New ltq an ancient curse - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New ltq an ancient curse

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still doing it now, just completed 4/16H and it skipped to 6/14 so they haven't filled it in as of yet, amateurs.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    +60% Raid Gold Payout

- Apprentice of Azgor

- Templar Champion

- Templar Knight ( Won ages ago in a box event as 10th unit, This used to be my nr1 Unit in those days )

I was a proud owner of the Templar Knight, but now a days it is Nothing anymore.

And that's indeed a shame GREE
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    And less rewards earned! Another player said it messed up on 5,8, 11, and 14. I'm pretty sure the prize for 14(H) would be sweet.
    Mine did the same thing. However I received the units for those levels missed. Can't remember the name, but the 14 reward was a 2k/1600 unit I think

Reason it's skipping is fairly easy to assume. All those levels mentioned were where you were required to gain a single drop from mob killed. I assume the heroic version wasn't changed to look for a heroic version of the drop. Therefore, when you reach that level in heroic, it sees you have the item in inventory from normal version and auto awards you heroic reward.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsuvious View Post
    Mine did the same thing. However I received the units for those levels missed. Can't remember the name, but the 14 reward was a 2k/1600 unit I think

Reason it's skipping is fairly easy to assume. All those levels mentioned were where you were required to gain a single drop from mob killed. I assume the heroic version wasn't changed to look for a heroic version of the drop. Therefore, when you reach that level in heroic, it sees you have the item in inventory from normal version and auto awards you heroic reward.
    Ah, good point. I hope that's it.

Just curious, though, but how do you know you got the unit? If it skips for everyone, how does anyone know what prize to look for?
    Last edited by Mickeytah; 07-23-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    in normal mode levels 5-8-11-14 we earned some loot, maybe they are connected with the same levels on heroic mode

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    At least you guys have it.
    I was in the "kicked" out of guild group. But I got back in but now don't have this quest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    At least you guys have it.
    I was in the "kicked" out of guild group. But I got back in but now don't have this quest
    That is odd, because this quest has nothing to do with guilds. Try deleting the game from your multitasking bar. If that doesn't work, then try reinstalling the game.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I haven't skipped any in heroic yet,k I'm on 14/16 right now, I haven't seen anyone else actually post that at we're missing in heroic? Where did that come from could be mistaken?

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    I haven't skipped any in heroic yet,k I'm on 14/16 right now, I haven't seen anyone else actually post that at we're missing in heroic? Where did that come from could be mistaken?
    The drop quests aren't there. But you still get the rewards. So whatever.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    Screenshot or it didn't happen.
    GREE math has always been sketchy at best and utterly hilarious at its worst.
    If that's how it works, then it needs to be reworked.
    Mick, I've also 80%. For this you need to have:
    Templar Champion
    Templar Guardian
    Templar Knight
    Apprentice of Azgor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    Thanks for this spreadsheet!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [DW] maretzky View Post
    Mick, I've also 80%. For this you need to have:
    Templar Champion
    Templar Guardian
    Templar Knight
    Apprentice of Azgor
    Where did the Templar Knight come from? I got a second Templar Champion from this quest, and it does not give me another 20%, presumably because I already had one of that unit. I've never heard of the Templar Knight. Do you remember where you got yours? Was it a box Top 50 prize or something? And did you have 80% previously or did you only now get your first Templar Champion boosting you from 60 to 80%?

For the record I have:
    2 Templar Champions
    1 Templar Guardian
    1 Apprentice of Azgor
    + 60% raid gold payout.

Regardless, I got a unit that promised +20% raid gold payout and did not increase my raid gold payout so I am going to try submitting a ticket. That's not right.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 07-23-2013 at 02:52 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Where did the Templar Knight come from? I got a second Templar Champion from this quest, and it does not give me another 20%, presumably because I already had one of that unit. I've never heard of the Templar Knight. Do you remember where you got yours? Was it a box Top 50 prize or something? And did you have 80% previously or did you only now get your first Templar Champion boosting you from 60 to 80%?

For the record I have:
    2 Templar Champions
    1 Templar Guardian
    1 Apprentice of Azgor
    + 60% raid gold payout.

Regardless, I got a unit that promised +20% raid gold payout and did not increase my raid gold payout so I am going to try submitting a ticket. That's not right.
    Same here! i am bitterly dissapointed in the unit stating that an extra 20% in gold payouts yet i have the unit prize and a get zip for my efforts ! why am i doing this LTQ ? doesnt make sense yet if i did not have the unit then i would get the reward? did i miss something !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    I know you're joking, but just to clarify those bonuses are off the 60% baseline raid amount. So 1.8 x 60% = 108%. Interesting now how much more cash is available when folks are raiding vs. simply collecting - since a level 1 manor can now pay out $22,200 ($16,200 to the raider w/ an 80% raid boost + $6,000 (or 40% of $15,000) to the owner).
    So how many guilds are taking advantage of these raiding bonuses by raiding each other's members? If all gold was being donated back to the guilds, I would have someone with the bonuses raid my buildings and then vault the gold with the guild.

Why should I collect my level 1 manor myself and turn in the $15,000, when I can have a guild member with a bonus (even the 20% bonus would be beneficial) raid me for the $16,200, still leaving me with the $6,000 to donate. If they were to actually put it in the guild, our guild just received $22,200 instead of just $15,000.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_K View Post
    So how many guilds are taking advantage of these raiding bonuses by raiding each other's members? If all gold was being donated back to the guilds, I would have someone with the bonuses raid my buildings and then vault the gold with the guild.

Why should I collect my level 1 manor myself and turn in the $15,000, when I can have a guild member with a bonus (even the 20% bonus would be beneficial) raid me for the $16,200, still leaving me with the $6,000 to donate. If they were to actually put it in the guild, our guild just received $22,200 instead of just $15,000.
    If you can see your guild members in your 'rivals list' then you should send a ticket in to GREE as you are not usually able to attack your guild members.

Join us now!
    166-376-313