The minimum level is 31, says Assault & Flattery.

Q: Why don't I see the LTQ?
    A: Make sure you have the latest dataset and update. On iOS I believe that means opening and closing your game a few times. Android will tell you in the "About" page when a dataset is Updating. If you don't see anything here, try uninstalling and reinstalling your game.

Q: What are the drop rates for the items?
    A: I have no idea. I'm going to post my personal drop rate as a reference, but there is no way to tell if I'm lucky or unlucky, as 1 person hardly constitutes a sample. I am going to post the absolute minimum energy and XP requirements, followed by my personal energy/XP spent. Here is how you can calculate the expected energy/XP requirements if you know the drop rates.

Suppose you need 15 loot items from a job that costs 100 energy per hit and gives 10XP per hit. The absolute minimum requirements of energy and XP would be assuming a 100% drop rate, that is, each job gives the loot item. This means the minium requirements would be 15 * 100 energy, 15 * 10xp = 1500 energy, 150xp.

Now let's say you know the drop rate of this item is actually 75%. What you will do is divide those minimum totals by the drop rate (as a decimal, not a percentage-- 75% = 0.75). So for example,
    1500 energy / 0.75 = 2000 energy
    150xp / 0.75 = 200xp.

This means you can expect to spend about 2000 energy, and earn about 200xp. Of course, you can get 'lucky' or 'unlucky' and end up spending more or less than this, but these figures are what you can expect to spend.

NORMAL MODE TOTALS
    Absolute minimum possible energy*: 17,767 energy
    My energy total: 26,250 energy
    Estimated energy**: 26,690 energy

Absolute minimum XP*: 3792xp + 1134 prize xp = 4,926xp
    My XP total: 5598 xp + 1134 prize xp = 6,732xp
    Estimated XP**: 5616 xp + 1134 prize xp = 6,750xp

Normal mode prize items raw stats: 8448 attack / 7338 defense

ELITE MODE
    Absolute minimum possible energy*: 68,846 energy
    My energy total: 108,253 energy
    Estimated energy**: 106,434 energy

Absolute minimum XP*: 14,824xp + 1,890 reward XP = 16,714 xp
    My XP total: 21,808 xp + 1,890 reward XP = 23,698 xp
    Estimated XP**: 22,648xp + 1,890 reward XP = 24,538 xp

Elite mode prize items raw stats: 14515 attack / 14019 defense

*based on a miracle 100% drop rate.
    **based on my total guesses at the drop rate - subject to change. If you know the correct drop rates, please let me know.

KEY: 5/180e/101xp = a job takes 5 hits, with each hit costing 180 energy and earning 101xp per hit.

I'll use that for now in the interest of saving time."

Big Money, you don't get the recognition you deserve for this kind of work. this is really fantastic, and I know we're all saying thanks and it sounds a little trite, but thank you so much for the time and thought you put into providing this level of depth of game info with everyone. You could do this for members of your syndicate, but you share it with us too, so thanks!

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate

Post Count
    Nice write up on the LTQ. Thanks.

Post Count
    Thanks for the info

Banned
    Post Count
    Just to say that the items from the missions on p1 are still farmable - I've been collecting Junkyard Explosives (15/15) as I see them as a good alternative to consumables for a low to mid level player such as me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks big money..it was so monderful of u..reslly helpful...thanks a ton buddy...keep it up...