Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool This is this KSF FANTUS AND ODISHI DISCOVERED!

Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    Tried to sign in both my games are leaders and both I go to sign in to the guild to find I'm not in the guilds. Both games are leaders in both guilds and some member can still get in still show me as leader/founder
    New member bug fix between KSF Fantus and Odi!
    Step 1. Remove form guild and have remember reset apple device
    Step 2. Have member send request to guild.
    Step 3. When member is notified that they were accepted, have member complete close application before restating device.
    Step 4. If that doesn't work pray!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have tried the route of re installing. Did not work. Resolved by being booted (first time and hopefully last time), re apply and get in. Guess it will not work if the affected pax is the founder. I feel your frustration ...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Odishi View Post
    New member bug fix between KSF Fantus and Odi!
    Step 1. Remove form guild and have remember reset apple device
    Step 2. Have member send request to guild.
    Step 3. When member is notified that they were accepted, have member complete close application before restating device.
    Step 4. If that doesn't work pray!
    We have tried to re add members through requests, sending them invites, hard boot, soft boot, uninstall and reinstall and nothing has worked. Again as leader I can't get in to remove anyone from member list so Gree needs to start talking about what the issue is and what and when it will be fixed. Hey wonder if they will give us 50 gems for our troubles. Lol
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well I hope they hit this fixed quickly for you guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This has to be resolved quickly and I urge all having the same issue to lodge a problem ticket. We are near the next battle, and not withstanding my disgust with it being scheduled so rapidly, you would still want to be there if your guild should decide to partake.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Well I hope they hit this fixed quickly for you guys
    Thank you Iron Maiden. Me too
    Angie

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The quickest way we managed to fix this with some of our mates that experience this problem was resubmitting the request which forces the system to show them again and even though they showed inside the guild, by accepting their request it fixes the problem and they c themselves once again in the guild that they never left in the first place. Hope it helps you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_122 View Post
    The quickest way we managed to fix this with some of our mates that experience this problem was resubmitting the request which forces the system to show them again and even though they showed inside the guild, by accepting their request it fixes the problem and they c themselves once again in the guild that they never left in the first place. Hope it helps you.
    That has not worked for either of our guilds
    Angie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_122 View Post
    Tried... Didn't work

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    I am still facing the issue ... My guild mates see me in the rooster but I don't. Let me log into KA in a while to chk.
    Same issue here. Just glad I wasn't actually kicked

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk6 View Post
    Same issue here. Just glad I wasn't actually kicked
    It would be better if you actually were kicked. At least then you could request to get back in

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Same Situation

Earlier today found out I was not in a Guild anymore. All other players in Guild still saw me as a member. Have sent in a ticket to Gree support. The fix to have the founder remove you and send new invite does work. Only drawback is loosing record of donations and ranking unless you log it elsewhere. Hope Gree gets this solved. Especially for the members who were also founders! Good luck everyone!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My LLP was kicked out of the guild it was founder of.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think I'm in the same boat... Sucks being new and thinking you're getting the boot

Post Count

Us too

We have had the same and one long time member randomly kicked out. They can be accepted back in which seems to fix it. - hoping this doesn't happen during the war - assuming its still on this weekend.