Project Phoenix - looking for troubled syndicate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Project Phoenix - looking for troubled syndicate

Project Phoenix - looking for troubled syndicate

Project Phoenix consists of a strong group of veteran CC players. We are looking to form a new group and rather than starting from scratch and purchasing bonuses all over again we are seeking out potential takeover situations.

If you are the leader of a struggling syn, a syn that isn't going to realize your ambitions, a syn that is falling apart, even a syn that is pretty much disbanded then we would like to hear from you.

We have the strategy, many of the players, we just need a 'shell' essentially. We would completely take over leadership and would remove any non-competitive players. Strong players who'd like to stay on would have the option.

If you are a syn leader who might be interested we will be very honest with you. Feel free to share your stats and if you fit with us and would like to stay on this new team we would be honest and only tell you that you can stay if we mean it; honesty and integrity is dear to us.

Again, this is a request for a syn to take over. It may be your chance as a leader of a underperforming syn to see all the bonuses you've worked for actually start meaning something.

Feel free to propose a group of key players that you would like to see staying.

Banned
    Post Count
    You guys could come as officers of our farm team, but i would stay as leader and you as officers. Let me know

Thank you for the interest we are already receiving.

We do seek to take leadership; we are a pretty decent size group of strong dedicated players. We are open to discussing mutual benefits in a merger, though it is with our team in the main seat.

Leadership that will be provided is effective and fair, communicative and decisive. No-one is going to be taken by surprise. General organization and battle organization is top notch.

What is discussed will be kept confidential.

Thanks for the pm's; please keep sending proposals, it is greatly appreciated.

We are getting some very interesting responses; I now know that this is a possible path forward. Please keep the pm's coming and also please keep putting me in contact with those friends you know are struggling with their syn and are in need of a solution. Several good referrals has been provided. We sincerely do want to create a good gaming environment and will work to preserve what can be preserved.

Until a deal has been made all options are open. I will take the thread down once this has reached a conclusion; I will not waste anyone's time.

Let's create that win-win solution.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate Alert View Post
    Not all bumps are herpes...
    There's a truth! Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate Alert View Post
    Great group of honest people too!
    In CC you don't have too many opportunities w honesty. Im very interested.