LTQ prizes suck stay away! click here for 40/40 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LTQ prizes suck stay away! click here for 40/40

Post Count
    ive only made it half way and have noticed it bounces back and forth on the same maps
    The British Armed Forces
    BAF: Ut Unus Nos Sto
    Our site:http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Banned
    Post Count
    They suck. Damn Gree lol

Lurker
    Post Count

I'm being serious

I willing to pay the faction who takes me with them and make to top10 $150 top25 $75 top50 $50 will give half as soon were at war don't want to be kick out and the other half before we're done I guess so you can use it or whatever. Not f... Playing if anyone interested let me know... Give me your facTion names and I will check you in the winners list. Just tired of waiting time with others... Just an idea..

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks for the heads up on this event.

Tired wasting time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dont pass up judgement yet. Can someone post what the elite prizes are? GREE did this with crime city where all items in normal mode just sucked. Once elite mode started, the prizes continued to increase in stats leaving off at what the final prize for normal was.

IE: final prize in normal, 245/218
    First prize in elite, 280/256

Im not saying this is the case. Im just asking if anyone can confirm this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TIRED View Post
    I willing to pay the faction who takes me with them and make to top10 $150 top25 $75 top50 $50 will give half as soon were at war don't want to be kick out and the other half before we're done I guess so you can use it or whatever. Not f... Playing if anyone interested let me know... Give me your facTion names and I will check you in the winners list. Just tired of waiting time with others... Just an idea..
    Just so you know, you're not offering near enough money to join those factions. For top 10, you'd be expected to put up ~300,000 points during war, which would cost you somewhere in the neighborhood of 5,000 to 6,000 gems (so even with the 20% off sale, that's probably at least $300 - and maybe more if you've got bad stats and have to hit lower-level players).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNammmer View Post
    Im not saying this is the case. Im just asking if anyone can confirm this
    So far I'm on 8/40 on prestige, the prestige mode prizes, so far, are SLIGHTLY better than the final prize for normal mode. Some are destructable though. I'll be going free from this point forward, hoping the prizes get better. The odd part was it jumped from Boneyard to Hu Metropolis to DMZ, back to Hu Metropolis, back to DMZ, then to Historic District. Didn't really make much sense.
    Wise men learn more from fools, than fools do the wise.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you got to think of it as a new story, if all the story's went the same no one would watch them anymore (not that we care about the story) but he gree closes their eyes sitting on a sunny island and think of it as a romantic story

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow that is a huge waste of time and resources.

Thank you so much for the heads up.

Consistent Contributor WinD-n-RaiN's Avatar
    Post Count
    I feel bad for some of those people, who work hard, save up enough gold to complete the normal mode and get that.... Poor guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Get it poppin, son!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TIRED View Post
    Multiple times 5 and you might have some takers. Lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by McNasti View Post
    I think Gree has gone full retard.
    +1, it's such a waste

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What are the units before the last one? Did they simply forget to add a "0" to the value of the last unit? Will it stack (lol)?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree is trying to offset the benefits of prestaging by making normal mode rewards crap. You will have to go through prestige and spend gold to get good units unlike in the past how you could complete normal and get a decent unit at the end

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Already told my faction, thanks.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now