Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    No way to send a group message. If your guild does not use an off game chat site you need one it saved a huge nightmare for us. We use Palringo some others use group me. But you should get all guild members on one of them. As far as bonuses your officers can buy them and let in new members again the off game chat helps they can post profile screen shot to you to ok or decline makes things easy. They can't build walls if you use them a lot of the top teams don't use any. We don't use walls I think it's a waste of gold. I know tons don't look at the forum here don't know if they even know about it so I have sent support a request will all the info they need to remove me as founder and appoint leadership to one of my officers so he can kick me and readd me. But I haven't heard a word from them and I sent it early this morning. Don't know anything else but you can bet they will do battles on Friday fix or no fix. So you can try to get them to remove you as founder like I'm trying to get them to do. Maybe we will get lucky and they will do it before battles. Sorry wish I had better ideas hope some of this helps.
    Officers cannot purchase bonuses, unless I'm severely mistaken.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bumping this up, a real emergency though no longer an issue for me.

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Officers cannot purchase bonuses, unless I'm severely mistaken.
    You are correct. I'm an officer with the Red Dogs guild and I cannot purchase upgrades... For my girlfriends guild, one of the 2 officers is on vacation and doesn't have access to KA and the other was just promoted and has no idea what he's doing... Her guild is basically up s**t creek without a paddle if Gree doesn't fix this. If she can't play in the war, her guild is done for. She is the GG and most active player so they'll lose 50k in the war and probably won't finish in the top 1250... Luckily my guild is still all set to move from top 200 to top 150.

Post Count
    Well then more glitches. One of my officers bought a bonus yesterday morning. At this point who knows what's going on.
    Gree needs to set up co leaders in guilds for this reason alone. If a leader is MIA, drops their device off a cliff, in a pool the whole guild will suffer. Two people need authority to manage the guilds.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Post Count
    Will send another note to head of customer support! I thought this was fixed!! I know they took this problem seriously, and believed it had been resolved.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Let me know if you hear anything. I checked with my girlfriend about 3 hours ago and her profile was still not working. We will probably send one more request to support to see if they can get hers fixed before the war kicks off...

I recently rejoined another guild and after checking a while later I was in guild. We had a few members a few days ago experiencing the same problem.
    Sometimes... life can be like a storm. An unexpected lightningstrike with a thunderous clap!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still glitches out of the guild...

Lurker
    Post Count

Just happened to us

Just had a member of my guild removed. We had problems getting him added back in at first, but now he's back. Members have been informed of this issue when I first noticed the thread but was hoping we'd get lucky. Not the case. Grrrrrr...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still happening again. So not fixed yet.
    RK3 - Part of the Royal Knights Family

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yeah and good luck getting Gree to give you an answer. We've been locked out of our guild for 9 days now and can't join another one because I'm the leader and can't actually leave the guild without accessing it...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just got locked out myself. Has Gree really not responded to this for about a week of these issues occurring? Has anyone been able to get back and see yourself in your guild?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney24 View Post
    Just got locked out myself. Has Gree really not responded to this for about a week of these issues occurring? Has anyone been able to get back and see yourself in your guild?
    A week would be a very fast Gree response. They only have a kazillion of our dollars. Can't be hiring more CSR's.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Had this issue today...
    After a few hours it is resolved. Had to keep trying though

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ended up just giving up on my guild. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and it finally let me start a new guild. Before it wouldn't even let me do that... Got in touch with the members and got them back but we lost all of our bonuses and upgrades... After 9 days of no reply, you just kind of lose hope. Not being able to access the guild during the war cost us being in the top 1000 which really frustrates me.