Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild

Lurker
    Post Count
    Both of our guilds are experiencing the same issue, and it's very concerning because the players impacted are a lot of the nrew recruits who don't have a relationship with us yet. So, they think we actually dumped them. As a result, it's going to be tough to fill spots before war. I wish Gree would read this post and let us know what to do.

Post Count
    I had a member of my guild that was still showing as a member, but he could not see. I removed him and re-invited him, then he was able to see the guild. But then later when I got in, discovered I was no longer showing. My guild members see me still as founder, but we have not way to fix. I sent an email to head of Gree customer support. Hope they fix this before this week-end!! This is so broken!

Post Count
    Best advice is to post on all members wall, regardless of them reporting problem, that there is a problem right now, and if they find themself guildless, then it is a fluke/glitch in the game, and not your dooing.

Got my main charracter into my guild again, but not my LLP, and took some time to get a hold of the founder, to get him to kick me so I can join again... Glad this did not happen on friday...

Post Count
    Ask the leader to kick you out , and accept back in again.

This worked out fine with a member that had this issue in TDF
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Post Count
    Still no word from anyone at Gree I'm surprised and disappointed. Both my guilds have offsite chat and new member join the day they get in so luckily we don't have any members thinking they were dropped.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I appear to have been kicked from the FKG Hot Tub... have a screenshot showing the guild application screen. But another member of FKG HT has a screenshot showing me still there as Guild Guardian... and AK as Founder (despite her seeing herself as being out of the guild)!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Finally got back into my guild...
    However, the ancient curse quest is absent. Anyone else have this issue?

Post Count
    I am sending another urgent email to the head of Gree customer support and provided him a link to this thread. Hopefully we will get resolution ASAP. I can't go to war with both founder and guild guardian unable to access the guild!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak-Manin View Post
    I am sending another urgent email to the head of Gree customer support and provided him a link to this thread. Hopefully we will get resolution ASAP. I can't go to war with both founder and guild guardian unable to access the guild!
    Thanks hope you have better luck. We could all use some news about what is going on
    Angie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it happened to a member of my guild. he was in guild but he saw he was not. he sent a new request so i removed him and accept again and problem solved. he lose only his donation track but not guild point

Kingdom Age MESS

I too am in the same boat. At least 5 others in my guild as well. What REALLY PISSES ME OFF is that 1. We are prevented from completing the quests therefore also unable to build stats or accumulate gold. 2. But most of all: GREE it is so RUDE to not announce what is going on and what you are doing about. Good Lord people!!!! And this is not only game you are having trouble with either. Just two days ago Monster Quest was down for over 24 hours. I have just about had it. Going to quit everything if not fixed soon. Just cannot deal with the frustration.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not a peep from Sirius on this? Little R&R time before the war this weekend?

Post Count
    Just another voice with the same problem... can't access my guild, and I'm founder. Our DL is also unable to access the guild, as well as a few other members. No response to ticket.... no response here. Sigh.

Lurker
    Post Count

Locked out of guild too.......

Yes, me amn 5 others are locked out of our guild. We are listed in the member list. But, can't access the guild page. Bummer

Post Count
    I have heard from my contact at Gree and he is working on finding out what's going on he hopes to have an answer this afternoon so if I hear anything I will let everyone know. Very frustrating that no one from Gree is talking about a major wide spread issue in the game that has affected so many people. I have sent information to everyone I can think of to help get this resolved so fingers crossed that we have some news soon. Again if I hear back from anyone I will post information here ASAP
    If they went after hackers and cheaters that would be great instead of causing issues for people that actually work to gain ground. Just saying.
    Angie